Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

so we can lynch the voice? KILL METT!

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Oh man, shits been going down here.

Posted at

I'm pretty much the epitome of suck as a GM so, not the only one who's a disaster as a role.
Oh come now Zeph. I make mistakes in every game that I run. Maybe it's a minor flaw in the rules that I don't notice until it's too late or a mistake I make during the narration or something along the lines. Jninja accidentally ousted Roku, when she wasn't supposed to die in his last game and Crocty once confirmed that I was the detective once.

We all make mistakes. Stop beating yourself up so much about it.

Also: Can I has vote updates plz? kthx.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocty once confirmed that I was the detective once.
Ohohoho, I may have vaguely confirmed you were the detective, and that Hark was innocent, and that Hak was innocent, I think?

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T SAY "ONCE" IN A SENTENCE MORE THAN WAS NEEDED.
OHO, VICTORY GOES TO ME.
I THINK that was all I screwed up with. My amazing host powers made that game a success anyway. I think you can all remember what you all call "The best game ever", and we all know, that it was game X…Uh…..Wait was it XIX?

…..I mean my game, I'm referring to whatever number my game was.

I should also really stop posting in this game.

EDIT: Ahhh! IX! I knew there was an IX in there somewhere.

Posted at

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T SAY "ONCE" IN A SENTENCE MORE THAN WAS NEEDED.
OHO, VICTORY GOES TO ME.
I say, I say, I'll have you know that there's nothing wrong with going all Foghorn Leghorn on people, you know.

…Crazy kid but his heart is in the right place.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Salsa you make one classic mistake in your judgement.
You assume I have rational motives.
I am more akin to the Joker on Batman in terms of world view.

I keep killing innocent people not because they are innocent, but because they are people!
Guilt and innocence are just buzz wordsthat get thrown around by the liberal media elite and their masters in moscow!
I am fighting the system!

And I am doing it all while wearing a wedding dress.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

This post has nothing to contribute.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I keep killing innocent people not because they are innocent, but because they are people!
Guilt and innocence are just buzz wordsthat get thrown around by the liberal media elite and their masters in moscow!

Here you go, digging yourself deeper. I really do think the town would like ot win this one, So I say rally be hind Jay and Lynch you, but since I have no evidence, I'm just going ahead and vote for Mett and Gullas.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Updated Lynch votes.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Our lead is a crossdresser…and you know what? I'm okay with that.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Hey! Give that back! I need it next week.

you will definitely want that dry-cleaned. probably frozen, too - like they do when treating for bed bugs

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Votes updated. Polls close in 24 minutes.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Polls closed, narration in an hour.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Alright, new rule.
Everyone who is not in a fur suit gets lynched!

It's furry facism! Fur suit or die!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Alright, new rule.

It's furry facism! Fur suit or die!
Wedding dress optional?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Hark could feel it pour into him, the desires of the others. Bravery flowed through his cat/man thing form. His muscles bulged with sheer manliness. He could smell the enemies of his followers.

Mett panted, he had barely avoided death the night before. Fear and panic ran through his mind, he could think of nothing else. Suddenly Hark smashed into the ground before him, a massive claymore gleaming with the might of 1000 Manly souls all roaring with the manly roars of pure manly manhood. "I HARKOVAST THE BRAVE LEADER WILL SLAY YOU!" Feeling the desires of death to Mett, the sword smashed down, but Mett rolled to the side screaming. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" he shrieked "I've done nothing wrong!" Hark wasn't listening, he pulled his blade out of the stone wall, cobblestone collapsing around it. "They desire you dead, and dead you shall be!" Mett's eyes were big orbs of tears as Hark swung his blade down at him again, with a shriek Mett barely jumped out of the way. "HOLD STILL SO I CAN SLICE YOU IN TWINE!" The massive cat man swung the blade again, this time clipping of Mett's arm. Shrieks of sheer agony bellowed from his mouth. Their pitch high enough to make Hark's ears begin to bleed. "BE SILENT!" he roared, smashing the blade into Mett's side, sending his frail form into the cobblestone walls, the snapping of bones could be heard, as flesh was pierced by those that has broken. Mett quivered on the floor, blood oozing in between the cracks in the stone. His eyes stared up at Hark in absolute terror.

"DIE DEMON!" Hark's blade smashed down, slicing the terrified Mett clean through the shoulder, pain shot through his body. He screamed at the top of his lungs, begging, pleading for someone to help him. But no help came, Hark grit his teeth and took another swing, smashing the blade right through Mett's skull.

[spoiler] Mett the Coward has been slain. [/spoiler]

Suddenly Hark felt another tingle through his massive catlike form. They wanted another dead, he looked at the butchered form of Mettuar, a grim expression upon his face. "Cowards deserve to die." he growled before turning to face the source of the desires. Sprinting off he cut across a tunnel where steam had been coming from a Room, he heard Jay's voice, but paid no heed, bolting forward he jumped over a crevice that had blocked his way, landing hard in a field of blood red roses."…What the hell?" he muttered as the roses began to grin at him, crooked smiles full of rows of black pointed teeth. "GULLAS!" Hark roared, a blonde man was sitting in the flowers licking blood from his fingers. "AH! HARK! I was just finishing chopping up Same and Roku! Really my butcher shop is going to make millions! It really is!"
"You sick bastard!" Hark roared, Gullas gave him a red eyed glare. "Oh? Is that so? Says the man with little sense."
'I have plenty of sense! I just, don't use it."
"Clearly." Gullas sighed, "I suppose you're here to kill me? I can hear their voices, the strong desire of wanting me dead.." Gullas's eyes narrowed. "Traitorous dogs… I'll kill them. I'LL KILL THEM ALL! BUT BEFORE THAT I'LL KILL YOU!" Gullas shot forward, his eyes bright red, hatred emanating from his very being. Hark readied his blade, bravery flowed through it. "FOR HARKOVAST!"
"Egotistical!" Gullas roared pulling out two cleavers, he sliced at Hark, who barely avoided the first swing, the second one however cleaved into his right arm. "YOU BASTARD!" he roared grabbing Gullas by the throat, his cat claws sinking into his throat. He smashed him against the ground, Gullas broke out laughing, growing louder with every smash of his head against the dirt. Suddenly Hark felt a burning feeling in his cut, Gullas had rammed impaled him with a red rose, it grinned savagely as the stem began to wrap around him. Thorns dug into his flesh, Hark roared out in rage. His manliness began to burn inside of him. "I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY SUCH A FEMININE TACTIC!" Flames began to eminate from his blade, the physical embodiment of true manliness. Roses began to burn away from his form, Gullas's eyes went wide, right before a seering hot peice of steel pierced his throat and cut him in half. Crimson splattered Hark's form, he struck a manly pose.

[Spoiler] Gullas the Insane has been slain. [/spoiler]

Elsewhere, the victim fell to the ground, a vision appeared in their head, it offered to help, but suddenly black chains wrapped around it, chaining it down.
"Nobody can help you! You are mine! Your mind is mine! GIVE IN!" the voice pounded in their head, no matter how hard they tried to fight they couldn't, blood began to trickle from their mouth, then they broke into a full out fit of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" insanity grasped their mind, tugging it into the abyss. Clawing at their face, their close, struggling to hold onto what sanity remained, but it was no use, the chained figure could only watch in agony as the world was torn away from them. Their minds filling with nothing but hatred, a burning desire to kill everyone.
[Spoiler] Someone was paralyzed with uncontrollable fear.[/spoiler]
[Spoiler] The dark melody has claimed it's first victim. [/spoiler]

Night 2 Begins

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wow, that narration was awesome!
The level of manliness was so massive that it verged on the line of being incredibly homosexual….did it cross that line?
Judge for yourselves!

Ayesinback the wedding dress is for me only. You all get to be brides maids so you have to wear a dress uglier than mine so I can look pretty.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Ah, Mett

I'm sorry. If Product has trouble surviving the first night, it looks like you're getting the tradition of having trouble surviving the first lynch.

Posted at

The dark melody has claimed it's first victim.
Seriously? I bloody flat out said who it was! It was ochi! Wheres our preacher man, he needs a smack upside the head!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Were we half right?

I think so.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Well this was fun, but honestly I made a random decision (not with a d20) to kill same… but it clearly did it's job…

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Updated the narration a bit.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I think that narration update might be answering jninja's good question.

So - who tends to send their actions in on the later side? And how do we protect said late-sender-of-actions?

Posted at

Alright, new rule.
I am now a cat. This badly edited picture proves it!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.