fixed.
How's That?

Posted at

On another note, what happened to "Day 10"? Did the zombies eat it? O_o

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

On another note, what happened to "Day 10"? Did the zombies eat it? O_o

Dazzus was asigned that day and never posted a page.
EEN decided to reassign the page later down the list rather than posting and archiving it, thinking having him post his page and archiving it would cause confusion on the readers part.
So at this time no page for day 10.

maybe I'll make a filler page for day 10 to resolve the issue.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I sent Warsrpitecomic a pq to remind them but no reply as of yet.
I see no problem.
Post on Wednesday.
Maybe that will give Warsrpitecomic more time.

Posted at

Oh SNAP:nervous:
I'd better get cracking to finish my part…. when I signed up, I was a drawing FOOL…
Then I found out that the "day" was a week…. so I sat on it…

Posting wednesday will give all of us (who sat on it) some more time as well :whistling:

Dazzus
Dazzus
Posted at

Sorry about ruining Day 10 everyone. Thank you for giving me another chance. I'm drawing like mad now to get it done.

Posted at

Day 32 for me I'm going to get started soon. I know it's not for a long time but with the amount of time I have I can make a mini series before it's my turn. That plus the fact that I get easily distracted this gives me plenty of time to get it done even if the max is 7 pages which for a spriter doesn't take a lot of time. It's designing new characters and making new backgrounds that takes a long time!

Posted at

Erm, Dreamweaver. I think people are expecting a hand drawn page. I'm a spriter, but I'm still drawing hese, and I'm not even a good drawer. I don't think sprites are the most… popular medium here.

Anyways I'm in with the pages, but it said that they need to be in Friday, Is that correct?

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Erm, Dreamweaver. I think people are expecting a hand drawn page. I'm a spriter, but I'm still drawing hese, and I'm not even a good drawer. I don't think sprites are the most… popular medium here.

Anyways I'm in with the pages, but it said that they need to be in Friday, Is that correct?

I said Friday in the PQ because of the recent delays we have been having and hoping to make up some time. But if you need more time that should be fine. Is Monday good?
I am trying to get us back on schedule with updates every week instead every-whenever-we-feel-like-it…that is not to be directed by any one but we have had with this project a rather irregular update schedule.

also to the spriter thing…I don't know if we ever specified if sprites were ever excluded from the project. If it has then someone let me know.

Posted at

Me & AQua are sketching our pages out first. We have a lot of time to kill until our day, which probably means that by the time it's our turn, we'll probably have our comic done. POSSIBLY?!

Posted at

Alrighty, then! I am finally done. I got 12 pages done in under a week! Whata trip! Thanks for thefun and oportunity! And great timing that I'd be up as it was featured!

Good luck those who are to come next!

Riot, you'd better get that arm warmed up!

Phinmagic

Awesome job PHINMAGIC!!!!
I'm totally dreading following you and Riot :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Again GREAT!!!

Posted at

I'm cool with doing my pages by monday, but I'll try and get them done as soon as possible.

And Japlander, You are worried? I'm the one who has to do it straight after Phin XD

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I'm cool with doing my pages by monday, but I'll try and get them done as soon as possible.

And Japlander, You are worried? I'm the one who has to do it straight after Phin XD

That's sounds great!

Now MrRiot better have that arm healed and cast off so he can post after you!

Now remember people its community project and not a competition.
Do your best and lets have fun!
really sucks to be coming after Phin's posts.
He freakin' rocked the house with those pages!

Posted at

Of course it's a community project instead of a compotition. Actually I wouldn't be any more/less nervous if it was a compotition.

Phin's pages really did rock

Writing in this size is fun!

Posted at

Yes I am very aware that this is not a competition…. just following a big influence here on the Duck (MrRiot) is kind'a' overwhelming!!!!
But you can count on me tying my best!!!

Posted at

Look I couldn't hand draw to save my life that is why I started spriting in the first place. Spriting is the only art skill I have unless someone else is willing to draw my comics for me sprites is what I'm going to have to use. Besides I don't have a scanner and I only know how to use paint. So… yeah sprites is what I'm going to use. Hopefully what I have planed will help everyone over look the fact I used sprites.

Posted at

Look I couldn't hand draw to save my life that is why I started spriting in the first place. Spriting is the only art skill I have unless someone else is willing to draw my comics for me sprites is what I'm going to have to use. Besides I don't have a scanner and I only know how to use paint. So… yeah sprites is what I'm going to use. Hopefully what I have planed will help everyone over look the fact I used sprites.

Guys…. give us somthing with zombies!!!!
In any style that you are comfortable with 8D
I'm sure that every one will be happy with what ever you do..

Posted at

What am i doing in day 18?

Wasn't I in day 18? Gah! Where'd I go!? Oh wait… LOL there I am. NVM

Posted at

I'm sorry guys. I'm not able to update my page until wednesday. It's just today has been extremely hectic and I was unable to upload any pages, while tommorrow I'm not actually going home and I don't have any access to a computer. If you want to go onto the next person just for this 'day', I'm OK with it.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I'm sorry guys. I'm not able to update my page until wednesday. It's just today has been extremely hectic and I was unable to upload any pages, while tommorrow I'm not actually going home and I don't have any access to a computer. If you want to go onto the next person just for this 'day', I'm OK with it.

It depends if MrRiot is ready to go.
He may be ready but I want to check to see if he wants to update now if his pages are ready…which I think they are. If he wants to wait then Wednesday should be fine. But I'll keep you posted.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Got word from MrRiot…he wants to wait.
so Warspritecomics you are up to post on Wednesday.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.