Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

i'll play only because i wish to see the role i made for my game in action

What role? To my knowledge I haven't used anyone's roles but the original and my own?

you ain't the only one to make a zombie role

Posted at

true, but to be clear ours are a little different.

So that is 17 people we just need three more.

waff
waff
Posted at

I might not be popular, but you get to be infamous instead. I'd take that and run with it.
to quote chaos space marine fabius bile,
If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die alone and unthanked and unremebered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo down through the millenia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy.

Lol I've never read The Prince, but that quote, in all its paraphrases, always amuses me.
Prince? huh!? I got that from a warhammer 40k codex I had lying around. The guys this evil doctor/cloner type guy who experimented on innocent people see.

Posted at

true, but to be clear ours are a little different.
Zombie.
Has the ability to bite zomeone once per night. After three dayz if you have been bitten you die, unlezz the Zombie dies. However thiz izn't any zombie, he knowz how to hide in the zhadowz. He iz a zmart zombie. Wins by killing everyone.

your right i use the correct letters and and mine can only be killed by a specific townie other wise the zombie mutates into a tougher freak

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Prince? huh!? I got that from a warhammer 40k codex I had lying around. The guys this evil doctor/cloner type guy who experimented on innocent people see.

Machiavelli's "The Prince". It's a book along the lines of the Art of War, except it's more of "the art of ruling" instead. One of the chapters was about the question "Is it better to be feared than loved," and the breakdown was it's better to be feared than loved, for when people love you they take advantage of you, take you lightly and oblige you when it suits them, but if you're feared, everyone will want to be on your good side and do everything they can to get there.

Posted at

Machiavelli's "The Prince". It's a book along the lines of the Art of War, except it's more of "the art of ruling" instead. One of the chapters was about the question "Is it better to be feared than loved," and the breakdown was it's better to be feared than loved, for when people love you they take advantage of you, take you lightly and oblige you when it suits them, but if you're feared, everyone will want to be on your good side and do everything they can to get there.

yes fear me or i shall unleash Chihuahuas of war

waff
waff
Posted at

oh…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Waff you didn't think games workshop had any original ideas of their own did you?
(oh no, we're talking about games workshop! Now everyone will realise we're nerds and not the cool young studs we pretend to be!)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Flapjack, welcome on board!
Unless you turn out to be mafia, in which case prepare to die!
Unless I am also mafia, in which case, welcome on board!
Unless I am mafia and you are actually not mafia, in which case prepare to die!

And if either of us are zombie or serial killer, all bets are off!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Gullas is Mafi.
Kill him, kill him!

Posted at

only two more roles to fill people, get out there and get some more bodies.

Posted at

I hope I am a zombie for being undead is awesome….I have an undead legion. Fear me

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Gullas is Mafi.
Kill him, kill him!

I sir, find this statement uterly useless in any formidable way. With it , you're trying to distract us all from the real threat oposing our town.

We can't, he's not even alive yet! (He is a fetus)

I beg your pardon, I've never been more alive then today, after it is my birthday.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Let me play.

I want to play.

I shall sign up.

I want to play.

Posted at

Paranoid people are funny to watch

EDIT: Wait lets say you are a zombie. If you bite someone and they die do thaey become your zombie minion or just a normal zombie or do they just die?

Posted at

Paranoid people are funny to watch

EDIT: Wait lets say you are a zombie. If you bite someone and they die do thaey become your zombie minion or just a normal zombie or do they just die?

they just die after three days.

Posted at

Nevermind just got a pm from Niccea wanting to join. So thats it we got are twenty, emails will be out shortly! And I'll have the offical thread up in a minute.

Posted at

Let me play.

I want to play.

I shall sign up.

I want to play.

I'm not quite clear on whether you want to play or not, though. Do you want to play? I think you want to play, but I could be mistaken. Is playing an activity in which you have interest?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I am running for Mayor!!!!!!!

Please vote for me.
I made us win the game the first time around. I was the king of mafia hunters! I can do it again. I found out all the clues when no one else could and sent all the mafia to the gallows!

We will wipe out those scum-sucking mafia sh**s and make the town safe for all us townies once more.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.