Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ever had those moments when you found yourself... "exposed"?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I sewed the jeans. Then they ripped somewhere else. Threw them out. Now down to 2 pairs.

Your life really is the opposite of mine isn't it? I have like 15 pairs of pants now. I only wear like… four of'em though.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Finding a good pair of jeans is hard, so when you do get a good pair, the temptation is to keep them as long as possible.

Reminds me of the lyrics to the Cat Stevens song Oh Very Young:

They will vanish away like your dad's best jeans
Denim Blue fading up to the sky
And though you want them to last forever
You know they never will
And the patches make the goodbye harder still
lol! So very true :(

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

You guys take wearing clothes so seriously. I'd rather not wear anything. You wouldn't care.

You'd go blind by then.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You guys take wearing clothes so seriously. I'd rather not wear anything. You wouldn't care.
Wearing clothes saves you getting bum-sweat all over your chairs -_-

Posted at

OH! I just remembered another incident of exposition, however this time by my friend. So me and my friend were out at the mall and then wanted to go back and play some xbox or something at his house. No one else was home and when we got there my friend realised he left the key inside. He has a two story house with this wall running along the side underneath a balcony. The balcony has an unlocked door on it. When standing on the wall the balcony was too high up to reach. But there was a ladder outside. On its own it wouldn't reach the balcony either, but if we put the ladder on the wall it would reach the balcony. So my friend jumped down from the wall to get the ladder and tore a massive hole in his jean shorts. Right where his arse cheek is. So he just pulled those off (he had undies on). It was hilarious cause I was standing on the wall holding the ladder while my friend was climbing slowly up it. I couldn't look up to see his progress cause I'd be staring straight up his arse (his undies had this hole in it too). This van drived passed at this one moment and it would've been the funniest sight.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I couldn't look up to see his progress cause I'd be staring straight up his arse (his undies had this hole in it too).
Lucky he didn't slip and fall…

Posted at

I couldn't look up to see his progress cause I'd be staring straight up his arse (his undies had this hole in it too).
Lucky he didn't slip and fall…
very lucky. It was very dangerous. For him it was physically dangerous, for me mentally.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah. You're only supposed to have your head stuck up your own arse, not someone else's!

Posted at

Yeah. You're only supposed to have your head stuck up your own arse, not someone else's!
Yeah it was a tricky situation to get out of. Luckily he got in and put some other shorts on. A terrible experience, ozone, I hope you never have to endure it yourself!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I hope you never have to endure it yourself!
Never happen. My head's already stuck so far up my own arse I couldn't climb a ladder if I wanted too :(

Posted at

Glad to hear it!

Posted at

Just remembered one: all of last year I never wore shorts underneath my uniform skirt. I thought it was normal going to an all girls school and I used to get made fun of at my elementary school for wearing shorts under my skirt (they thought I was wearing boxers?)

It wasn't like they never saw little pink undies before, so I didn't get why it was a big deal. I soon started noticing, however, that everyone else wore shorts underneath, so I started to as well when I saw how easy it was to see under the skirt if you tried, despite their length… lol!

I hope you never have to endure it yourself!
Never happen. My head's already stuck so far up my own arse I couldn't climb a ladder if I wanted too :(

Ever find anything interesting up there?

Jobo
Jobo
Posted at

Clothes….. People still wear those? 0_o

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ever find anything interesting up there?
Never :( That's why I talk shit. ;)
Hah, you do. Where would you be without your funky mime costume?

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Just use really high stilts…

Oh, great… I just had a bad dream where I was walking around when a guy using stilts was walking over me… I look up to notice he's wearing looks Khaki shorts… and was going commando…

time to bleach my brain… again…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

guy using stilts was walking over me… I look up to notice he's wearing looks Khaki shorts…
That was me.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Hah, you do. Where would you be without your funky mime costume?

I'd pay big moneys to see that. The naked Mime group!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd pay big moneys to see that. The naked Mime group!
Only good mime is a nekkid mime?

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I had an incident when I was 12.

I was sitting on my usual relaxation spot, the can, when the other kids finally bust the lock on my cubicle to try and get a peek.

And they did…. Holy sweet Jesus they did.

I remember them staring at my crotch, aghast.

I was in a dwam when it happened, wasn't aware until somebody called out my name in shock.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

WTF?

…that sounds seriously pervy man. T_T

That's so traumatising I don't even really know what you're actually talking about there.

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

Clothing malfuctions or just some really bad accidents… ever had those moments?

Uh, no. At least not that I can think of.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

WTF?

…that sounds seriously pervy man. T_T

That's so traumatising I don't even really know what you're actually talking about there.
It got worse, actually.
The way the toilets were built, they didn't have closing toilet doors. You could pretty much look into either gender's toilets from outside. And if you were in the cubicle nearest the doorway someone standing at the opposite door would also be able to look into your cubicle if you open that cubicle door.

So, yeah. A possibly unisex group of about six to eight plus kids between the ages of five and eleven gawking at your underpants region and worse, TRYING TO SEE IT AGAIN EVERY SCHOOL DAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR sure ain't a fun experience.

Luckily, it never happened twice. I had to spend every toilet visit with my jacket draped over my bare ass and with both feet pushing against the door even though it was locked. They ALWAYS tried to pick it open again anyway, though.

Sometimes they'd unlock and then gang rush the door. But because at the time I was swimming almost daily I had the leg strength to hold 'em back long enough to throw the lock back on again and delay them until I could pull my pants back up and open the door myself.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

TRYING TO SEE IT AGAIN EVERY SCHOOL DAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR
Oh dear… that is just… oh dear.
What bizarre children.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.