Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

i had lacerated my eye a few years back. I videotaped it as it was healing. i spent the night in the ER and had to get stitches. the funny thing was that before the stitches I could see through my eyelids whenever I closed my eye.

I have to warn you it's kinda graphic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4_dPhDutXA

i feel incredibly dizzy after watchin that. I'm so very squeamish >< couldnt even watch all of it. When you started tugging at it was the worst bit.

Funny though, i cant watch stuff like that on tv, or look at anything nasty thats happened to myself.
but i can draw gruesome stuff, and i can clean and bandage stuff up on other people if needs be. Like when my mum cut the tip of her finger off.
i'm weird.

gigatwo
gigatwo
Posted at

I rested a dead cicada on my tounge for little to no reason. It was awsome.

Posted at

Great vid sub, that was amazing, with quite an 'ick' fctor. Ha! The eye is filled with jelly, not blood, but I love how you said you were loooking for it on the ground. :)

I was talking about the bleeding that came from my eyelid when it was cut. it blocked my eyesight..and it was really hard to process during that high anxiety period and I thought I had lost my eye. I was looking at the ground to see if I could find pieces of it…hahaha

It's one of those situations that I can laugh now, because there was no long term effect.

Usually when it comes to gruesome stuff, I zone myself out so I can function. I've seen a stage IV pressure ulcer that you can put your whole hand into. you can see through the muscle, fat and bone. One thing about being in a medical field is that you have a lot of reference material to draw and get a story from.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah, I gots the bleeding bit, it was just how you thought you may have popped it…
How did you do it anyway?
God that ulcer thing sounds disgusting!

Posted at

it's one of those things that shouldn't have happened, but it did…

heh. let's leave it at that

Posted at

i had lacerated my eye a few years back. I videotaped it as it was healing. i spent the night in the ER and had to get stitches. the funny thing was that before the stitches I could see through my eyelids whenever I closed my eye.

I have to warn you it's kinda graphic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4_dPhDutXA

That was totally wicked!

i thought so too!

after the initial scare that my eyeball was popped because I lost all sight on that right eye from the blood flow.

but I got a cool looking scar to show to girls !_^

It does make me wonder how you got it lacerated in the first place, though. If of course, I am not prying.

…and I just saw I was. Consider the question withdrawn- I just read your post to sub. :)

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Cant remember anything really disgusting right now but anyways I gots an interesting story.

So I'm at this friend's place for a party, and it ends kinda latish. Alright fine it was 12am, but I'm a student and can't afford a cab and couldn't be effed to take the bus (the busses would have probably stopped by then anyways).

So I take the most sensible option.

"Dude mind if I crash for the night?"
"Yeah sure whatever"

So he goes to his cupboard to get a pillow and sheet for me to use. First thing he says when he passes the pillow to me is
"Sorry bout the pillow"

It wasn't a big deal. It was just one of those old pillows with yellowish stains making it look like it had a double function as a midnight toilet. Of course, pillows do tend to go a bit yellowish and accumulate stains as they age and all and I'm not much of a neat freak so whatever, everythings hunky dory.

"If it's any consolation you can just do this"

He flips the pillow over expecting a much cleaner side. Instead the stains are 5 times worse and a way darker yellow. In the middle lies this big brown stain that looked someone had taken a big crap there. Maybe someone did use it as a midnight bathroom.

Now I'm not much of a neat freak but everyone has his/her limits. This wasn't mine. I ended up sleeping on it anyways. However I did take the precaution of putting my head on the side which didn't have the "crap mark" and trying not my best to rest my hands under the pillow.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.