Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

That was awesome.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

this is an awesome note to go to bed on.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

….
*SIGN*

Okay, I thought this game wouldn't work without the townies having someone public they can trust, but I guess no one cares about that, or having a vigilante on their side, so whatever just let me die.

I'll try and kill Zeph because he was the logical fucking choice to lynch, but I'm probably dead anyway.

Posted at

Most of the time in the mafia games, I felt like the faceless nobody. So yeah.

No, that's been me for over twenty games. You're the guy who does the cool drawings. XD

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Well, we know the paranoid, and the bomber are dead. Zeph or Ochi are the serial killer…crocty is claiming to be a pro townie.

I think Maru is a townee just based on odds. i think whomever the medic is, should be kind enough to keep her from dying on that pipe. we need as much help as we can get.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Alas, one half of the alliance is slain.
But fear not! For Zeph, though heart broken, can still keep pursuing our noble purpose.
Don't mourn for me, Zeph! You have so much left to live for, you have to soldier on!
Do it for me! Do it for the Alliance!

And my corpse is barely cold and already Kroatz and Ochi are trying to muscle in on my main man and replace me! As if!
Give it up you two! You can never match the unbreakable hetro-bond that me and zeph shared! We are like soul mates, in a really none gay kinda way.

maru
maru
Posted at

I think Maru is a townee just based on odds. i think whomever the medic is, should be kind enough to keep her from dying on that pipe. we need as much help as we can get.
Muh… MEDIC! TT_TT

crocty
crocty
Posted at

If Maru is to be innocent, that would mean that the person who was protected by the bodyguard is the villain!

If this bodyguard isn't a traitor, I'd recommend watching your back.
If you are, you suck and I know who you're protecting.
….I know who one of you is protecting.

I'll take my chances and get that one lynched anyway if Maru is innocent.
Not that it matters. I'll tell 3 people who I think is guilty.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

To the medic, don't be cold and ignore the cute girl dying, it just ain't right! If you're a dame, also wrong to leave anyone to die really. So, cmon, revive!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

This waffle tastes like … fail.

FAIL WAFFLE

…that is all.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

This is just a hypothetical question, purley for research purposes, so just humour me for a minute. Not that I would do this…but I'm just asking so I understand how this all works.

Now I am dead and a ghost…
Does that mean I can float over to Zeph and pull his clothes off?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

…gh-ghosts?! GHOSTS!?! I hate ghosts, they leave ectoplasm everywhere, so hard to get out of the store! It stains everywhere! Fould beings, face the wrath of the holy star!…yes, I know it ain't a cross, but I'm Jewish, so ya have to settle with this. Now, begone!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

This is just a hypothetical question, purley for research purposes, so just humour me for a minute. Not that I would do this…but I'm just asking so I understand how this all works.

Now I am dead and a ghost…
Does that mean I can float over to Zeph and pull his clothes off?
Yes, but I'm pretty sure that your wife might take offense at that.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hm. Ignore my last post. When PP said that complications mean that "someone dies from each side", this most likely meant someone from each vote split. (Someone voting for Ochi, and someone voting for Zeph.) However I still want any traitors to know.
RUUUUUN, I'M COMING FOR YOU, COWARDS.

….

….Wait what the hell, Niccea?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.