Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ever had those moments when you found yourself... "exposed"?

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

In or around Grade 5, our class made a trip to a local water park.

Long story short, I lost my shorts and the bus left without me. I spent the day at a waterpark naked. In retrospect if I'd have been less embarrassed about it, it would have been a fun day.
They just left you? And you got be naked? Lucky…

Posted at

There's nothing really traumatic that I can remember involving losing clothing in any way. Yesterday I wore a really low cut top to school when we went to a play and my bra kept peeking out, but no one really cared since there are no males under the age of 30 and they're all married anyway. Plus, I don't possess the ability to form cleavage, so over all it was a disappointing show for all onlookers.

I always have dreams about being naked in public places, though. It happens so often, I kinda just roll with it now. Hello, dream world.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

There's nothing really traumatic that I can remember involving losing clothing in any way. Yesterday I wore a really low cut top to school when we went to a play and my bra kept peeking out, but no one really cared since there are no males under the age of 30 and they're all married anyway. Plus, I don't possess the ability to form cleavage, so over all it was a disappointing show for all onlookers.

I always have dreams about being naked in public places, though. It happens so often, I kinda just roll with it now. Hello, dream world.
Don't feel too sad. The ability to form cleavage is a rare trait not many have.

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

There one very vivid memory I have.

It was when I was on the swim team and we were practicing turning in the water from a dive to go into a backstroke. During practice, we'd put on as much 'drag' on ourselves so when we wore the crushingly tight suits during the meets, we'd go much faster. Well, my drag was fairly heavy this one day and when I dove in, the force of the impact in the water drove my suit down. I didn't quite notice when I turned over and looked down and saw that I was flashing everyone my junk.

Quite honestly, I wasn't bothered. I just casually pulled my suit back up and continued swimming. It wasn't an, 'OMG SO EMBARRASSING I COULD JUST DIE' situation as it was more, 'Haww haww, I totally flashed the entire swim team, awesome'.

I didn't know if everyone saw because when I got out and back in line, nobody said anything. So it was either they DIDN'T see it, or they were trying to save my dignity by not mentioning it.

Good times.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

In sixth grade or so I was in swimming lessons and it was the last class so we were playing a game where we would line up along the side of the pool and jump, and an instructor would yell "cannonball!" or "pencil jump!" etc.
The instructor decided to have us to a "Wendy jump"…a crazy one named after a deck supervisor who got pushed into the pool once. Of course I was wearing a two piece bathing suit and the top flipped right up when I jumped in. And I was next to the boy I had a crush on at the time.

As far back as I can remember, the schools around here require girls to wear one piece suits for the swim portion of gym and the swim teams.

No it wasn't a school thing, I was just in sixth grade at the time. My schools have all been way too poor to have a pool.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I do this all the time for kicks.

Posted at

Me and my friends used to take turns pantsing each other. We used to have a whole point system worked out. One time I pantsed my friend in church. It was funny as hell to us, the Jesus types not so much. Now that I am older it all seems pretty gay, but i'm just glad it was the 90's or we'd all be charged as sex offenders.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Me and my friends used to take turns pantsing each other. We used to have a whole point system worked out. One time I pantsed my friend in church. It was funny as hell to us, the Jesus types not so much. Now that I am older it all seems pretty gay, but i'm just glad it was the 90's or we'd all be charged as sex offenders.
o.o Been there, done that. Not a sex offender.

Not a major one at least.

Posted at

o.o Been there, done that. Not a sex offender.

Sure.

Posted at

I really wished I could contribute to this conversation but the best thing I can pull off is walking into a room with the zipperfly open.

Oh well… at least I can laugh at your stories.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Been there, done that. Not a sex offender.

Sure.
I just have to stay 50 feet away from all children.

In Illinois.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Been there, done that. Not a sex offender.

Sure.
I just have to stay 50 feet away from all children.In Illinois.
Just use really high stilts… or a hot air balloon.

"OMG! That mad sex offender is stalking through town again! We can't outrun his 50 foot steps! Noooo!" D:

lba
lba
Posted at

Haha! The real joke is that there are no children in Illinois! Just people of age-impaired status! It's all free game!

No, but seriously. The state of Illinois is so politically correct that it would not surprise me one bit to find out that they regard it that way. You can't be within 50 feet of a child, but there are no children, just age-impaired people. Who you can get as close to as you like.

Posted at

use really high stilts… or a hot air balloon.
But the hot air balloon is your thing.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

use really high stilts… or a hot air balloon.
But the hot air balloon is your thing.
Personally, I like to use my explosive flatulence as a form of gaining enough altitude in order to stalk these kids.

And Illinois has one kid there.

Who I molest.

When nobody's looking.

Posted at

I constantly have a hole between the legs of my jeans. I cant afford new ones either.

You can borrow my pants. They're an outrageously expensive pair of jeans that I can barely fit into on fat days, but maybe you'll have more luck!

Personally, I like to use my explosive flatulence as a form of gaining enough altitude in order to stalk these kids.

And Illinois has one kid there.

Who I molest.

When nobody's looking.

You're digging the large, suspenseful post spaces lately, aren't you?

It's okay.

So am I.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You can borrow my pants. They're an outrageously expensive pair of jeans that I can barely fit into on fat days, but maybe you'll have more luck!
Considering you're a small 15 year old girl and Same describes himself in this thread as "18 stone and 6 ft 3"… Well, he could possibly cut them in half and maybe wear the legs as weird denim arm warmers maybe?

Posted at

Considering you're a small 15 year old girl and Same describes himself in this thread as "18 stone and 6 ft 3"… Well, he could possibly cut them in half and maybe wear the legs as weird denim arm warmers maybe?

Sounds like a fashion risky worth taking.

same
same
Posted at

lol! im fat. Well not really. I just sewed my jeans and managed to patch the inside. They're now running vista :). Lol. That would actually make them really crap.
I had to wear the £89 pair of jeans my dad bought me with a hole in them. I didnt wanna let him know about it. So anyway i was walking through a store at lunch and i managed to take a walk down the refridgerated isle. That was a big mistake. I had to retreat due to the draft.

Lovely story. Not at all disturbing.

And leave my denim arm warmers alone!

Posted at

This reminds me of a pair of jeans I have. I inherited some size 4 jeans from someone who got too fat to fit them, but then they didn't fit me. :(

So I cut down the side seams, sewed them back up, punched holes down the sides, and laced them like a corset with satin ribbons. I change out the ribbons depending on the top I'm wearing. I luvs them.

But if a ribbon ever gave way, I would be horribly exposed.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

So I cut down the side seams, sewed them back up, punched holes down the sides, and laced them like a corset with satin ribbons. I change out the ribbons depending on the top I'm wearing. I luvs them.
Those sound magnificent! I demand pics! ^^

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Those sound magnificent! I demand pics! ^^
pics or it didn't happen!

And long suspenseful spaces in the middle of your statements are amazing.

It adds gumption.

Posted at

OH YEAH! Recently I went to this "Night club for under 18s" thing. It was pretty fun. But on the way there I noticed there was a rip right in the crotch area of my favourite skinny jeans. But it was a tiny little rip. So the night when on and I did some dancing and what not. But then I noticed I had this massive big hole where that tiny little rip was. Right were the crotch is. Thank god I wore undies cause some of the guys would've been very intimidated. But no, no, it was easy access for those ladies alwin was talkin' about earlier. But no, no, if I was the type to get embarrassed, I would've been hell embarrassed. I could fit my entire hand in that hole.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Speaking of holes in jeans, I've had that happen.
While at uni doing artwork, the back of my jeans ripped open massively across one butt-cheek. Basically one leg of my jeans was only being help up by its front half.

I wasn't embarrassed about my bum showing, my bum is great and I always wear clean undies so no big deal. ^__^
But I was embarrassed about wearing a pair of crappy jeans with a hole in the bottom! UGH!
Lookin' like a hobo T___T

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.