Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I don't think anyone in existence actually sounds like the American one…
oh god, I thought it was a terrible Gilbert Gottfried imitation.

My choices can also be posted, by the way. I'd have done so, except I didn't save them! It shall be evidence of my crippling inability to recognize accents of any sort, ever D:

Posted at

I don't think anyone in existence actually sounds like the American one…
oh god, I thought it was a terrible Gilbert Gottfried imitation.
I've now checked who that is… and that would make it a really terrible imitation XD

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

It's Christmas Eve and high time to wrap this contest up — but all the factoids would make for way too long a post, so I've done up two sheets

one about the guesses and one that has some of the remarks from the voices that I thought were amusing.

Hope you can read them (MSW to jpeg - meh)

Merry Christmas!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I have such an average voice!

hailing from the eastern side of the country, i've lived in a few places with some accents, but never picked them up. My younger brothers have very southern accents. mine only comes out when speaking numbers.

also, don't forget that we have a Tiny Chat Room

Everyone got excited when it came out, but with odd hours, no one ever really showed up.

Posted at

I thought it was amusing that EVERYONE thought the American guy doing the russian accent was seventy2. IT'S YOUR AVATAR

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I tried to do a mid twenties news flash guy, but it never sounded right, so i just stuck to the script. Tho i do see how my avatar does seem like it. :D

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I thought it was amusing that EVERYONE thought the American guy doing the russian accent was seventy2. IT'S YOUR AVATAR
Russian? I thought he was doing stereotyical Native American!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.