Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ever had those moments when you found yourself... "exposed"?

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

It was a good thing none of the kids I could see were from my class.
Some were from my sister's though.

And yeah. I come from a town where the glasses and braces combo is cool, teenage girls are built like pizzafaced tanks and chucking rocks at disembowled pigeons is a sport for the whole family. That reaction is considered less weird than it would be in other places.
I guess they might not have seen pubic hair before, but that would just be plain stupid. The side door of the nursery building(which was also in the playground) had plenty of graffiti depicting it. I think even one time somebody else commented on the drawings saying that the balls needed more hair.
Also, we had a school rhyme the equivalent of eenie meenie miney mo that went:
"It dit, bird shit, hairy fanny, juicy tit, you are not it."
So I guess my second school was pretty much perverted anyway.

My first school wasn't that bad in that respect. But kids got changed for gym in classrooms with big windows and no curtains. So anybody would be walking down the street outside and be able to see four to eight year olds in their underwear (The older ones were in different parts on the building wiht smaller windows).
Also, before the Dunblane massacre the school gates were left open for people to use the playground as a shortcut to the canal and the flats on the other side.
I'd already been there nearly two years when that happened.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

My first school wasn't that bad in that respect. But kids got changed for gym in classrooms with big windows and no curtains. So anybody would be walking down the street outside and be able to see four to eight year olds in their underwear (The older ones were in different parts on the building wiht smaller windows).
Also, before the Dunblane massacre the school gates were left open for people to use the playground as a shortcut to the canal and the flats on the other side.
I'd already been there nearly two years when that happened.

I am so glad I don't live there.
So..
So…
Sooooo glad.

I'd pay big moneys to see that. The naked Mime group!
Only good mime is a nekkid mime?

I'm not saying that those are the only good mimes but I'm certainly saying that I like nekkid mimes better!

Clothing malfuctions or just some really bad accidents… ever had those moments?

Uh, no. At least not that I can think of.

Thanks for that insightfull view into your life you have just offered us…

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

So..
So…
Sooooo glad.
Hell, even I don't live there anymore.

Strangely, I miss the place.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

So..
So…
Sooooo glad.
Hell, even I don't live there anymore.

Strangely, I miss the place.
The fact that you know that you stand in a place where people were massacred.

Mmm, feels cozy.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Mmm, feels cozy.
Did I say I was from Dunblane? I've never even visited the place.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Mmm, feels cozy.
I could see exactly where Alwin made that mistaken assumption, but it was too funny to correct him. Much better to let him go on with it ^_^

…You missed a trick Faliat! You should have said you were a hero during it or something… That you painted your face up with woad, donned a kilt and fought for your "FREEDOM" against the baddie…
despite the fact you weren't even in Scotland at the time.
That didn't stop Mel Gibson either though, come to think of it. (filmed in Ireland, haha)

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Mmm, feels cozy.
I could see exactly where Alwin made that mistaken assumption, but it was too funny to correct him. Much better to let him go on with it ^_^
I'm pretty bad at catching these things.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

despite the fact you weren't even in Scotland at the time.
I was. Lol.
I had school to go to. I couldn't have left that day even if I'd asked to.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Came home right now to realise that I was flying low the entire time. /)_(\ Blah so embarrassing.

Joneko
Joneko
Posted at

And then there was that one time when, during Army Basic Training we had to do jumping jacks. My pants went down and dragged certain other clothing with it…

and I'll just stop with that… T_T

Coming from an Army family, imagining this makes me want to laugh till I cry.

With the utmost empathy. Of course.

The other day a gentleman was giving me funny looks, really intent ones, and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out my tank top was too loose or something, so if I moved in a particular way I was essentially flashing everyone. Aside from that, I wear a lot of long lightweight skirts, and there have been a few Marilyn Monroe moments there…

Posted at

ho ho hooo! Have I got a great story.

P.E., go to the change rooms. I find a pair of uber tiny shorts lying on the ground. For a laugh I squeeze them on. They went about 1/3rd the way down my thigh. It was hilarious. I decided, for some shits and giggles, to wear those pants for the rest of the double P.E. class. Goddamn that was a funny day.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

but…

At school I lost my medium sized P.E. shorts so I had to "borrow" a pair I found on the change room floor…
is that a retcon, or a pattern pointing to a fetish?

Posted at

but…
At school I lost my medium sized P.E. shorts so I had to "borrow" a pair I found on the change room floor…
is that a retcon, or a pattern pointing to a fetish?

uh, well see, I had medium shorts. They were mine. I lost them. I stole some smalls on the floor. I now use those. But then one day I saw some extra small… and well… so I do have a fetish just don't tell my friends!

I just love flashing my disgustingly pale thighs!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.