Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Mafia 8- The Battle for Hark's Soul! Official game thread of kick butt awesomeness!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

OH GOOD GOD I'M SOFA KING RETARDED

I'll gladly post my role publicly!

I'm a Unicorn of World Peace! Just try and touch me now, Ego jerks! D:<
*ID jerks. T_T

Posted at

I know that we're not supposed to post on here after we get killed, but all the other dead folk seem to be doing it anyways…

I told you I wasn't evil. Any and all evil commited by me was done solely because of brainwashing by the Weapon X program. I snapped right out of it when my oversized doppelganger murdered my girlfriend one time too many. Except, well, she didn't really die and ended up joining Hydra. Or maybe I snapped out of it when I joined the Canadian Avengers. I don't remember. My origin is blurry and convoluted.

But yeah, let's see how well you all get along without everyone's most marketable mutant killing machine, eh? I didn't even get brutally murdered. I disappeared like Captain Marvel in a bolt of lightning, motherfucker! I am an ethereal conception of nothingness! At last I am at peace!

Regardless, I extend my warmest thanks for being allowed to play in this silly, silly, silly game. It was surprisingly fun.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ah. The dead talking rule has a lot of grey areas in it. And we are all a bunch of chatterboxes. It has really been interpreted to:

If you are dead, you can talk, but you can't reveal anything that isn't common knowlege.

Like it would be dead talking if I told someone on the forum or through PQs that I found out that gullas was the dragon of awesomness before I died.

Since he just revealed it himself, I can now hold up my paddle ball menacingly and make threats.

I also won't say exactly who I killed. (That way you don't know what clues you actually solved.)

But I will say this. Look at my adorable avatar!

Posted at

Hey, we have a good chance of winning this! Both of the heartless ninja monkeys are dead, and Dr. Gibbin can only kill every other night! If the remaining unicorn watches over the badger, the badger will be invinceible! (unless if he gets attacked by the dragon, the monkey brain, and falls into an evil plot all in the same night! that would be epic!) We need to look at the clues closely so that the dragon can kill the ID and no more innocent kitties. I am terrible with figuring out the clues, but I'll help any how. Who's with me! Come on Super Ego! Harks soul is at stake!…..MMMMMmmmm….steak.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I noticed that… very cute, I, wait a minute… you EVIL monkey you! Although you didn't kill me so here's a banana :)

Ah. The dead talking rule has a lot of grey areas in it. And we are all a bunch of chatterboxes. It has really been interpreted to:

If you are dead, you can talk, but you can't reveal anything that isn't common knowlege.

Like it would be dead talking if I told someone on the forum or through PQs that I found out that gullas was the dragon of awesomness before I died.

Since he just revealed it himself, I can now hold up my paddle ball menacingly and make threats.

I also won't say exactly who I killed. (That way you don't know what clues you actually solved.)

But I will say this. Look at my adorable avatar!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, no DEAD TALKING you!!!

And, yeah, it can be fun, especially if you don't get killed on the first night :P

I know that we're not supposed to post on here after we get killed, but all the other dead folk seem to be doing it anyways…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I just envisioned tucking the overly large ears into the hood.

Stay tuned. I'm working on the ID's group photo done. I just have to finish up with Dr. Gibbon. (Course I won't release it until everyone has "come out of the closet."

*throws the bannanna away and munches on a green apple*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea, that is an excellent ninja avatar! Hooray!

Dead talking is okay with me as long as its not secret game information or trying to tell people how to vote or whatever.
Light hearted banter is always welcome.

The only thing that did more harm to wolverine then that lynch was that terrible X-Men origins movie!

Posted at

I'm gonna congratulate Hark's good lynch narration.

Dead talking used to be strictly forbidden at the beginning and is still sometimes frowned upon. We've relaxed that rule a lot because the game goes so disturbingly quiet as fewer and fewer members are still alive as it progresses.

But it's strictly forbidden to pick at the clues and may god help your miserable soul if you dare to reveal any insight knowledge you may uncover during your post life.

I know who the brain is. neener, neener, neener.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

The only thing that did more harm to wolverine then that lynch was that terrible X-Men origins movie!
So you prefer the yellow spandex then? I'm trying to envision how to draw the page when I get to it.

Posted at

Speaking of the devil. I might try to draw one of the nights or lynches, seeing as we're getting dangerously behind. Since Niccea is still having computer problems, it's only fair that we step up with our contributions.

Naturally, rokulily has done above and beyond when it comes to contributing to the mafia comic but since her work is made out of pure concentrated win, I'm ever so hopeful that I'll see more of her stuff.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Technically speaking, I'm not behind. I decided to delay the comic releases so that pages for one game are released during the next. This gives more time for extras to be submitted. In that vein I'm still accepting extras for last game and this one.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I need to go and read the comic for this game.
I'd be curious to see how my brain looks on paper…

Posted at

Oh. Sorry. Niccea. I was under the impression that you were lagging behind due to your computer issues, that you were helping out your brother and other stuff.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Oh. Sorry. Niccea. I was under the impression that you were lagging behind due to your computer issues, that you were helping out your brother and other stuff.
Computer issues aren't helping but what really did it was the load from roku. I had to keep reordering the comic because she was releasing stuff for VI right until the end of VII, so I thought it would be saner to delay releases.

And I already made the thing from my brother. It was just an 11 page picture book, but I was a bit lazy and didn't want to do more than 2 pages a day.

And Hark, the pages for this game won't be released until a little into the break time (or during the next game…depends)

*edit* Computer Update: I just checked my computer's status on the website, and it is on it's way back. If it doesn't work, I'll kill everyone at radio shack…and then proably blow 200 dollars on a new computer. But yeah computer issues will be resolved soon. The only real problem I've been having is parent problems. Dad won't let me on the internet and he thinks that drunkduck is responsible for the virus that invaded mom's computer last week.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Sorry for another late narration! It will follow shortly!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

The Gorilla brain once more tormented poor Pastel with its evil mind powers, while professor Gibbon hatch yet another sinister scheme….

Meanwhile, Waff was nervously eating out of some bins, picking through the discarded rubbish of Hark’s mind.
In his right hand he held a bottle of whisky, in his left his trusty rusty coat hangar to ward of would be attackers.
Having both hands full was making searching through bins difficult.
It was just then that he noticed a warm looking cardboard box and decided to crawl inside for a kip.
Once inside though he found the box went back far deeper then he would have expected.
In fact, crawling through it, it seemed more like a tunnel, getting colder the further down it he went.
Suddenly he emerged into a strange snowy world.
Next to him was a lamp post, and next to that was stood a large lion and an odd little man with Goat legs.

“Greets son of Jack Daniel’s” said the Lion “My name is Asslan.”
“Don’t you mean Aslan?” said waff
“Not since Disney bought the movie rights it isn’t!” The lion responded. “So shut up before you get us sued! This is a faun called Mr Dumbass and we have come to welcome you to Blarnia. You are destined to be a great hero and rescue our land from evil!”
“Woohoo!” shouted waff, “No more being a tramp for me! I will be reborn a hero!”
“Yes” explained Asslan “You must go and defeat the evil Black Witch that rules this land”

Waff was just about to question if having a villain called the Black Witch was a bit racially insensitive, even for Hark’s brain, when he was interrupted by Asslan and Mr Dumbass exploding, showing him with lion guts and bits of goat leg.

As the smoke cleared, he saw the Dragon of Awesome before him.

“Looks like you are at the last battle already, baby!” said the dragon, leaping up into the air.

He sent down a powerful rendition of I’m gonna rock and roll all night by KISS, which struck the top of Waffs head.
The impact was such that his skull shot down through his body, exploding out of his ass and ploughing through the ground straight to the centre of the world of Blarnia, causing to explode, wiping out millions of shitty CGI talking animals no one cared about.

“That was lamer then that stupid Prince Caspian Movie!” said the dragon of awesome as he crawled out of the box.

WAFF THE UNICORN OF WORLD PEACE IS DEAD

NIGHT 4 IS OVER
DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!
SEND IN YOUR LYNCH VOTES!

pastel
pastel
Posted at

but any super egos left should really try to tell me their roles

Yeah…. I kinda wasn't kidding Mr. Unicorn. We could've prevented this. :( You have no idea.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Pastel and in the process you might have saved the magical land of Blarnia!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

DOH… sorry Waff, you just seemed so suspicous :(

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Oh geez..D:

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Haha!

:(

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HAHAHA… oh, I mean, that's not good!!

Haha!

:(

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'm beginning to think that you people don't like unicorns :<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.