Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Looking at that picture….7 people in the mafia? This game can get a bit carried away sometimes!

No one seems to be posting here much lately.
I hope people aren't throwing in the towel just yet!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

This is getting really exciting! So 2 down an' 2 to go!

Posted at

Guys guess what the hotel we're staying at has free internet :D
Heres the breakdown of the clues as I see them.

Looking up, he caught site of large square, white objects falling towards him.
“Argh! Fridges!” he shouted in terror as he ran through the streets, the falling appliances landing all around him.
Similair to an air raid.
“aw crap!” said PP, as the camera zoomed in on his eye, implying his obliteration in a nuclear apocolypse.
AirRaid says something about working as a camera man.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

….o:

That's pretty good.

There's also the fact that PP hides inside what could be a bomb shelter…also known as an Air Raid Shelter.

Posted at

So are we going to vote to kill air raid then, and tfgm, why are you in a hotel? What, you think that this is summer vacation or somethin?!?! lol

Posted at

Oh, nuts. Dead again.

Have fun you guys. It's been a blast (pun intended)

Posted at

That's pretty good.

There's also the fact that PP hides inside what could be a bomb shelter…also known as an Air Raid Shelter.
Also the close up to the eye. There is an close up of an eye as one of his comic's icons.

Not bad for a brain dead vegi person in a garden, eh?

So are we going to vote to kill air raid then, and tfgm, why are you in a hotel? What, you think that this is summer vacation or somethin?!?! lol

I drove my mom down to Oakland for a doctor's opointment. Remember the door falling on her thing I told you guys at school about?

————–

Also amazing narrations hark. Your a master mind of surrealism.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Lynch Votes

Air Raid Robertson
TFGM
Inuyasha_rules

gullas
gullas
Posted at

said stuff that makes sense…

So I guess I'll jump the wagon too :)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I drove my mom down to Oakland for a doctor's opointment. Remember the door falling on her thing I told you guys at school about?

Is she okay?

And Hark… wow.

Posted at

What, a door fell on your mom? I dont rtemember this! Details man, details!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hark, will you tell them who killed who in the end. Cause the gingerbread clue really doesn't point to me. Just mere coincidence. Like you guys lyinching Aghammer because one of the last words a victim said began with an "A." Sure Ag had killed someone but it wasn't that person.

*sits and pouts*

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Hark, will you tell them who killed who in the end. Cause the gingerbread clue really doesn't point to me. Just mere coincidence. Like you guys lyinching Aghammer because one of the last words a victim said began with an "A." Sure Ag had killed someone but it wasn't that person.

*sits and pouts*

Aghammer wasn't lynched…. are you talking about a different mafia game? o_o

Also I like your idea. Hark should clear that up (if he's allowed) ^^;;;

crocty
crocty
Posted at

*sits and pouts*

Aghammer wasn't lynched…. are you talking about a different mafia game? o_o

Also I like your idea. Hark should clear that up (if he's allowed) ^^;;;
Game 3. :3

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*sits and pouts*

ah, that was a good game, wasn't it Niccea :P?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Didn't kill that person. Won't tell who who exactly I kill cause I want to keep you guessing. But I can assure you that clue was a coincidence.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Didn't kill that person. Won't tell who who exactly I kill cause I want to keep you guessing. But I can assure you that clue was a coincidence.
Oh, I understand now. <.<;;

Posted at

What, a door fell on your mom? I dont rtemember this! Details man, details!!!
In brief a 200lb door at work, that they knew was brooken but did not fix, put up a sign, etc. fell on her a few years back. She has been living with a lot of pain though out these years and finally had enough and am trying to get compasation. She didn't want to do anything then cause she was new and didn't want to get fired. Now there saying its nothing :/ I hate the system.

Yes my reasoning was good so people lynch airraid!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*is excited about Hark's narrative*

Posted at

You know, every time I post in here I am pleasantly surprised to find that I'm not dead yet.

Looks like that might change though.

Don't kill me, folks. I promise I'm not evil. Pinkie swear.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

You know, every time I post in here I am pleasantly surprised to find that I'm not dead yet.

Looks like that might change though.

Don't kill me, folks. I promise I'm not evil. Pinkie swear.
PINKIE SWAER IS THE PURE ESSENCE OF EEEEEEEVIL!!! BURN THE HEATHEN!!!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Sorry for the delay! Computer trouble!
Narration is on its way shortly!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hark went to his therapy session and the Doctor was all smiles and cheers, applauding his progress.
Hark tried to smile and go along with this, but in his heart, it left him feeling empty.

That night he slept restlessly.

Air Raid Robertson stood alone over looking a house at the bottom of a hill.

“This is wear I grew up” he said, his voice sad “Not me of course. I’m just a figment aren’t I? A dream of something, a moments fleeting inspiration made substantial for a brief instant. But this is the home of the childhood that gave shape too us all. I wish only that I had emerged better from it.”

“It is time” said a voice from behind him.

He turned to see the Super Ego arrayed before him.

“So soon?” he asked “It seems but a moment ago that I first arrived here.”

“You must go from here.” said one of the crowd, he could not tell which of them was speaking.

“Go to where?” he asked.

“Nowhere” came the reply.

“Is that how it must be?”

“It must.”

“Are there none here who will speak for me? None who will miss my passing.”

He saw Pastel flee tearfully from the crowd. It made little difference to their number.

“Well then” he said, straightening his body “If this is my end, so be it. Perhaps you will think better of me when I am gone.”

“We will not.”

“Then at least remember me, for what I do here today.”

“We will not.”

“Are you truly so cruel?”

“It is not our choice. You are a figment of a mind in turmoil. It is from memory, from thought, from imagination that we banish you. You will not exist, you will not be, you will be erased from all things. You are a thought, once crystal clear and perfect for the briefest moment, now lost forever in the fog of time and regret.”

“So be it then.” Air Raid Robertson turned to face the house at the bottom of the hill “I go to my end. You do not need to strike me. I accept what must be done. I do not blame you for your error, or hate you for the nature of what you are….what I am. Do you hear that? I hear…the sound of children playing…far away…it seems so close though….it was just yesterday…that I arrived….”

And he was gone.

AIR RAID ROBERTSON THE WOLVERINE (FROM X-MEN) IS DEAD

DAY 4 IS OVER!
NIGHT 4 HAS BEGUN!
Send your orders to me please!
(sorry this one is late! I will post a list of votes for day 4 as well.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.