Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

So we use ths "DD Zombie" account to upload our comics?
Cool.

Posted at

That is the plan Bocaj but I'm still waiting for the activation E-mail so the account goes fully active. If it isn't up by tonight I'll write Volts about it.

Edit: The DD Zombies account should be working now.

Posted at

I'm soo tempted to join this. I know how to draw gore, but I can't join this project for 2 reasons:
1) I can't draw very well (But I guess you wouldn't really mind that)
2) I've tried multiple times, but I can't do anything serious. Everything I do has to allow me to do a comedy, but this is not what you are trying to achieve.

Then again, I might see if I can do a couple of pages. Ah well, sign me up anyways. I'll do whatever page you want me to do, or if you don't want extremely rookie artists then I'm OK not doing it.

p.s. Don't worry about me doing something too gory, judging by what I like to draw I wouldn't be surprised if it comes at a gruesome 'E' or maybe a T+ ^_^

ncbaddwolf
ncbaddwolf
Posted at

I'll join in. I'd love to do a Zombie cross over into my strip:The Zoo at Home . I've already got an idea for a one shot strip.

ncbaddwolf

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I'm soo tempted to join this. I know how to draw gore, but I can't join this project for 2 reasons:
2) I've tried multiple times, but I can't do anything serious. Everything I do has to allow me to do a comedy, but this is not what you are trying to achieve.

Then again, I might see if I can do a couple of pages. Ah well, sign me up anyways. I'll do whatever page you want me to do, or if you don't want extremely rookie artists then I'm OK not doing it.

p.s. Don't worry about me doing something too gory, judging by what I like to draw I wouldn't be surprised if it comes at a gruesome 'E' or maybe a T+ ^_^
Is it allowed to be humorous?

(If no, I'm cool with that.)

Posted at

Warsprite: It is up to you if you want to join or not, but you are certainly welcome to sigh up for one of the 18 days. If you are worried about your art skills why not see if someone wants to work together with you on the project? I'll hold off adding your name until you tell me for sure if you want to be in or out okay?

BadWolf: Are you saying you would like to do a day or just saying you'll do a tie in?

Bocaj: I thought the intro was humorous already. Anyway I'd say humor isn't just allowed but encouraged. There is plenty of place for humor in DD Zombies.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Great to know!

Posted at

I guess I'm in. I'm OK with doing it on my own but if someone wants to team up with me I'm all for it.

Basically I don't care whether someone parteners up with me or not, but put my name on the list anyway ^_^

Posted at

Intro: Amelius
Day 1: TheMidge28
Day 2: Marine
Day 3: Rori
Day 4: Bocaj
Day 5: Neila
Day 6: NPC_Girl
Day 7: Reashi
Day 8: Beaums
Day 9: Evil_Snuffkin
Day 10: Strong414bad
Day 11: jgib99
Day 12: Dazzus
Day 13: Puff
Day 14: Phinmagic
Day 15: Warsrpitecomic

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Is it allowed to be humorous?

(If no, I'm cool with that.)
BTW…the pages I have been working on will definitely have a comedic edge!

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Splatterstick! Looking forward to those, TheMidge.

And here's a little promo I whipped up.

Posted at

Rori: That banner is awsome and that promo page is pretty keen too. I've been meaning to make some banners but I can't draw to save my life.

FYI - Everyone we are working on a very special short piece to promote DD Zombies in time for Gigcast 102. When it is ready I'll post the link up here so people can get a sneak preview.

Day 16: Mr. Riot
Day 17: n_y_japlander

FYI - I'm going to be a WW Chicago so maybe we can get some DDZombies tie ins going there like a Zombies themed fusion comic at the convention.

marine
marine
Posted at

I decided to go ahead and get started on my pages. I got some funny zombie characters to use, and I'm thinking this will star one of my lesser characters…

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Hey, is it too late to sign up? My comics a sprite comic, though, but could I still join in?

Posted at

Yes you can.

Day 16: Mr. Riot
Day 17: n_y_japlander
Day 18: therealtj

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Just to inform eveyone on board and cranked up for the DD Zombie Community Comic.
My pages will be up on Monday…
I have been working hard and I am really excited to see the reception of the work and the work of others on board for this crazy train! Toot-Toot!!!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Looking forward to it!

Alex_g
Alex_g
Posted at

Whose brain do I have to eat to be included on the list?
I've posted twice in this thread and still nothing.

Posted at

I'm going to try and sweet talk Dawn from Zorphbert and Fred into working with me on a project that involves both her dog dressing aliens and my already zombie guys from Zombies Are People Too.

That would be awesome

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

TheMidge just put up his comics, and I am amazed, I love his work, but this stuff was really good.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

TheMidge just put up his comics, and I am amazed, I love his work, but this stuff was really good.
Thanks Bocaj. I really appreciate that. I posted early. I was supposed to have it posted tomorrow but my dad is going into surgery tomorrow so… Check it!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.