Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ochi, Crocty you're both being silly. You are both equally inferior to me!

Also:
Mid-Night Narration!
The Holder of the Necronomnomnomicon stood over an older grave chanting insidious chants. A zombified hand burst through the dirt and heaved up a funky corpse. The undead beast looked up comically at the Holder.
"Lets rock and roll!"
[spoiler]A new zombie has risen[/spoiler]

Posted at

Dammit… lynched before I found out I'd been turned… I should've been more active.

same
same
Posted at

He told me he wasn't going to do anything, just wasn't feeling like it this game, sorry I didn't pass it along.

Now you know.

WHY DOES HE PLAY?! HE DOESNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING!! EVAR!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Ochi, Crocty you're both being silly. You are both equally inferior to me!
Ochi, as much as we squabble, I think it's safe to say we are both infinitely superior to Nina.

Posted at

Ochi, as much as we squabble, I think it's safe to say we are both infinitely superior to Nina.
I disagree crotchty

Also, 10 min till deadline (Woulda called it sooner, but an odd thing happened to me on the way to the forum)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Exchange of ideals

This thread got a lot more fun to read since I died.

Posted at

Narration Night 4
Another eerie flash started the night off with a flare. And again, Same Campbell was the first to the graveyard. His chainsaw roared to life as he dug into the ground with it, shouting something about shovels being for women. When he hit the wood of a casket, he pulled out his shot gun and fire into it, mulching another dead body to paste.
"WRONG AGAIN!?" Same hollered, "SOMEONE DIES FOR THIS!"
Same ran across town and kicked in the first door he came across. The homeowner looked forward flabbergasted by his now missing door.
"Same?! What have you done?!" The homeowner said, setting down his copy of the big bird book, "What sort of mayor kicks down doors?!"
"THE BRUCE CAMPBELL KIND!" Same shouted as he fired a shot at the homeowner. The bullet grazed his forehead, blinding him with blood, and turning his eyes red. The homeowners war vision activated. The events that followed are not able to be legally disclosed according to FCC regulations.
[spoiler]Mayor Same Campbell attacked the paranoid[/spoiler]
At the time of the slaughter, the vigilante was hopping from rooftop to rooftop. He had his target, a good one this time. He found the victim in the graveyard, clutching a wicked book tightly. The necronomnomnomicon. The vigilante lunged at the evil doer giving a warcry of impressive volume, guns blazing.
"OH GOSH!" Shrieked the holder, "HELP!" At the call, jninja's corpse rose up in front of the her.
"Whats going on here? Where's my bottle of ja-" the hail of bullets tore into ninja, shredding him into the consistency of pudding, "ouch".
The holder used the time to run for dear life
A zombie came across same's mush, already in the trash. It was a lovely snack.
Day Five Begins

Posted at

He told me he wasn't going to do anything, just wasn't feeling like it this game, sorry I didn't pass it along.

Now you know.

WHY DOES HE PLAY?! HE DOESNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING!! EVAR!!
That sadly is true.

O_o

Please tell him to not sign up if he's going to do this.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Posted at

jay… explain to me this my eeire powers. and then how i died.
If you look under your role's description, I never gave that whole: Minions keep the boss alive rule. It was changed for being able to, at any time, switch your role with a minion. It was part of the balance of that "secret revived players" power.

Also, guys, I JUST GOT MY OFFER OF ACCEPTANCE TO ONE OF THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA! WOOOO! *ahem* . . . Just wanted to bring it up

Posted at

EERIE POWERS!: So long as at least ONE zombie is alive, the Holder of the Necronomnomnomicon cannot be killed.

but congrats on the college acceptance
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet… well I goofed up big… well… your survival would have just meant the vig would have outted you anyway… but yeah… no I dropped the ball here…

and thank you

Posted at

^ No. He said he didn't do that.

But I do have a question: Can they not use the powers of the Necro-thingy anymore?

And hooray Canada boy on your acceptance.
Hmmmm for my mistake, I am considering the transfer of the role to one of the zombies i'll decide on that quick

Posted at

For my err, I have ret conned my last narration, roku lives.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay so do we just blank that from our memories?

BAM okay I just forgot what happened.

Hey let's kill Roku.

But really, if it's a recruitment game and Roku is the recruiter, and we believe PP to be acting dodgy….

…!

Posted at

Congrats on getting in to your college Jninja. I assume your major is public drunkenness.

Posted at

jninja… It's pretty important to know your own rules, you know. You've effectively and completely blown Roku's cover. How on earth are we suppose to ignore that?

we believe PP to be acting dodgy….
Since when? This is the first time I hear of this accusation. Who are these we you're talking about?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Since when? This is the first time I hear of this accusation. Who are these we you're talking about?
Well Ochi said something about it, lemme get that quote for you…

You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, despite not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!
I said we because I sort of agreed with her, making that two. Thus a plural, thus we.

….If someone said something else on the matter I didn't see it, I was too busy arguing with Ochi because of the same thing I just now did.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

ಥ_ಥ

… the Crazy eyes do not work on DD..

this depresses me.

Posted at

You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, despite not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!
I said we because I sort of agreed with her, making that two. Thus a plural, thus we.

….If someone said something else on the matter I didn't see it, I was too busy arguing with Ochi because of the same thing I just now did.
That's just fine, crocty. As long as you continue agreeing with whatever I say.

Unless you're trying to start another argument because the last one was decisively my victory, but…hmm, are there shenanigans down there? I'd need to get my opera glasses. Can't be bothered!

Posted at

Well Ochi said something about it, lemme get that quote for you…
I said we because I sort of agreed with her, making that two. Thus a plural, thus we…..If someone said something else on the matter I didn't see it, I was too busy arguing with Ochi because of the same thing I just now did.
And I could argue right back at you that both you and ochi are zombies and that this whole rivalry rant of yours has been staged. It's quite clever actually. It's well established that the two of you are long time rivals so I would think that if either one of you became zombies, you would quickly go after the other. Then keep on bantering about how you're going to destroy each other in the hopes that people will ignore you.

But I digress. Roku obviously needs to be taken out cause she's the one who's bringing up fresh zeds from beyond the grave. However, I fear that might already be too late. We've got 6 players still alive (+ however many roku's brought back), we have to deal with at least two or three more zombies the next night (has anyone been keeping track on how many zombies are out there?) who all have the ability to convert more people, we're fresh out of double lynch declaring mayors and got a single pro-townie with a kill power.

Posted at

It only gets worse, as I'm afraid do to my error in not removing that "Minion's keep you alive power" roku can't be lynched. She still has zombies up. Again I apologize deeply for my error. If a zombie isn't lynched then I am ending the game.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.