Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I'll do someone ;)

I want 2 or more of my female characters drawn either winter holiday themed or some sort of themed outfit, doesn't matter what.

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Hell, I'll tag along on this.

I'd love to see someone draw the cast (or part of the cast) of my webcomic, Happy Landfill, celebrating Christmas.

Lemniskate
Lemniskate
Posted at

Cool. I'll participate.

I'd do DWC, too.

And I'd like to recieve a pic of a boy and a girl sitting in a dim bar, the girl attentively listening to the boy's stories, showing some sort of affection.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Woot! Okay! I'm in.. uh.. but don't care what picture so long as it doesn't offend my virgin eyes. O_O Can we post them on our comics?

Yay!! Secret Santa stuffs! I wonder who I get to draw piccies for… oooh…..

Yes, they can be posted in your comics once they've been shown in the presentation thread.

Posted at

Oooh I remember this! I think I'll join in again this year!

I would like a nice gentle picture of a woodland in christmas, complete with animals. Also I would also like a santa with a machine gun shooting the animals. Not sadistic at all…

EDIT: If it's not too late, is it OK to change mine? I think that a nicer one would be a painting of anything. Nothing fancy, just upload a photo of the finished thing.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Awesome… I'd like some reverse polarity fan art.. XMas or not.. whatever :D

Thanks BlkKnight.. you rock, as always.

Posted at

I think it's about time I got into some community shenanigans. Count me in. :)

I'll just have some Fanart of my two characters (The green guy and the blonde haired girl) lol!

PyThomas
PyThomas
Posted at

I'd love to take part in this. All I'd like for mine is some kind of Christmas theme involving Cassie, maybe set in the past somewhere. Or if you have a cool idea for Christmas in the future, that would be great too!

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I would love to join!
I guess I'd like some After Lily fan art, Christmas related if possible. ^^

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Hey BlkKnight, I would like to be a part of the secret santa art exchange please.

My request is a pic of my character (Karen from my comic "Karen the Marilith") doing something winter themed with a character of the artists own.

Thank you.

I think I would also enjoy being a member of the DWC, but let the better artists get licks in before you subject more people to my horrible art. heheh… :)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Why not? A food item dressed like a superhero please. ^_^;; See Mystery Bread. Doesn't have to be holiday themed.

Posted at

Dang man! You've got your own fan-art thread your gon'na be busy!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I wanna join.

I want a comic with a story of a Wii falling in love with a PS3.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

You're quite welcome, and thanks for the comment!

Dang man! You've got your own fan-art thread your gon'na be busy!

Only if everyone decides to become a deadbeat. However, there are a handful of fanarts I plan on doing outside of the Secret Santa…and a prize for a contest I plan on holding for my comic. Guess I'll be busy either way.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

I want in too, souund like a lot of fun. Request - something x-mesy done on the my comic. (good luck too who ever gets this!)

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

Oh, my! This looks fun!
I'd like to request a drawing of any of the characters of SixDegrees, please! :'D
And I'll totally join the DWC.
Oooh, I can't wait to find out who I get!

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Alright, current signups are now higher than they were last year.

I've also decided that on the week of November 23rd I shall be sending PQs to everyone as a reminder and to be sure that they're still interested in participating when the pairings go up in December. This should hopefully cut down on the number of potential deadbeats.

Thanks to everyone who's decided to participate so far!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

A food item dressed like a superhero please.
Hilarious ^.^

Man, I hope I don't get that one.. HA.

Thanks BLk… I look forward to it :D

odysseus55
odysseus55
Posted at

I am so out of my league here, but if you let newbies in then sign me up.
No particular requests.

Posted at

I want to sign up too!

For my santa, I'd love a picture of David, Zoe and Zou Zou from Wolf, where Zou Zou is in an angel costume and David and Zoe are presenting her with a christmas present. Whackyness at will, of course. :D

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

So aaah, is there any chance you're going to 'randomize' according to drawing skill level? You know put people in similar ranges?

dangerfunk
dangerfunk
Posted at

Hey sign me up o captain!

I would like a pic of a sexy Mrs. Claus on top of a green baby grand piano (Mr. Claus doesn't haveta know). If that ain't yer cuppa tea then I would alternatively like a pic of one of yer (the artiste's) characters in an epic reindeer fight with one of mine. Thanks Santa!

Merry/Happy Christmakwanukka!

Posted at

For the record, even though I didn't mention it earlier, I'll be happy to help out with additional presents if we have any deadbeats this year.

But we won't have any deadbeats this year… RIGHT? *looks mean and intimidating*

*is intimidated*

I'd love to sign up,
for mine, I'd like something featuring Timmy from my comic Timmy and the Bleach, could be Christmas/Hannukah/December/Kwanza themed or just a picture of a giant robot pig setting fire to toadstools and singing the Welsh ntional anthem backwards whilst simultaneously overthrowing the capitalist English system.

:)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.