Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'll be on a cruise on Royal Carribbean Lines for my wife's fiftieth birthday. She's frantic about what to wear but I'm sure we'll figure out something. But no pirates. Absolutely no pirates.
I think it would be a hit if you dressed up with an assault rifle, dirty shirt and khat-stained teeth.
What do you mean "dressed up".

Does Bravo ever leave the house any other way?

Posted at

Technically, I'm not really doing anything for Halloween because I'm in a drama production all that week. However, that means I'll be running around in a costume all night (a demon, no less!) so I guess it's really no different than what I'd be doing if I were "free" on Halloween.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Oh shit… I just remembered something worse…

My sigmoidoscopy will be on the 1st of November. And I'm supposed to start taking the stuff to clear my system out the night before.

So this Halloween I'll be exhausted from a long trip to London, I'll be having my last meal for at least 24 hours when everybody else has sweets and junk and I'll be literally pissing Lucozade out of my ARSE!

This warrants a sad face in an obscenely high font size.

: (

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I'll be on a cruise on Royal Carribbean Lines for my wife's fiftieth birthday. She's frantic about what to wear but I'm sure we'll figure out something. But no pirates. Absolutely no pirates.
I think it would be a hit if you dressed up with an assault rifle, dirty shirt and khat-stained teeth.
What do you mean "dressed up".

Does Bravo ever leave the house any other way?

No pirates, not even Somalis. -_-

And I always try to have a clean shirt on when I leave the house though I make no gurantees if I have any kind of sauce or condiment with any previous meal. ;)

We're dressing as Elizabethan nobility. I have that annoyingly classic English family name that sounds so cool announced as Lord and Lady.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I generally in the past had my kids draw faces on a sheet of paper and then help them carve their design into the pumpkin. I'll still have to do that with my son, as he's still only five. And then I carve some cool pumpkins of my own design.

This year I'll be doing a Grover pumpkin and maybe a lego minifig pumpkin in addition to helping the kids with theirs.

Then we go out trick or treating and later I hear about how many people liked my carvings. Last year I did the Penguins of Madagascar in their "Charlies Angels" stance that they do because my kids like that show. One year while working at a company with a detailed logo, I carved that and took it to work.

Posted at

I'm decorating my yard and and hiding as a scarecrow decoration to scare the crap out of the little kids come up.

Posted at

I'm going out as an sailor girl for this Halloween and just generally hanging out at my friend's Halloween party.

And just so you can see all the details on my sailor dress:

Yes, I know… I have a serious pear-shape going on there. sometimes it makes me look fat in some images, but I'm actually a little bit underweight for my height and age. Werid, eh? ah well. Dem hips! :P

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Oh man Randal, that Grover pumpkins is so acetacular. I'm always impressed by pumpkin carvings.

Unfortunately, I got scared to near death at Halloween when I was a kid and I haven't recovered from it since, so I'm just going to work insstead. :/

Posted at

Oh snap, aurora, we are smile twins. I have a really similar smile. o_O

I'm always impressed by pumpkin carvings.
I think my pumpkin carving skills will probably suffice to prove that statement wrong!

How about it? Unimpressive enough for ya?

I was invited to a haunted house so I threw together a bunch of junk I had lying around in the hopes of making a witch costume, but it ended up more "dominatrix schoolgirl." So, while I ended up wearing a cape and spraying my hair white and kinda being a witch, I WISH I'd just gone with my first outfit and called others "peon" the whole time, because that would have made for a delightful evening indeed. So, that's the moral of this Halloween.

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

Well, Halloween was even more pish than I expected.
We had NO KIDS at our door. Last year we had about three groups. But this time there was nobody. And because of my predicament my family couldn't leave me alone in the house to go to a party. So they just sat and watched House of 1000 corpses while I technically waterboarded myself trying to keep my fluids up.

Positive note: I'll probably never have one as bad ever again.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

hi

teatime

oh some tea for you too mister ghoul

must make a jackolantern of course

happy super belated halloween!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

hi
Happy belated to you, too. There's something deja vu about this. like that sign

Posted at

hi
Wait… where have I seen that sign before?
Happy belated to you, too. There's something deja vu about this. like that sign
I KNOW, right?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

my boyfiend came out to see me for halloweiner.

yes, YES! i know he looks like bones allright? I KNOW!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You weren't wearing any underwear…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.