Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I personally favor gullas for the gm position.(I've only written 2 narratives AND I waffled (heh) on).
Yeah.. gullas made a good narrative as well.

waff
waff
Posted at

I personally favor gullas for the gm position.(I've only written 2 narratives AND I waffled (heh) on).
Yeah.. gullas made a good narrative as well.
that he did also niccea what do you think of my second narrative.

waff
waff
Posted at

It was silly. XD
very. but you did ask for a comedic death though.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Voting has officially begun. Please PQ your votes to me. Once again, they will be anonymous. Voting will end Saturday at 2am GMT.

I know that this seems long, but I think that 24 hours is too short and I'll be out of town on Friday.

Anyone can vote for GM there is no eligibility requirement. (Mainly because I can't keep track of who has played before and who hasn't.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I still have my mitts on game six.
Have my hands too full to mess with five.
Game six will blow your minds though.
It'll make game five seem like puke.
That is all.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm sorry Vak, but it has decided that we will elect GMs from now on. This is for quality assurance. I know you are probably upset about this, but you were not the only one who thought they would be playing a game sooner.

Anywho. Just a reminder. I'll be going out of town tomorrow so the voting ends on Sat at 2 AM GMT.

I encourage everyone to vote so they will not be able to complain about the next game.

waff
waff
Posted at

I feel nervous about this. *tumbleweed*

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Me took. I guess I'll blabber. I got confirmation from Ozone. Mafia V can be in the GD, but there are two conditions.

1. The game returns to the simplicity of the first one. (Not 500 different roles and the randoms and what not.)
2. The GM is dedicated to it as is as punctual as possible.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

D: But I like the random…

waff
waff
Posted at

…Mafia V can be in the GD…
the GD?

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I'm sorry Vak, but it has decided that we will elect GMs from now on. This is for quality assurance. I know you are probably upset about this, but you were not the only one who thought they would be playing a game sooner.

Anywho. Just a reminder. I'll be going out of town tomorrow so the voting ends on Sat at 2 AM GMT.

I encourage everyone to vote so they will not be able to complain about the next game.

Okay, cool. I'll just be sure to start my campaign early then.

Vote Vak Mafia 6!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Eh, whatevs then.

(I'll still join, though. :D)

waff
waff
Posted at

Vote Vak Mafia 6!
um…*waves tiny flag*woo?

Posted at

Vote Vak Mafia 6!
Voting is almost over and you need to create a good narration to convince people to pick you as a GM. The terms and conditions are explained in the first post in this thread.

Also, I'm sorry that your turn to be a GM got stolen from under you while you weren't looking but we think this is more fair.

Niccea. If Vakanai makes a good narration you should allow people to chance their vote if they prefer him over the others.

waff
waff
Posted at

hey niccea, who's got the most votes so far?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Silly PP, he wants to be GM on game 6, and this election is for game 5.

He'll do it next time, I'm sure. =w=

Posted at

Yeah.. ok. I misread his post. :(

waff
waff
Posted at

If game V is a promotional game in general discussion then we need recognisable players, brilliant clues and a competant gm…SOMEBODY PQ INVITATIONS TO THE ADMINS,THE AUTHORS OF THE TOP 15 OR SO COMICS, AND NICCEA! stat.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Ok I'm back from my work retreat. Funny thing is that we played two rounds of mafia last night.

The first round I was a townie and the second I named myself GM and made up the stories with my boss. It was a lot harder cause you come up with narratives off the top of your head.

My other boss kept saying. "So and so is mafia! I know because I'm the police officer." She is a dirty liar.

Anywho. 4 more hours of voting if you can tolerate it.

And I don't want to give out the tallies because that encourage social loafing.

waff
waff
Posted at

4 more HOURS? MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE IT! *head explodes* also (asumming that I get support from most of the others) you're a competant GM, how would you like to GM the GD promotional game (we can't afford to mess it up see?).
-edit-
'corse I don't have much authority so would need the support the of the other players to make the offer.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Waff, the reason I've been heading the elections is because I am most likely not going to play the next game. I'll still follow it, but actually playing it has been taking up my time. And don't get me started on GMing.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.