Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!

Posted at

Dang, their goes my plan for the invinceable badger! :nervous: Wait, you did that because he didn't pq you his role! Great, now I know what I'm going to do next.

Posted at

You are right, we still out number the ID by a whole lot, and they can't kill nearly as fast as before!

Posted at

Okay I've narrowed it down to a few people being suspects for reasons I'll wait to post until Pastel gives the go ahead but right now I'm thinking either kitty or Rokulilly.

waff
waff
Posted at

darn now I have to make an avatar with a horn.
-edit-
I should done this instead.

Posted at

I'm leaning towards Kitty cause she has an close up on an eye in CDF19. Which seemed important cause in the narrative it mentioned one eye. I incourage everyone to look at both Kitty's and Rokulily's comics……..for clues >.> <.< >.>

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Just to remind you all, out of 22 players, only 10 remain.
8 Super Ego
2 ID.
If 6 more Super Ego die before they can bring down another ID, it is all over for Hark's sanity!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm afraid that ship has already sailed, my friend!

Just to remind you all, out of 22 players, only 10 remain.
8 Super Ego
2 ID.
If 6 more Super Ego die before they can bring down another ID, it is all over for Hark's sanity!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Good point!
There may be no saving my mind, but at least you can still save this game!
Perhaps if the Super Ego can stop killing its own members for 5 minutes!

waff
waff
Posted at

If an ID has become mayor you people likley have a time limit of 3-4 days, if not 3-6, to get the remaining ID. Make my mem…bugger the idea of poverty and mechanical inspiration doesn't exist anymore in hark's head anymore.
-edit-
Gah it's so worrying to see know who the ID is when you lot are running around chasing after shadows. when…sorry if you find the ID you'll be surprised.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Ugh. I'm always a suspect… I don't even have any one eyed main characters, lynch me when they start talking about dilated eyes. Or no pupils, either of those work. The pupils one espcelly.

Ryus comic has a one eyed guy, theres even one in the banner. But you didn't accuse him. Why?

I have too many comics in too many feilds is what… I'm perfect for bad guys to pick on… I swear, its like the only reason I keep making it this far…

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Pastel's known my role from the start, because I willingly gave it to her. I have enough trouble lying to her as is.
Besides why would I be one of the members to accuse D_Dude if I were ID. I helped get an ID lynched.

I don't think the eye clue is enough to suspect someone. It could be one of many clues, but making assumptions based on just one clue isn't really enough.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Weird fact- so far I have received no votes!
Whats the matter with you all?
This is Hark's mind here!
I need someone on the chopping block!
Dont make me roll a D20 to decide it!
(and if you know what a D20 is, well done, you are as much of a massive nerd as me! Have a freakin medal!)

waff
waff
Posted at

hrrrrmm…

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I hope people hold off the votes for a bit longer so I can discuss strategy (check your pq's some of you) D:

Log on already. Gawd.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

WOOOOT! My computer is back. But….

They got rid of the old hard drive and put on a new one with twice the space.

This means I have to redownload everything. T.T

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Voting….

Kitty 17
Inuyasha_rules

Lunaris
Pastel
Kitty 17
Rokulily
Gullas

Rokulily
TFGM

Lunaris is in the lead!
Please note that Pastel was mind blasted by the gorilla brain so her vote only counts as one for today.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Please note that Pastel was NOT mind blasted by the gorilla brain if your name is Crocty.

I see.

Thanks for clearing that up. :D_b

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Please note that Pastel was mind blasted by the gorilla brain so her vote only counts as one for today.

I see.

Thanks for clearing that up. :D_b
=w=

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Eh… Might as well vote for once in the spirit of hark. Seriously hark, where are the hark points?

Posted at

Guys since lunaris has been inactive and since the no clues point to her at most she would be the brain atleast she would be a kitty so I say vote roku. If it isn't her then I say Kitty it is then.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

sorry guys, just came back home from work…
*is excited about the narrative*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.