Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Voting is closed.

The winner is Hakoshen with 4 votes.

Waff and Black_Kitty were tied with one vote a piece.

Hak, you may now start your sign ups (and we are moving to the GD for at least this time).

The one condition on this is taking the game back to the simple way the Black_Kitty had it. All the other games have been fun but we are trying to get new blood and BK's was the best for people starting.

But that is the only condition. Have fun. My participation is still in up in the air.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I just worked from 9:50 PM to 5:00 AM on a Saturday, doing two removals and placing with two separate foster care families which involved fifteen police officers spanning four agencies, and one poor soldier who has literally learned the hard way the definition of "jail bait." I haven't slept in two days, I haven't eaten in 18 hours, and I've now got several court dates ahead of me, and about 16 hours worth of paperwork, so I'm afraid not only must I decline until further notice I cannot participate in the game at all.

My sincerest apologies.

waff
waff
Posted at

oh s&!t.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Would this make Waff the GM?
He was the runner up…
I mean, he tied with BK, but she wasn't running…Was she?

waff
waff
Posted at

Would this make Waff the GM?
He was the runner up…
I mean, he tied with BK, but she wasn't running…Was she?
I just realised that.*panic*
-edit-
I guess I need to make a sign-up thread.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hm, I guess we should wait for Niccea's opinion.
=w= she was running the thing, afterall.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea's opinion: Dammit

If you still want me to do it, Waff, I will. I am good at timing. I just won't be on 24-7 between narratives.

Either that or we can see if BK is willing to do it.

waff
waff
Posted at

Niccea's opinion: Dammit

If you still want me to do it, Waff, I will. I am good at timing. I just won't be on 24-7 between narratives.

Either that or we can see if BK is willing to do it.
for the offer I was reffering to the promotional game (which is apparently game VI not V)
so from my point of view we have 2 options:1, ask BK if she wants to do it. or 2, let me do it (but risk bad narratives).

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Eh, we definitely know that Niccea and BK are good at this, and would give Mafia a good name…

But Niccea's been too busy to join for the last two games…

I don't know how good your narrative was, Waff ^^;; I never read any…
I'm personally voting for Waff hosting it. BK and Niccea seem too busy. :o

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

My busyness is exaggerated and the promotional game is V. Things have opened up. And I have played in the last few games. I haven't never participated.

I'm just saying that I won't be on 24-7 like I was when I ran my game.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hehe, fair enough…

I knew you had participated, I just meant you always claimed you were too busy to, and still did. :o

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hehe, fair enough…

I knew you had participated, I just meant you always claimed you were too busy to, and still did. :o
Things open up every time I say I am too busy. I also didn't have the full scope of my schedule up. I looked at it and I should be fine as long as I don't push myself too hard on anything. (unlikely)

Last time I said I was too busy, I thought I was failing a class. (I'm not)
Time before that I thought I was going to be out of town/away from a computer for a chunk of the game. (The game didn't start until after I got back)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I CAN do this game if you guys would like, but I can't promise quick responses to PQs or anything like that. I've gotten a few hours of sleep and the world seems a much more agreeable place now, so I'll leave it up to you guys.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Eh, being GM sounds like it'd be a tiring experience. (Thus the reason I will never be a GM. Ever) If you're gonna be busy and tired all the time, I guess it's not a great idea.

Silly busy people!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

well< it wouldn't be so bad if th game didn't start for a week or so when this crap setlles down and im no lomger on call, but me doing it now IS possible, I'm just going to be delayed at times. I shouldn't have too much more after hors work but i'll have a lot less free time during work hours.

Posted at

Hummm hrmh… I've been hear a year now yet… I don't know what a GM is…. o___O

But from the looks of that first page….. is this some sort of rp contest thingamajig? D:

H… hmmmmmm………. ono

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yeah, the mafia games are all RP things where theres a town of people trying to root out the mafia and the GM or game master is a the orchestrator of events.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well sign ups would last a week anyways. And you really don't have to be there for that. Just as long as there is a list and everyone gets a role.

I can at least run sign ups. As long as I don't assign the roles I can still participate in the game.

And, Cat, the term GM is rather new around here. We have only been playing this game for 3 months.

Posted at

I wouldn't mind waiting a bit while Hakoshen settles his things. He should post the sign up thread, announcing himself as the GM of the next game. If neither him nor waff wants to play though (which is odd since they both ran for the position) we could just this election a failure and give it to Vakanai since he did call dibs some time ago.

Anyways, I'm curious. Are we gonna do the game in general discussion this time?

waff
waff
Posted at

*deep phew* hak is bak and I don't need to worry about screwing up.
-edit-
and I do wanna play or be GM.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Anyways, I'm curious. Are we gonna do the game in general discussion this time?
Yep. ^.^ Got the ok from Ozone. Like I said only conditions were that we made it simple and we had a dedicated GM.

Posted at

Yeah, the mafia games are all RP things where theres a town of people trying to root out the mafia and the GM or game master is a the orchestrator of events.

And, Cat, the term GM is rather new around here. We have only been playing this game for 3 months.

OH! :3 Thank you very much for the information!

That…. Sounds very interesting and fun! xD But I'm afraid my schedule is very pressing. D: There may be a small number of things in my agenda, but they're all very time-consuming. TwT

… Shoot.

Posted at

You can check out the previous incarnations of the game. They're posted right here on the game forum. That's should give you an idea how the game works.

Posted at

You can check out the previous incarnations of the game. They're posted right here on the game forum. That's should give you an idea how the game works.

:3 Will do! Thank you very much as well! x3

Posted at

I'm happy to make a newspost announcing new signups but I would like to wait until you guys have figured out who is going to GM and there is already a signup thread in existence that people can go to right away. :] So, if someone would tell me when those things are done, I'd appreciate it :]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.