Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

This is just the sign up isn't it? We can say any old crap on here because we will use a different thread when we actually start playing.

Posted at

Alright we only need six more people! Tell your friends! As soon as we get six I will start the game.

Posted at

Eh, what the heck. I'm in.

Posted at

Cmon people we need five more! Get out their and invite people to come play!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Give me two roles!
That would help.
Or make things worse.

Posted at

I would lean towards worse. Tell you what if can get someone to sign up and have them pm me saying you got them to sign up, I'll make sure you get a special role!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I would lean towards worse. Tell you what if can get someone to sign up and have them pm me saying you got them to sign up, I'll make sure you get a special role!
HAY! D:< That's
A) Cheating
and
B) Unfair, I got Kitty to sign up! D: I want a special townie role!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ah damn it, now I wish I had friends instead of alienating everyone with my abusive language!

Posted at

HAY! D:< That's
A) Cheating
and
B) Unfair, I got Kitty to sign up! D: I want a special townie role!

Get her or him to confirm it to me in a pm. And it isn't cheating everyone has a chance to do it.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Get her or him to confirm it to me in a pm. And it isn't cheating everyone has a chance to do it.
Well, I was just saying how I don't like the idea of making people have chances of special roles by referral…
But anyway, she joined the last game because of me. Does that still count?

Not that I'm condoning this kind of behvaiour! >_>

Posted at

Nope it doesn't count. And I am just trying to get the game started.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I think this AIM log seals the deal!

Kitty17: I'm not going to join Mafia 4
Crocty: NO, DO!
Kitty17: Okay.

See?
<.<
>.>

Posted at

Nope nope, If you can get someone else to join will talk.
Well I got to go to work. Hopefully you guys can round up five more people by the time I get back. (10) You should pm black kitty and skool!

Posted at

I have been in touch with hurmorman and he is going to play, although he can't say anything for two days.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

4, if I'm not mistaken…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Argh, if only we weren't all so damn unpopular!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HAHA… yeah. I've been nagging people in the welcome forum… so wrong :)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I might not be popular, but you get to be infamous instead. I'd take that and run with it.

I'm kinda glad the game hasn't really started yet, becuase I'm on loan to a bigger, and much busier parish for the next 11 days. This is the first chance Ive had durig all my workhours this week to log onto DD, so I would have been limited to nights and mornings if the game had already started.

waff
waff
Posted at

I might not be popular, but you get to be infamous instead. I'd take that and run with it.
to quote chaos space marine fabius bile,
If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die alone and unthanked and unremebered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millenia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

to quote chaos space marine fabius bile,
If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die alone and unthanked and unremebered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millenia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy.

Lol I've never read The Prince, but that quote, in all its paraphrases, always amuses me.

Posted at

i'll play only because i wish to see the role i made for my game in action

What role? To my knowledge I haven't used anyone's roles but the original and my own?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.