Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

*Laughs manically from the grave* Glad the gorilla brain talked me out of killing him.

Also, page for DDM are up and running again.

Also, when you say Woverine from X-Men, do you mean classic yellow spandex or the new leather type suites. Or do you mean the biker looking stuff from the new movie?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The votes that killed Air Raid Robertson
TFGM
Gullas
Kitty17

You know, I feel a bit sad after typing that death description.

Posted at

Whao there was only three votes? Are only inactive players left?

Okay I'll admit my bad on this one.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

……D:

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I don't know how relevant this request may be at this point…

but any super egos left should really try to tell me their roles or even that they're just kitties.

The issue of whether I can be trusted or not should be moot now. But if we can help prevent another tragedy, let's go for it.

(edited because i said "at this point" too many times >_>;;;; )

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'll gladly post my role publicly!

I'm a Unicorn of World Peace! Just try and touch me now, Ego jerks! D:<

Posted at

Well, I could say that I'm an armored kitty, but how can you trust me and visa versa?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Well, I could say that I'm an armored kitty, but how can you trust me and visa versa?

Well you can't really. I'm just blaming TFGM if this is all an ID trap! And he likewise is blaming me with something for blaming him if I'm an ID. And I'm blaming him in comic form if he is the ID. And then maybe he'll blame me back with SOMETHING ELSE! It is a fun circle of blame. I say go pick a blame buddy today!

And read Harkovast! I want hark points! I demand that anyone reading this cease and go read Harkovast now! It is good to be demanding sometimes.

And now I gotta go and work on my comics…

Posted at

been there done that.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

For a ghost, you've got some attitude mister.

Well, if someone lies about the other roles, then I can find the liars. "Oh… this person just told me they're X, but so did this one." And BAM, its like that yo.

Same strategy if there's an "excess" of kitties.

(Hint: some of these kittens are ID LIARS D8 )

Posted at

Oh! The poor kitties! You know that they have got to be squished and uncomfortable! Pet abuse! Pet abuse! We armored kitties must save them! Actually, the top and bottom cats are the same, its been photo shoped!

Posted at

I just realized this is the first game where no clues have been link to me. I mean everytime someone has used the shadowy figures lurking in one of my comics to accuse me.

zip this time, I kind of miss it p.p

Also Inu you really need to start filling in your profile. I mean any clues from you would have to be about inuyasha.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

been there done that.

D:

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM the failure of any clues so far to point to you is especially odd since all the bad guys are monkey themed!

Inuyasha, by pointing out the photoshopping, you have just killed the magic of that picture!
I hope you are happy!
Next you'll be saying there is no Easter Bunny or that John Shaft was not a real person….

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

The votes that killed Air Raid Robertson
TFGM
Gullas
Kitty17

You know, I feel a bit sad after typing that death description.

I'll admit it. I cried.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hak as long as you did it in a manly sort of way!
Now if you will excuse me, I've got something in my eye *sniff*

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I think almost anybody can, by the clues, see that I am the Dragon of awesomness :) So if there is another unicorn out there, could you save me toonight :P?

waff
waff
Posted at

that lynch was deeply philosophical.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I know what you mean man… almost every game has a knife in it and everyone points at me. Course, I died young in this game… which is good in a way… it might mean that someone thinks I'm dangerous (garrr) or I was a roll of a die… who knows :)

And I died on the same night as humorman… not sure I want that "grouping", if you know what I mean… :(

I just realized this is the first game where no clues have been link to me. I mean everytime someone has used the shadowy figures lurking in one of my comics to accuse me.

zip this time, I kind of miss it p.p

Also Inu you really need to start filling in your profile. I mean any clues from you would have to be about inuyasha.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I know what you mean man… almost every game has a knife in it and everyone points at me. Course, I died young in this game… which is good in a way… it might mean that someone thinks I'm dangerous (garrr) or I was a roll of a die… who knows :)

Technically speaking, yes you were killed by a die roll BUT I was choosing beetween you or Niccea -.- ….

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hak as long as you did it in a manly sort of way!
Now if you will excuse me, I've got something in my eye *sniff*

I walked out of the office, jogged about 10 minutes to the cliffside and just stared into the distance for a while, waiting. Then, I pulled out my laptop and started up the text-to-speech option, and then as the tale was recounted to me, I screamed once, for all the pain in my soul that narration caused me, and then wept.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Wow, Killing Niccea would have made you a genius, as it was :P

Out of curiousity, was it because I supported TFGM for mayor?

Technically speaking, yes you were killed by a die roll BUT I was choosing beetween you or Niccea -.- ….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.