Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

A food item dressed like a superhero please. ^_^
Haha, that's great!:D! I hope I get this one.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

So aaah, is there any chance you're going to 'randomize' according to drawing skill level? You know put people in similar ranges?
God I hope not! I really need to get into something way out of my skill range.
I'm sick of being "That stick figure comic guy." I got pencils and crayons and everything for this!
Pencils people, I got pencils! I'm not even sure I know what to do with those!XD

Just saying, s'all…

Posted at

Hey, you might as well put me on DWC too :D

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

So aaah, is there any chance you're going to 'randomize' according to drawing skill level? You know put people in similar ranges?
God I hope not! I really need to get into something way out of my skill range.
I'm sick of being "That stick figure comic guy." I got pencils and crayons and everything for this!
Pencils people, I got pencils! I'm not even sure I know what to do with those!XD

Just saying, s'all…
Ah but you can practice higher skill ranges anytime. I meant like someone who draws decently spends a while on another's secret santa gift but then when their own gift comes it's a crude stick figure…

I'm obviously being extreme with this example, it's up to Blkknight anyhow I'm just asking xP

ocelott
ocelott
Posted at

Alright, count me in. I'd like anything involving our three main ladies from Killer Kittenz. Could be holiday themed, but doesn't have to be.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

I'm in, I'd like a picture of Santa disemboweling himself with a toothpick.

Posted at

I'll join in! Hmmm… I leave it up to the artist what they would like to do with the folks over at 2nd Shift.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Skullbie, while I understand your viewpoint I'm not sure how well it would work out. Sure I can get everyone to specify their skill level and do a stratified randomization according to low, medium, or high skill level; but it would also mean that I'd potentially be saying to someone "You can't draw something for an artist you like because your skills aren't good enough." My best advice would to simply put into your request "no stick figures."

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I have a question (suggestion?).

Are we going to post our gifts in a thread (this or a new one) again this year or will there be a comic set up to post the gifts?

Drazi500
Drazi500
Posted at

I'll sign up.
I think I'll request nothing this year though. x =]

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

@UsedBooks, I plan to do the forum thread like last year. It's just easier for everyone to get their work out. Unless there is a resounding call for me to make a comic out of this.

@Drazi, Do you request nothingness or just have no particular request? I want to clarify before I put your name up on the master list.

Ryushin
Ryushin
Posted at

I guess I'll join too. I want an anime style winter theme drawing. =P

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I would like to play!

ummmm… nothin' x-rated, and preferably colorful would be nice.

Ryushin
Ryushin
Posted at

I want 2 or more of my female characters drawn either winter holiday themed or some sort of themed outfit, doesn't matter what.

I wouldn't mind doing this one, since I can't draw guys really well. I draw decently, anime style =P

Posted at

I'll sign up. I'd like some Epic Q fanart =D

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Hell, i'm game. Sign me up.

Could I have a picture of winter scene with my main characters in my comic www.drunkduck.com/angels_of_shadows(So that mainly means out of or all of these characters: Ka, Fenrir, Eve, Fenix, Hati, Skol, Mearne & Vahn) Pwetty Pwease!!!? :3

Sameth
Sameth
Posted at

I want a picture of my character Rachel (the green dragon from my comic Dragon City: http://www.drunkduck.com/dragon_city) dressed as the Grinch, carrying a big bag of toys with a sneaky grin on her face. (My dragons have really sharp teeth, if that helps.)

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

@Blkknight

Good points! I wasn't really looking at it from the other sides POV.:stache:

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Sign me up. I'd love to participate again! :)

Whoever draws my stuff- make sure it's something sexy. ^__^

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Why not? I'm in.
I'd like a pic of Ahab from Arachnid Goddess, basically. The gothy girl or the demishamaness variety, I'm not particular. The scene (if any) can be whatever the artist likes, though I would prefer it not be silly.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

@Blkknight

Good points! I wasn't really looking at it from the other sides POV.:stache:

Indeed. Though I will have to do some manipulation in the randomizing as I can't assign a fanart for an M or A rated comic to someone who can't view them. Shouldn't affect too many people I think.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

I'd like to drop into the hat, and sign onto the DWC.

Anything's good.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.