Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

If an alien invited you to a spaceship party would you go?

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

I dunno it could be cool, or it could just be some trick to get you into the ship to be probed(Ohh, the horrible probing!!). I'm stumped, thoughts?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

They could be lesbian space pirates from outer space.
I've heard there's quite a lot of it about.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

If it's alien space babes, and I'm allowed to use the pr- Right, we're just going to get off that train of thought for the children.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

What´s wrong with probing?

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Probably. If they had more sinister intentions, I'm sure they could just nab me anyway considering they usually have tractor beams and mind paralyzers in related accounts. If they're going to travel light years and give someone a choice, I'm less inclined to think they'd have a need to be sociopathic.

"Stop! Stop! We have already learned all we can from rectal probing! Pull your pants back up."

"Alright."

Posted at

I definitely would go. ADVENTURE AWAITS!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

will there be guinness?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

considering on how easy i would probably be to kidnap inviting me to a spaceship is kinda like saying, we're most likely not going to kidnap you since you'll have proof and tell people ahead of time of said spaceship. however, if a spaceship just landed right next to me and then asked if i wanted to come inside for a party i would say no then. that sounds like the lamest fly-by pick up line.

'hey baby, wanna come to a party in my spaceship?' wink wink

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

depends, Are the babes in possession of brains and beauty?

Posted at

I can't handle IB Profin, I doubt I'd be able to handle their space drugs and alcohol, which I would assume would be at their alien party. And it's not like I could say no, with the constant three-headed peer pressure. No thank you.

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

If it's alien space babes, and I'm allowed to use the pr- Right, we're just going to get off that train of thought for the children.

but it's a fun train…

however, if a spaceship just landed right next to me and then asked if i wanted to come inside for a party i would say no then. that sounds like the lamest fly-by pick up line.

'hey baby, wanna come to a party in my spaceship?' wink wink

You'd be surprised how many alien abductions start with that line, XD!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Oh my God, it's a cook book!

Really depends on who was asking.

Or:

Maybe?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Nah, I wouldn't know anyone.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'd steal all their space beer and leave. SPACE BEER!

Posted at

I went to an Alien Party once they had nancho's and a Pinata.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

It depends.

The thing is, I tend to trust non-human entities alot less than humans because I'm aware they're very good at deceiving you.

The next one can claim he's St. Michael or Jesus Christ… then he'd feed you a bunch of baloney that the end of the world is next week… then once you're in your little underground bunker with all the storable food, gas masks, and your little cult who believes every word you say… you suddenly realize that..

you're dead wrong and you've been suckered by someone claiming to be some divine being or something.

I remember the supposed pole shift that "will happen" in 2003 that would have caused massive tidal waves and apocalyptic destruction everywhere.

I remember the supposed assassination of George W. Bush in 2008 that would have triggered martial law and world war 3.

I remember the Y2K thing.

And now, its 2012….

Its bad enough to be lied to about the end of the world.

But its even worse if these so-called "aliens" would feed you luciferian doctrines of communism and creating this one-world-government as the supposed sign of evolution of human consciousness and all that. I can make a long rant about how much I hate communism and the concept of a "new world order" aka one world government and all the evils of globalism.

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

It depends.

The thing is, I tend to trust non-human entities alot less than humans because I'm aware they're very good at deceiving you.

The next one can claim he's St. Michael or Jesus Christ… then he'd feed you a bunch of baloney that the end of the world is next week… then once you're in your little underground bunker with all the storable food, gas masks, and your little cult who believes every word you say… you suddenly realize that..

you're dead wrong and you've been suckered by someone claiming to be some divine being or something.

I remember the supposed pole shift that "will happen" in 2003 that would have caused massive tidal waves and apocalyptic destruction everywhere.

I remember the supposed assassination of George W. Bush in 2008 that would have triggered martial law and world war 3.

And now, its 2012….

But its even worse if these so-called "aliens" would feed you luciferian doctrines of communism and creating this one-world-government as the supposed sign of evolution of human consciousness and all that. I can make a long rant about how much I hate communism and the concept of a "new world order" aka one world government and all the evils of globalism.

….

Wow, you really thought about this have you?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

It depends.

etc. etc.

….

Wow, you really thought about this have you?

He's thought entirely too much about this. But the leap from not trusting non-human intelligence to false prophets gave me vertigo. It's natural not to trust someone you don't know. That's the Us-Them reaction. Nothing could be more THEM than an alien walking down the ramp of that spaceship. But a quick look at history proves that humans are much better false prophets than any alien. (references available upon request)

Klaatu barrada n-something.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It depends.

And now, its 2012….

Take me to your leader Mr Alien Sir o_o

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Take me to your leader Mr Alien Sir o_o

Okay.

Now that's one way to prove there's no intelligent life on this planet so the aliens will go away and leave us alone.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OMG!

Even when I close my eyes it's still there! o_o

Make it go away.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

OMG!

Even when I close my eyes it's still there! o_o

Make it go away.

The greatest nightmare I can imagine would be …"and the next president of the United States, Governor Sarah Pa-"

Then I'd board any alien spaceship even if the book was a cookbook.

Dave Mire
Dave Mire
Posted at

I would wait until they're all drunk then take their ship and park it in the middle of the mall and say, "Look, aliens! the truth is out there! we are not alone! Here they are! never mind Area 51 and all the government conspiracy, These are the aliens they're trying to keep secret!"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.