Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

I am a jewelry dealer

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

i do database support for 250 domestic and international HIV research labs. it's fun…. well, not really.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

Full time student. 4days. I on a visul art couse and as fun as it is cause i get to sit about and paint it takes up a lot of time and more inproenty money.

So the realy job.

Booky. 3days. i sit about drink coffie places poeple beats, taranslet poeples horried handwrittings and put up with the rudes cutomers. Its so better then my last job.

Between this and other suff i dont have a lot of free time.

Kota
Kota
Posted at

Retail management for a Rose's Discount Store. Started out cleaning the toilets, now I run the stock room with an eye on salaried managment in the next few month.

But I'd rather be a professional comic artist.

rococo
rococo
Posted at

Full-time animation student. *yawn*

Being an art student at a university with really early exams that I don't have to take means that I have exactly one week and 4.5 hours of classes left until October, though. So I'll be looking for a job pretty soon. Probably either call-center work or charity sign-ups. (Something that I can keep my hair blue for! :D)

Posted at

It's no big secret that I'm a television producer & screenwriter/director as well as graphic novelist. But I want to thank Darwin and Roguehill for the job that they're doing.

Roguehill
Roguehill
Posted at

It's no big secret that I'm a television producer & screenwriter/director as well as graphic novelist. But I want to thank Darwin and Roguehill for the job that they're doing.

Many thanks, Todd. It's an honor to serve.

Posted at

I'm a book buyer at Amazon.com. I work with Small Publisher Sourcing, which includes non-publishing entities like The American Society of Heating Refrigration. I also am working on a novel which I hope to get published sometime soon.

I would like to go back to school and get my Masters and a Teaching certificate at some point.

Posted at

Print monkey.

Not quite a copy jockey but I don't feel right calling myself a pressman, out of respect for the people who have been doing traditional press work for decades (or have poured blood into their machines, like the guy in my pressroom who was degloved a few years back). I run a "digital press" - which is about the size of a moving van and bit of a cross between a color copier and a traditional press - at an 80+ year old print house. Do a little bit of prepress work as well.

Previously overnight stock crew chief.

celrena
celrena
Posted at

I work thirdshift as a Technical Support Representative for an ISP company…. Please.. help… me…escape… JK JK!!

The thirdshift part is the whole reason I have time to create a webcomic.. Though I don't have Photoshop on my work computer. So I can't edit pages at work but I get to doodle and draw the layout for comics page at work :)

_CJR_
_CJR_
Posted at

I'm an under appreciated busboy at my local hot shot yet slowly bankrupting Golf Club. Though sometimes it feels like a retirement home. No amount of raising minimum wage can take the horror out of a hunched 80 year old woman asking you for a cushion for her frail butt…

OutlawHero
OutlawHero
Posted at

I just work Gamestop.

Posted at

buisness management, i manage a finance company amoung other ventures

Posted at

me? -video game industry as a 3D game environment artist and concept artist

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.