Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Just how many people are zombies now, anyways?

Also, I've been thinking about something. Usually. the trend is that the players who are considered to be the "best" are the ones who get recruited first, during recruiting themed games. However, it has happened that sneaky recruiters go after the underdogs first and point out the likelihood of all the good players being evil minions (like I'm doing right now).

So anyways, were I the zombie leader, I would probably think about going after Ochi as soon as humanly possible, since I were terrified of her clue solving abilities. I don't know if any medics have been guarding her or not. Then again, if I were to be very sneaky, I would forgo having her bitten and point out how likely it is that she's been recruited, thus making sure that she's lynched and waste the towns lynch efforts. Then the next night, I would raise her.

But then again, I suspected Monkey to be a zombie, so what do I know?

Posted at

as i am too lazy to solve clues right now and i think i need to vote to stay in the game can i have clues before i jump on the band wagon?
For Anthony, the clue was "I've never eaten sole." It references his profile.
Also, I've been thinking about something. Usually. the trend is that the players who are considered to be the "best" are the ones who get recruited first, during recruiting themed games. However, it has happened that sneaky recruiters go after the underdogs first and point out the likelihood of all the good players being evil minions (like I'm doing right now).
We currently have 3 evil candidates. A witch, a zombie, and a necromancer. So far, the ones we've successfully killed HAVE been the underdogs. Mettaur rather than hakoshen, shirkersama, and if I'm right about anthony…well, anthony.

It's flattering that you assume I'd be singled out as THE BEST, but I actually suck at being guilty. I'm pretty ok at solving clues and finding guilty people; my proof of innocence is the guilt of those I catch, always. I've assumed the whole time that I would be lynched for the reason you describe, but not resurrected.

You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, in addition to not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, in addition to not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!
Maaan that laugh there reminds me of someone.

GRUNTILDA.

….She's the witch from Banjo Kazooie.

…J'ACCUSE!

Posted at

…J'ACCUSE!
CROCTY, MY PERPETUAL NEMESIS

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO QUOTE ONLY THE PART I PHRASED WRONG AND THEN EDITED

CURSE YOU FOREVERRRRRRR

edit: FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

EDIT II: Crocty later edited his post to reflect my quote accurately, just to spite me. Now that I've called him on it, he could continue changing it, but I am far above his petty shenanigans! I require opera glasses just to see them. That is how far above those shenanigans I am.

Posted at

I normally don't publicly cluesolve unless permaprotected (a quick browse through past games will prove this) and I usually don't vote unless I'm positive that I know the identity of a killer.

The fact that I haven't been attacked yet (I know, it's only my words) is precisely why I brought up this topic. During the first 2 monstermashes and the heaven and hell game, all the veterans were the first to be recruited. This resulted in their defeat cause while the popular people were being fought over, it became so painfully obvious who needed to be killed, in order to end the game in a townie victory. Thus I believe that the zombie leader is someone who really knows what he or she is doing.

Also, this is probably the "make it or break it" night for the town if we fail to kill zombies and lose more townies tonight, the zombies can easily go all in and end this game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

…J'ACCUSE!
CROCTY, MY PERPETUAL NEMESIS

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO QUOTE ONLY THE PART I PHRASED WRONG AND THEN EDITED

CURSE YOU FOREVERRRRRRR

edit: FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

EDIT II: Crocty later edited his post to reflect my quote accurately, just to spite me. Now that I've called him on it, he could continue changing it, but I am far above his petty shenanigans! I require opera glasses just to see them. That is how far above those shenanigans I am.
Well shit, I didn't even notice that. I noticed it was a logical error but figured "Eh, I guess Ochi is just dumb enough to think that's an okay sentence."

Also I tried looking through my Photobucket for an acceptable smug reaction image, but I fail–
OH SNAP.

EDIT: HAHA, pagetopper. Now you all have to stare at Tavros' face for a while every time you load this thread.

Posted at

Well shit, I didn't even notice that. I noticed it was a logical error but figured "Eh, I guess Ochi is just dumb enough to think that's an okay sentence."
OH, IT'S ONNNNN.

If I get converted, I am gonna attack you so fast, I will in fact be biting some distant ancestor of yours. I shall attack with such swiftness that I will arrive before you have even been born, that is what I am implying. Such is the extent of my magnanimity that I am spelling that out for your benefit, 'cause you'd never get the full intensity of my vengeance otherwise. D:<

Produpla - I thought you'd make an excellent candidate for zombie leader for the same reasons, but at any rate we'll see how the night cycle goes!

Posted at

terribly sorry for the delay, some idiot my brother Knocked out power to the home, and through extension the modem. I am writing now, and when I finish this writing, i will start the narration.

Posted at

Narration Day 4
BFFSatan and Anthony Mercer stood on the gallows nervously, bot had a noose around their neck, awaiting death.
"THIS IS INSANE!" Zeph roared, "It's neese!"
"It's NOOSES!" Same replied
"NONSENSE!" Ochi declared, "It's NOOSEN!"
"No, its like moose, so plural is NOOSE" Product announced.
"Um… guys?" Anthony dared to pipe up, "How long do you plan to do this?"
"I have places to be. Alive, for one" mumbled BFFSatan.
"SHUT IT!" Roku shrieked, "This is IMPORTANT! Without Niccea, we gotta figure this out all official!"
"But this is hardly-"
"HEY! Will you just SHUT UP!" Zeph said, voice in a growl.
"BUT-"
"I know how to shut them up!" Same smirked as he through the switch.
[spoiler]BFFSatan the townie, and Anthony Mercer the Zombie are dead. And before you ask it was magic rope that killed Zombie Anthony. So there. GM intervention into physics.[/spoiler]
"Well we can atleast agree on that" Ochi smiled
Night 4 starts!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

OH, IT'S ONNNNN.

If I get converted, I am gonna attack you so fast, I will in fact be biting some distant ancestor of yours. I shall attack with such swiftness that I will arrive before you have even been born, that is what I am implying. Such is the extent of my magnanimity that I am spelling that out for your benefit, 'cause you'd never get the full intensity of my vengeance otherwise. D:<
IF you get converted?
Can zombies get converted again?

Also I guess that makes sense, you couldn't kill me, so your only hope would be attacking my ancestor, killing me Marty McFly style.
Unless my ancestor is just as awesome. (Or following Homestuck laws, even cooler.)

Posted at

And can you really ever truly trust 1337?
…that hurt, Satan.

Right in my soul.

I mean I expected it from that artsy bitch but that's different.

Hmm…I wonder if the zombie leader would actually listen to me and take up my betrayal offer.

It would have been nice…but now I know what to do with my role and you can't have me.

Oh and henceforth, I'm not mafia. I'm the last medic.

Should the leader ask me for his help I'll help him but if the town asks for mine I'll help them instead.

And should the serial want me…oh wait…well if he was still her I was going to say screw you to either side and join him.

Or you all could lynch/kill me for being a traitor/jerk.

Posted at

Also byndis is dead from inactivity. I'd be snarky, but he didn't put in the effort, so I won't.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

He told me he wasn't going to do anything, just wasn't feeling like it this game, sorry I didn't pass it along.

Now you know.

Posted at

He told me he wasn't going to do anything, just wasn't feeling like it this game, sorry I didn't pass it along.

Now you know.
I'd kill you were you not dead

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeah, I thought he would tell you, then I remembered…he decided to be offline.

Also, those rappers were really retarded.

Posted at

Also I guess that makes sense, you couldn't kill me
Oh, I can just stop right there. I have in fact lost count of the amount of times I have killed you, so you're wrong again!

I'll add another mark to your tally of wrongness - ah, but it seems I've run out of space!

edit: WHAT NOWWWWWW o:<

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Also I guess that makes sense, you couldn't kill me
Oh, I can just stop right there. I have in fact lost count of the amount of times I have killed you, so you're wrong again!

I'll add another mark to your tally of wrongness - ah, but it seems I've run out of space!

edit: WHAT NOWWWWWW o:<
Wait so what you're saying is, this game…
You can kill me?

Hmm, so either you're the Bruce Campbell and Same is lying or…..Hmmm

Also what's this? Run out of space to tally my wrongness?
I'm to assume you are tallying this on a sweet wrapper, or perhaps the head of a pin?

If you want I can lend you a few sheets of A1 paper I've been using tally your wrongness. You can borrow that for another week or so.

After that I'll need it back to tally more of your wrongness. I assume you can return it in perfect condition.

Posted at

I implied nothing of the sort - you're wrong again - and there are multiple townie killing roles anyway (though I never claimed one), so even in your theoretical wrongness you are doubly incorrect! I would note it for posterity, but they've enough examples already to last until the end of time.

Previously I had been tallying your litany of mistakes on posterboards with the type of pen used to write names on grains of rice, but perhaps I would have been better served by learning to write with a toothbrush bristle.

It shall be the first mistake of mine that you can note, for unlike you I am gracious enough to freely admit it; I sadly underestimated your devastating, overwhelming capacity for error!

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Ah, the sweet joys of witty banter. But you are both wrong. Though it's nothing of surprise, as I have just added this most recent wrong to the list of many wrongs of both of you. It required a microscope to fit all of these wrongs onto the backside of mount Rushmore with this really tiny pick. Yet knowing just how wrong you were, drove me on. Like a spurring fire of sheer wrongness.

But you wouldn't know such conviction, as your incorrectness has blinded you for far too long.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

This is a little late, but Salsa had requested I color one of his pictures in my Coloring thread. So… A year late…here it is…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I implied nothing of the sort - you're wrong again - and there are multiple townie killing roles anyway (though I never claimed one), so even in your theoretical wrongness you are doubly incorrect! I would note it for posterity, but they've enough examples already to last until the end of time.

Previously I had been tallying your litany of mistakes on posterboards with the type of pen used to write names on grains of rice, but perhaps I would have been better served by learning to write with a toothbrush bristle.

It shall be the first mistake of mine that you can note, for unlike you I am gracious enough to freely admit it; I sadly underestimated your devastating, overwhelming capacity for error!
Well I will admit you didn't imply it specifically, I was just hoping you would vaguely imply it so I could accuse you of being your zombie self, I guess you thought your statement through, as to not let everyone know you're a zombie!

Also I'm rather confused as to why you would go through all that trouble when just making a plain notepad document would be much easier.
Please note I said plain notepad file, as in, you right click, click new notepad, and you're done. You have a list of all the times I'm wrong already there.

I'd document Ochi's wrongness, but currently it's in a .rar file in parts scattered on a few external hard drives. It's sort of a pain to get them, you can accept Ochi saying "first mistake of mine" as an example of her wrongness.

Her first mistake was choosing me as her rival.

EDIT: Also I edited your quote out to be what you later edited it to be. >;]

Posted at

I like how you say you have paper for the purpose of cataloging errors and state that you'll need it in the future for continuing this pursuit, then talk about doing it digitally. Continuity, Crocty, another of your errors! I shall have you know that, as I made a special point of enumerating your flaws and shortcomings, I practiced my calligraphy and thus turned your endless stream of failures into my own productivity and self-improvement.

But don't be so hard on yourself. Choosing you as a rival wasn't a mistake at all! Naturally, I suppose that perhaps I could have done better, but I cannot think of anyone with whom I would prefer to trade constant raillery and insults.

OHHHH, THAT'S RIGHT. I'm ending on a positive, complimentary note in order to force you into acquiescence! Can you even hope to reach such a level of passive-aggressiveness!? D:<

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I like how you say you have paper for the purpose of cataloging errors and state that you'll need it in the future for continuing this pursuit, then talk about doing it digitally. Continuity, Crocty, another of your errors! I shall have you know that, as I made a special point of enumerating your flaws and shortcomings, I practiced my calligraphy and thus turned your endless stream of failures into my own productivity and self-improvement.

But don't be so hard on yourself. Choosing you as a rival wasn't a mistake at all! Naturally, I suppose that perhaps I could have done better, but I cannot think of anyone with whom I would prefer to trade constant raillery and insults.

OHHHH, THAT'S RIGHT. I'm ending on a positive, complimentary note in order to force you into acquiescence! Can you even hope to reach such a level of passive-aggressiveness!? D:<
Well naturally we were talking metaphorically, I assumed you would understand what a metaphor was, I mean, I wasn't going to actually lend you any of my A1 paper. I need that.

Noting your errors is busy work.
You'll also note I couldn't actually send you any paper, unless you wanted to pay for the postage. These should all have been plainly obvious.

And of course I didn't mean that about the rivalry thing, I just meant your mistake was choosing me as a rival, because then I can't choose another rival that's more worthy of me without making your feel bad about your horrible self. And that's terrible!
Just like you.

H3H3H3.

Oh wait, compliments? Okay, let's see..

Well, of all the times you're wrong, there are oftentimes when you are, in fact, slightly less wrong than usual. >;] Keep up the below average work.

Posted at

Oh, I must admit that on one point, you're right; there is of course no way you would spare postage. Incidentally, I note that all of your backhanded compliments are woefully lacking in subtlety; I must conclude that you are indeed not capable of my level of finesse when it comes to being passive-aggressive. But of course, you are young. I understand.

Stating that my mistake was choosing you as a rival so that you would be trapped with a subpar rival was particularly silly of you, because in that case my action does you a disservice even if it were true.

Naturally, it isn't true; it is another example of your general wrongness. But even if you were to be correct, the argument is nevertheless asinine! Nevertheless I am too tactful, too merciful to finish such a remark with "As are you."

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.