Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Korosu is in the mafia!
I just got sent a PQ by mistake that was not meant for me, so I know for a fact korosu is one of the mafias.
We must Lynch them ASAP.

Posted at

Now now, let's save the wild accusations for lynching time. lol!

Edit: I am seriously staying up til 2am for this, haha! Damn you BK

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I just calls em as I sees em.
When you've seen the evidence it is best to get in there early.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

indeed, I agree with skoolmunkee on this one…

Posted at

Except when people believe you and kill a person and in the morning they and their REAL role are revealed, and no one ever believes a damn word you say ever again. :)

Posted at

Edit: I am seriously staying up til 2am for this, haha! Damn you BK

Aww~ <3
On that note, polls will close in twenty minutes.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Except when people believe you and kill a person and in the morning they and their REAL role are revealed, and no one ever believes a damn word you say ever again. :)
So… by that logic it would pay to lynch Korosu as harkovast suggests!
Since even if Korosu turns out to be innocent, that makes Harkovast the real criminal :)

———-
But if I'm elected mayor I won't instalynch. I'll wait till we get more evidence and can discuss it ^__^

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Now lets think about it for a minute, why would Harkovast be telling such a thing? Might be the fact that he's a mafioso and wants to be able to kill more then one person in one night! I mean, we havn't even elected our mayor and now the accusations are coming from each and every direction, next thing we will see is something about Ozone being a mafioso because of "accidental" e-mails or even poor old 2ndredbaron, Niccea, Skullbie or even all of us get "accidental" e-mails about the Mafia.
"DON'T PANIC!"

Posted at

Since even if Korosu turns out to be innocent, that makes Harkovast the real criminal :)

Somehow I doubt Korosu's family will be as cheerful about that as you!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Korosu is mafia.
Skoolmonkee I gladly stake my reputation on it!
Even Godfather Don ozone….sorry I mean mayor ozone agrees with me!
Gullas whyare you defending Korosu so much? Is he very close to you? Almost like…family! As in THE family! Gullas is mafia too I bet!
So Gullas is 70 percent likely to be mafia
Ozone about 65 percent
Korosu is 98 percent (2 percent because that message could have been sent on purpose to trick me, but I doubt it)

Posted at

Black Kitty, are you familiar with the term "sheeping" in application to this game?

Nope. :(

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Harkovast I'm only stating the facts, since we havn't even seen that suposed e-mail of yours, why can we even trust your statements? It is in my opinion, totally obsured on this stage of the game, to start with any accusations against anyone, even though I did so on your behalf in my prievious post, and I'm sorry if that offended you, but I was only talking theoretically.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I was nearly sheeped on my first time. It starts out at the beginning of a game. No one as any clues on where to start, so they all follow the first vote like lost sheep. I don't think we will not have the problem. People are offering reasons for their votes. Sheeping has no logic.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Korosu is mafia.
Even Godfather Don ozone….sorry I mean mayor ozone agrees with me!
Gullas whyare you defending Korosu so much? Is he very close to you? Almost like…family! As in THE family! Gullas is mafia too I bet!
So Gullas is 70 percent likely to be mafia
Ozone about 65 percent
Korosu is 98 percent (2 percent because that message could have been sent on purpose to trick me, but I doubt it)

Your baseless accusations aren't helping your reputation. Where did you even get those percentages anyway? Be careful, the townies might lynch you just out of annoyance.

Posted at

Korosu is mafia.
Neither ozone nor I would use the instalynch so the whole thing is kinda moot :)

If you are so certain Korosu is mafia, then the person who sent him the PQ must also be mafia. In fact, the sender of the PQ is even more important information- either they are mafia, or they are someone trying to incriminate an innocent which is highly suspicious. Who is that, then? I doubt it was BK! (Pretty lucky that the sender put Korosu's name in the body of the PQ rather than just being satisfied with his name in the To field!)

I fear you are already wrecking your own reputation harkovast!

Edit: As pardoner I promise not to pardon harkovast lol!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

So Harkovast is most likely mafia then?

Or is that just what some clever genius wants us to think?
…I can't say right now. So I'll reserve my judgement. His accusations DO make him sound very sus though.

odysseus55
odysseus55
Posted at

YAY I made it home.

Boy it seems that there are mafia everywhere.

Posted at

So Harkovast is most likely mafia then?
I think he's just a stinker trying to stir up trouble. lol! I know how harkovast is!

Posted at

The crowd cheers as DrunkDuck's first mayor is elected! Girls swoon at the thought of breathing the same air he walks in, men secretly wish to be reborn as him, and babies lean just a little further from their mother's arms, hoping for that Australian kiss! Yes my dear friends, Ozoneocean is now your new mayor! Hail hail!

"As my first gift to the public," the Ozoneocean said, "I declare there to be NO INSTANT LYNCHING!"

The crowd cheers! Possibly with relief. Whew.

And as the beloved Skoolmunkee, the new pardoner, looks on, she spots a neat envelope sitting on the mayor's desk. With great finesse she opens up the crisp envelope to reveal the note inside:

The Godfather sends his congratulations to the newly elected mayor and pardoner. He is sure that they would be much more happy to be working for him than to serve the puny masses.

NIGHT 1 begins! It shall end Saturday at 9:30 PM EST! That means those of you with night abilities have 24 hours to PQ me your action! Remember it is first come first serve.

FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Ozoneocean - 9 votes (+1 bonus for campaign images~)
Ozoneocean
korosu
highspeedcomics
Sea_Cow
Gasp Its Jake
the2ndredbaron
harkovast
Skullbie

leaderofstars - 1 vote
leaderofstars

Gullas - 1 vote
Gullas

Skoolmunkee - 7 votes (+1 for campaign image~)
martinlo_23
odysseus55
Vakanai
Mutation
Niccea
Skoolmunkee

humorman
humorman

(There was one other vote for Skoolmunkee but the voter expressed uncertainty. Since Skool would have needed 3 more votes to beat Ozoneocean (and thus the one vote would not have given her the mayor position), I did not include it.)

Total number of alive players: 20
1. harkovast
2. Skoolmunkee
3. Ozoneocean
4. the2ndredbaron
5. gullas
6. highspeedcomics
7. Sea_Cow8. Skullbie
9. Nersop
10. odysseus55
11. martinlo_23
12. leaderofstars
13. korosu
14. Vakanai
15. Gasp Its Jake
16. Niccea
17. Mutation
18. waff
19. SpANG
20. humorman

6 of 6 roles
1 of 1 Mayor
1 of 1 Pardoner
2 of 2 bodyguards
1 of 1 vigilante
2 of 2 paramedics
1 of 1 veteran
1 of 1 paranoid
1 of 1 detective

(Oh hey if you guys have a name you want to call yourselves, feel free to PQ it to me~)
4 of 4 mafia
1 of 1 Godfather
1 of 1 Mad Hatter
2 of 2 Mafias

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I don't think harkovast is mafia, he's terrible at hiding things(so so terrible) and his posts sound sincere. Perhaps you could post that pq so we might examine it?

humorman
humorman
Posted at

The Godfather sends his congratulations to the newly elected mayor and pardoner. He is sure that they would be much more happy to be working for him than to serve the puny masses.

From this we can determine a few things:

1. The godfather is male.
2. Neither ozone or skool are the godfather.
3. Though it implies they may be part of the mafia, there is no sufficient evidence to show that ozone or skool are actually in the mafia, yet.

The detective should definitely keep this information in mind.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I don't think harkovast is mafia, he's terrible at hiding things(so so terrible) and his posts sound sincere. Perhaps you could post that pq so we might examine it?

I agree. If there is valid evidence against korosu, we may want to look into this accusation further.

Posted at

I expected something like this but am still absolutely disgusted that the godfather thinks it is that easy to buy us out. There is nothing he can do against us if we don't join him, he doesn't have enough mafia to get through the bodyguards- I'm not afraid of him, and our masses aren't puny, we outnumber his men 4 to 1. (And really, 'puny masses' is an oxymoron, how smart is this guy anyway?)

I reject the crime lord's foolish offer! I will do my damndest to hunt him down and see him dead!

People of Townston, this has been a difficult day. It will be a difficult night. There well may be killings or even explosions as fear runs rampant among townies and the mafia realize this may be their safest night. But there may also be heroic rescues, and every crime leaves clues. If we stand together, keep our heads, and refuse to be bullied- we can drive the mafia from our town for good!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

And really, 'puny masses' is an oxymoron, how smart is this guy anyway?
Maybe he is an oxymoron?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.