Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Xade
Xade
Posted at

Ah man, I hope my secret santa draws something for me soon!
The suspense is unbearable!
Just hope you don't get stiffed… It happened to a few last year.
That's why we have the DWC Dead Weight Committee. So no one is left out.

Mina_Lunga
Mina_Lunga
Posted at

Dear OzoneOcean,

To quote a quote, "Whoever draws my stuff, make sure it's something sexy."

The Mina Lunga aim to please. . .

Larger version here

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Well, I've already gotten word from one who had to drop out due to lack of Internet from moving. Fortunately, the person who was assigned to the drop out didn't start so I was able to do an assignment transfer. So, a deadbeat was averted. Nobody better use that as an excuse to not do an assignment you don't want.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

For the amazing Dragonaur…
The request: A drawing of Xara or Carla dressed as Santa. I did both, sue me :) Merry Christmas my friend, I hope you like it.

Posted at

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Plague95/SecretSantaComic.png

For: Avalon Comics

I really enjoyed doing this comic. And I'm really excited to see what I ended up with as well!

Also, you may want to move to the original link instead of saving the image, because the image is turning out blurry on the forum.
I'll be honest, I was expecting something super-realistic or manga/anime style, but you know what? I'm being serious here, this is a lot better than that, not just because it made me laugh. Thank you v much.

And now, a gift to Lemniskate!
"And I'd like to recieve a pic of a boy and a girl sitting in a dim bar, the girl attentively listening to the boy's stories, showing some sort of affection."

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x291/Urahargh/comix/secretsanta.png

I TRIED MY BEST, I messed up the girl's arms a little…

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED THE MASSIVE TYPO THERE I'M SORRY I WILL RECTIFY THIS WHEN I GET A CHANCE

Posted at

damn you guys are fast lol.

here you go thothegrey

Dude! Thank you! This rocks! Kung Fu Az!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm bracing myself for getting shiffed now!

Posted at

This is my gift for bittenbymonk, he wanted upperdave throwing cats at people, and what's the best place for this do be done ??, christmas parade !!!

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

Dude! Thank you! This rocks! Kung Fu Az!

haha Im glad you like :)

Thasanimos
Thasanimos
Posted at

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/Plague95/SecretSantaComic.png

For: Avalon Comics
I'll be honest, I was expecting something super-realistic or manga/anime style, but you know what? I'm being serious here, this is a lot better than that, not just because it made me laugh. Thank you v much.

I really glad you like it Avalon. Like I said, it was really fun to draw, and now, I can't wait to see what I ended up with!

Xade
Xade
Posted at

boy, this was a great idea blk, tho I wonder how Rokulily liked his/hers

Posted at

it's beautiful! thanks!!

I'm really glad you like it !!!

Posted at

This is my gift for bittenbymonk, he wanted upperdave throwing cats at people, and what's the best place for this do be done ??, christmas parade !!!

I like it too! I'm not even sure what it's about and it cracked me up! Well done! (I need to quit watching this thread, I'm going to end up adding things to my read list if I'm not careful XD)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm bracing myself for getting shiffed now!
Don't worry - people still have over two weeks! I, for example, haven't had the chance to work on the present for MY giftee ^.^ Besides, even if your Secret Santa doesn't have the chance to complete a super-awesome gift for you, one of us on the DWC will step up and wow you! It's a promise!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Dear OzoneOcean,

To quote a quote, "Whoever draws my stuff, make sure it's something sexy."

The Mina Lunga aim to please. . .

Larger version here
Woooot! That's fantastic ^__^
She's mgnificent. Cc through and through :) :)

Man, I need to start on mine tnnight! who will it be for?
Dun, dun dun!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

This is too Niccea, who requested a food items dressed as a super hero, and he got

VEG JUSTICE!

(His mild mannered alter ego is called Crunch Chopwell)
This is the first image I've done on DD that my wife did not colour, hope it brings you lots of festive cheer!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-.- I'm a girl…but I get that a lot. I hope my person likes mine. It just needs the color but I need to get some other things done first. Stupid school.

I never thought about making superhero veggies, but then again, I eat more grains than veggies.

Harkovast, can I post this in my comic as an extra? I know it is now my art, but I like for people to know when they get credited. It would be the second time you are mentioned in my comic by the way.

Froobius
Froobius
Posted at

For Kali
"A winter scene featuring any or all of the main characters from her comic Angels of Shadows…"
I hope this fits, otherwise you'll need to exchange it.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

This is for Amanda, its Lia and Mr. Travon. Who is possibly my favorite character ever. Hehe. Sorry my style is kinda weird…but hope ya like!

Posted at

Spiritmonkey: for mine, I'd like something featuring Timmy from my comic Timmy and the Bleach, could be Christmas/Hannukah/December/Kwanza themed or just a picture of a giant robot pig setting fire to toadstools and singing the Welsh ntional anthem backwards whilst simultaneously overthrowing the capitalist English system.

MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO

Posted at

(OO) So far I'm super impressed!!! All the gifts are great! but I have to say… WTHecksicle, you truly nailed Timmy! And worstcase… WOW I laughed my butt off!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

@pandafilando

Hope yah like it!

Posted at

@pandafilando

Hope yah like it!

I do like it !!! wow, simply amazing !!!, a realistic rendering of my characters, done with great coloring skills !!!, i'm soooo thankful !!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well, Sameth may have been wonder why I was lurking around his comic…I was making this:

I gift wrapped it.

Viola! Rachel as the Grinch. With the bonus of Sam and Dr. Seuss if he were a dragon.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Argh! I am like the kid at christmas who can't sleep!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.