Moonlight meanderer
Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Yay featured-ness!

MadMaudlin
MadMaudlin
Posted at

Zombies are pwnsome. Maybe I'll make Mad Maudlin into a zombie, but she might hurt me. XD

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

um…just a question…are there people who are not on the list updating the comic?
because there are 2 pages up by 2 different people after Puff that are not on the list.

Dazzus
Dazzus
Posted at

Ok can I apply for Day 29 or 30?

Posted at

I'll take a day whenever it's available. Does it matter that I'm a spriter?

Posted at

It seems that with the hype of being featured a few people have taken it upon themselves to update at whim, which is needless to say very troublesome. Does anyone know what the last offical page was so we can reset the archive properly?

Posted at

To help avoid this in future, everyone please post Day X somewhere in your title page so we all know what pages are offical updates. I've deleted the rouge pages and posted a comment about it on the comic.

Posted at

What if the password is changed…. PQ the new pass ONLY to the remaining people?
I think because of the dropped ball here and there, some people might be getting impatient for the new pages…

I also feel that the remaining people need to be PQ'd to find out if they are still going to post pages or not…

But that's just me.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

It seems that with the hype of being featured a few people have taken it upon themselves to update at whim, which is needless to say very troublesome.

Ahh, I was wondering what happened!

On another note, what happened to "Day 10"? Did the zombies eat it? O_o

Posted at

What if the password is changed…. PQ the new pass ONLY to the remaining people?
I think because of the dropped ball here and there, some people might be getting impatient for the new pages…

I also feel that the remaining people need to be PQ'd to find out if they are still going to post pages or not…

But that's just me.

I do PQ people to find out if they are going to post or not. Most assure me they will a few have dropped out and I've gone onto the next person. One of the reason's updates are slow however is because I'm away from the duck and internet sometimes for days at a time since my time is pretty heavily consumed right now so sometimes things go by for a day or two till someone tells me or I get caught back up with Zombies. If we have a problem again I'll consider the matter but I think this was just an isolated incident because everyone was excied seeing as it was halloween and a featured comic.

The day ten person dropped out and didn't update and the person after that for some reason didn't renumber.

Posted at

Hey this is interesting i always thoght zombies were cool and would love to be one like a B.O.W (bio-organic wepon like super super mutated zombies if you will)off of resident Evil Gaiden (for the gamboy color) but using charecters and their authors is just sweet

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

One of the reason's updates are slow however is because I'm away from the duck and internet sometimes for days at a time since my time is pretty heavily consumed right now so sometimes things go by for a day or two till someone tells me or I get caught back up with Zombies.

Well if you need help let me know.
I am on here quite a bit and it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Posted at

the new pages seem out of place, like an other jump the waiting line…

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I'm so confused about what is happening in this comic now.
My suggestion:
Change the account's password, and PQ/e-mail it to people to post pages so this doesn't happen.

DD Zombie
DD Zombie
Posted at

Okay i join!

Just by posting, "Okay I join!" does not mean you can just post pages whenever.
You need to sign up for a day. Phinmagic has yet to finish posting pages for the day he signed up for and posting causes an interuption. There are others who have signed up in front of you waiting their turn. Please be patient and wait for your turn and then your can post your pages.

Posted at

Bocaj, I'm with you!!! I can see this project being shut down before the end …

phinmagic, I hope there are no more interuptions. I'm looking forward to your entry!

Evil Emperor Nick…. please change the password, and PQ it only to the next person. This is a community project, so the next person PQ's it to the next, and so on… if the preceding person can PQ the next, there is no reason to lock it down… This is the 2nd unauthorized entry in a couple of days! If you do not have the time to manage this, I will volunteer to do so.

Pulse, this community project has a list, with every participant given a "day". Please read these forum pages…

Posted at

phinmagic, Hey your pages ROCK!!!!! great job!

You need not apologize for posting when you did!
I think I will follow suit, post a page a day or so….

Posted at

Alright since obviously I'm a little short on time to run DD Zombies properly I'm passing this project onto the Midge to take care of. I'll leave it up to him if he wants to change the password or not.

-Evil Emperor Nick

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

fine by me!
as for new people just post in this thread to sign up for a day.
Right now Phinmagic is is finishing up his day with some soon to be posted pages and then Day 13: Warspritecomic!!!!
Intro: Amelius
Day 1: TheMidge28
Day 2: Marine
Day 3: Rori
Day 4: Bocaj
Day 5: NPC_Girl
Day 6: Reashi
Day 7: Beaums
Day 8: Evil_Snuffkin
Day 9: jgib99
Day 10: never posted.
Day 11: Puff

Day 12: Phinmagic
Day 13: Warsrpitecomic
Day 14: Mr. Riot
Day 15: n_y_japlander
Day 16: therealtj
Day 17: Alex_G
Day 18: Empty Brooke
Day 19: Runosonta
Day 20: Magic Maker
Day 21: Joerocks1981
Day 22: SomaX
Day 23: Glarg
Day 24: Neila
Day 25: Milky
Day 26: simonitro
Day 27: Red Slayer
Day 28: Corupt Comics
Day 29: Pit Face
Day 30: Pulse
Day 31: Dazzus
Day 32: Dreamweaver
Day 33: MadMaudlin
EDIT: updated list to show Red Slayer and Empty Brooke have switched places.

Posted at

I'd like to sign up myself and AQua_ng for a collab.

Joint days are ok, right?

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Sure.
I don't see why not.
So you and AQua have Day 34!

Intro: Amelius
Day 1: TheMidge28
Day 2: Marine
Day 3: Rori
Day 4: Bocaj
Day 5: NPC_Girl
Day 6: Reashi
Day 7: Beaums
Day 8: Evil_Snuffkin
Day 9: jgib99
Day 10: never posted.
Day 11: Puff

Day 12: Phinmagic
Day 13: Warsrpitecomic
Day 14: Mr. Riot
Day 15: n_y_japlander
Day 16: therealtj
Day 17: Alex_G
Day 18: Empty Brooke
Day 19: Runosonta
Day 20: Magic Maker
Day 21: Joerocks1981
Day 22: SomaX
Day 23: Glarg
Day 24: Neila
Day 25: Milky
Day 26: simonitro
Day 27: Red Slayer
Day 28: Corupt Comics
Day 29: Pit Face
Day 30: Pulse
Day 31: Dazzus
Day 32: Dreamweaver
Day 33: MadMaudlin
Day 34: The Dynamic Duo of Avalon Comics + AQua_ng

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.