Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Whoo! Got it done!

Chernobog wanted a pic of Ahab from Arachnid Goddess. I went with the gothy version because I can't draw women very well. Eh heh. And I was happy with it until I noticed the proportions are off, so case in point!

Hope you have a good holiday Chernobog! Ahab was fun to draw, thanks!

Oh Damn! I just noticed I put "Queen" instead of "Goddess"! That's what I get for adding the text right before bed. Ergh! I'll fix it tonight and upload a new one in the same slot to fix it. Sorry! (posting it anyway because I wanted to get it p as soon as I could)

Edit: FIXED!

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Awww Kali. Thanks! Although I asked for a painting (to be honest I wouldn't have minded how bad it was) this is extremely nice. I have printed these off and stuck them on my wall, that's how great I think they are.

Thanks!

Awww. I hate being a disappointment so I'll put up the paint test on the other sketch I did. I used too many varities of paint so it couldn't scan texture properly and I used pastel which would kill the scanner screen so this is a photo (It's still wet and on the frame XD). With your permission can I donate it to my old school?

Posted at

Dissapointed? I wasn't. Now I feel greedy about the fact I got 3 presents instead of 1. You can donate it to your old school, since it is your work.

Now I think I should give my person 3 presents.

Xade
Xade
Posted at

wow that painting is beautiful! now your showing us all up, spoiling WSC like that.

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

So, I was given Skullbie and the comic Plastic. She wanted two or more of her characters in a wintery theme image, so I did Shanna and Layla. Since Layla doesn't seem the nicest of folks, I drew her pegging Shanna with a snowball. Then, my fiance offeded to give me a background for my drawing. It looks so much better then the drawing… I am sad. Anyway, Merry Christmas Skullbie, I hope I didn't mangle your characters too much!

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

@Azaeziel
Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy! Love it! Worth the wait! *notices we still have over a week left* wat >w>

Lol anyhow the dynamic poses are great and the expressions made me smile. Tell your husband The background looks awesome too :)

Azaeziel
Azaeziel
Posted at

Heheh… My soon-to-be wife thanks you for the compliment on her background.

Mina_Lunga
Mina_Lunga
Posted at

OzoneOcean,

THANK YOU! All the twists and turns and - oooh, a little bloody blade? Good to know that even an older Abigail knows how to get what she wants. . .

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Thanks Dragon! I think it does her justice! :D I'll feature in my comic first sit down chance I get and give you a plug.

Kali
Kali
Posted at

Xade: Thanks, its a pain… the paints were different varities and i had to throw the brushes away due to a nasty mix I made with the oil paints…

Warspritecomic: Your welcome and don't feel that way. I just how I am…

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Good news: My present is just about all ready to give.
Bad news: Stupid scanner is stupid.
But I should have it posted for my giftee (giftee?) in a couple of days.
See, I'm not a deadbeat. Just technologically challenged!

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Heh.. heheheh… I actually got it done, fancy that.

So without further ado, here's my stuff for the ever-so-wonderful CrazyNinny, who wanted a drawing of Becky from Insert Title in a different setting than what she is in right now. Since it's the season for it, I felt like showering it with a bit of Christmas spirits.

She looks good in a Christmas suit, doesn't she? Yes, yes she does. Merry Christmas!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oooh, I'm checking this everyday now, the tension is unbearable!

Jenshin
Jenshin
Posted at

Merry Christmas to Whirlwynd.

It was a pleasure reading your comic. You've got great art and an excellent plot line. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to draw this for you.

Let's see if I can figure out this weird forum code to post it..

If you want a bigger version I can send you one.

- Jenshin

ocelott
ocelott
Posted at

I get to gift Lycoris, who wanted to see someone else's take on her characters. So hopefully this doesn't disappoint!

theJimmy
theJimmy
Posted at

MERRY X-MAS KOJIKA

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

There was a lot more sexy santa ladies than i thought there would be.

-J.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Merry Christmas Bowdy. You wanted to see your characters from My Imaginary Life doing something in the snow. I give you Christine, Anna, and Ricky doing some sledding. And finding out too late that the ramp is really high.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

boy, this was a great idea blk, tho I wonder how Rokulily liked his/hers

Thank you! I loved it! Hahaha i should try to draw them in victorian outfits sometime for the the fun of it… Sorry for the delay in responding…

Kojika
Kojika
Posted at

MERRY X-MAS KOJIKA

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

There was a lot more sexy santa ladies than i thought there would be.

-J.

Oh, this is awesome~! The present with Umishin's name on it was an awesome touch~! Thanks so much X3

As soon as I can get to a scanner I'll have mine up…my mother has hijacked the scanner or the past three days, just in time for me to finish the drawing, lol.

dangerfunk
dangerfunk
Posted at

Fer Vakanai,

I hope its to your exact specifications, haha. Have a good one man.

Xade
Xade
Posted at

boy, this was a great idea blk, tho I wonder how Rokulily liked his/hers

Thank you! I loved it! Hahaha i should try to draw them in victorian outfits sometime for the the fun of it… Sorry for the delay in responding…

im glad you liked it :) took me a while to get the poses and everything right. But it was worth the effort.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

DangerFunk, I've been looking forward to seeing Vak's present for a while - I think you did a great job ^.^

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

This is for Koshou who wanted a holiday-themed picture of the two main characters from Kimeral. (Kimasu and Melau)I made two cause i didn't like the one but spent to much time on it not to submit anyway.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.