Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Ag you are going to vote for me right? Also Inu I am ashamed at you. You'd rather go with the person you know for sure is innocent over your friend p.p no cookies for you.
but I like the cooky!!!
I'll give you res on Travian if you vote for me XD

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 5 (In the lead for Captain)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 5 (In the lead for First Mate)
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 5
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17

Small change a-here.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Good observation. Now, I am the lybrarian. And Waff just happened to be the person that I was told was 100% undinasourish! Thats why we voted for him! So belay all that he is a dinosaur. He is indeed a regular local, and I am the lybrarian! Trust in and vote for Waff!

If you were a dinosaur, you'd know he's the T-Rex, so how can we really trust you?
All of these explanations for voting for Waff seem a little coincidental to me.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Me too. How do we know that you three ain't dese dinos we supposed to be hunting.

Posted at

Frankly I don't care what you think about Waff and Inu. All I know is that Waff turned out to be a local according to my check. He could be the T-Rex and Inu is a dino backing him up.

However, I believe that they're telling the truth of Waff being a simple local since Inu is backing him up.

If the three of us were the dinos, and one of us, only one, turned out to be exposed by the real librarian or the scientist then our fragile deck of cards will collapse and the game would be lost. It's just not smart strategy. The only way for me to prove myself is to find a way for me to stay in the game where I can use my powers to demonstrate my ability (by, for example exposing a dino) or have me killed since that normally reveals my role (however that will also cause you to loose your scientist).

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Waff 5 (In the lead for First Mate)
Election poster bonus
Waff
InuYasha_Rules
AQua_ng
Gabe Puratekuta

Salsa 1
Election poster bonus

Therealtj 6
Election poster bonus
DarthVaderS1999
Gullas
Therealtj
Garbonzo bean
Pastel

Hakoshen 1
Gillespie

TheFlyingGreenMonkey 4
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Election poster bonus
Killerbob
Aghammer

Product Placement 5
Product Placement
Election Poster Bonus
Harkovast
ParkerFarker
Kitty17

TJ is now winning. :o

EDIT: Holy crap I had two hours of sleep yesterday, and it's 4am. WHY AM I AWAKE.

HHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHH going to sleep now.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Huzzah! I believe I shall run for this higher office!

I wish I could've voted for this twice. It's so awesome XD

Posted at

Well, if pointing finger at someone gives you votes, then pointing finger I shall do.

You're awfully brash at poking holes at my campaign Theraltj. However, you've hardly made any effort at your campaign. All you have is one funny cartoon but no claims in how you plan to rid us of the dino menace. Yet you have all these votes. It makes me suspicious enough to think….

THAT YOU'RE A DINO!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Sleep well. I guess we'll see ya tomorrow.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

It makes me suspicious enough to think….

THAT YOU'RE A DINO!

Are you this game's monkey? <_<;;

Posted at

Good observation. Now, I am the lybrarian. And Waff just happened to be the person that I was told was 100% undinasourish! Thats why we voted for him! So belay all that he is a dinosaur. He is indeed a regular local, and I am the lybrarian! Trust in and vote for Waff!

If you were a dinosaur, you'd know he's the T-Rex, so how can we really trust you?

Yes, I was afraid that someone was going to think that we are all dinos! Well then, I suggest that since I am nothing but a lybrarian, and that my role is now usless since I have told everyone that Waff is 100% innocent, I have come to one conclusion. If Waff does indeed win the election and becomes captain, I order him to instalynch me!!! Yes, you read correctly! I am now just about useless and have no chance at becoming the hunter, and since my death will reveal my role, everybody will HAVE to beleive that Waff is innocent, and most likely PP! So if ya'll want an instalynch, VOTE FOR WAFF!!!

(Besides, we allknow how movies are! The smart people tell the tough people how to live then they get killed, and the tough people follow the instructions, some die, but most live!) lol

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I voted for TJ. Not because he is the smartes, but he appeals to therealbocaj in me… THE REAL AMERICANS. The ones in blue collar jobs and the ones who love CHANGE.

Although, PP, you make a good point. I currently believe what you say the most.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

That sounds suspiciously like a cliche plot that noone expects because it almost never works. You suggest that you be sacrificed and everyone says no because who in their right mind would suggest something like that unless they were telling the truth! this saves your skin as well as builds some credibility, so when you say that a fellow dino is not a dino everyone believes you!

Posted at

That sounds suspiciously like a cliche plot that noone expects because it almost never works. You suggest that you be sacrificed and everyone says no because who in their right mind would suggest something like that unless they were telling the truth! this saves your skin as well as builds some credibility, so when you say that a fellow dino is not a dino everyone believes you!
Your skepticism is suspicious. Almost suspicious enough to make you…

A DINO!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I hate chuck Norris.
Anyone who Chuck would vote for is obviously unstable and sexually dubious. -_-

I'm voting for PP… or Hakoshen… both! Many times!

waff
waff
Posted at

Yes, I was afraid that someone was going to think that we are all dinos! Well then, I suggest that since I am nothing but a lybrarian, and that my role is now usless since I have told everyone that Waff is 100% innocent, I have come to one conclusion. If Waff does indeed win the election and becomes captain, I order him to instalynch me!!! Yes, you read correctly! I am now just about useless and have no chance at becoming the hunter, and since my death will reveal my role, everybody will HAVE to beleive that Waff is innocent, and most likely PP! So if ya'll want an instalynch, VOTE FOR WAFF!!!

(Besides, we allknow how movies are! The smart people tell the tough people how to live then they get killed, and the tough people follow the instructions, some die, but most live!) lol
inu…If I get mayor I'm gonna put the insta-lynch to a vote (aye or nay 'cos I'm democratic like that). so if you want an insta-lynch you can get one. I know I'm a local, PP knows I'm a local as do harkovast and inu the lybrarian. SO IF YOU WANT AN INNOCENT MAYOR! *dramatic uncloaking and fist to the sky pose*
VOTE FOR MAFF-MAN!!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OK, I'll vote for you as mayor and PP as the mate then, since you and PP are the ones who I've talked to via PQs.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

When I logged off yesterday the game hadn't started. Now there's FOUR pages already!

I need to stop sleeping…

Posted at

Well I have something dramatic to tell everyone myself. I am…The GREEN RANGER!

But thats not all. I am also…The WHITE RANGER!!

But sadly that STILL isn't all. Lord Zedd is….actually one of my cats!!!

It makes for one hell of a power strugle at home :/

gullas
gullas
Posted at

inu…If I get mayor I'm gonna put the insta-lynch to a vote (aye or nay 'cos I'm democratic like that). so if you want an insta-lynch you can get one. I know I'm a local, PP knows I'm a local as do harkovast and inu the lybrarian. SO IF YOU WANT AN INNOCENT MAYOR! *dramatic uncloaking and fist to the sky pose*
VOTE FOR MAFF-MAN!!

you know, what really bothers me about your campaign, waff is this :
I won't bother updating the second post with the voting numbers that often, I'll probably just do it here and there, and update it when it's finished.

Waff 4
Waff
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17

But I will post the vote counts in the thread every now and then. =w= S'much easier.

EDIT: durr, I added a third voter on to Waff's vote count, but didn't update the number 2 to 3.

EDIT: I did the same with the fourth!
now this post was made by Crocty almost an hour after the thread was made and the only thing that waff had done by that time was this :
I am announcing my candidacy for captain. what-ho, toodle pip and all that.

IN MY OPINION, it is a little bit suspicious -.0

Posted at

But, oz. You'll only get one vote.

Well I may already have spent my drama quota for now, but that doesn't mean I can't make the game interesting. I promise to snoop in everyone's panty drawer and medicine cabinet until I find those blasted reptilians hiding amongst ourselves.

Product Placement is on the case!

waff
waff
Posted at

well thats…dramatic. AQua I never suspected you of being L.

waff
waff
Posted at

VOTE FOR MAFF-MAN!!

you know, what really bothers me about your campaign, waff is this :
I won't bother updating the second post with the voting numbers that often, I'll probably just do it here and there, and update it when it's finished.

Waff 4
Waff
ParkerFarker
InuYasha_Rules
Kitty17

But I will post the vote counts in the thread every now and then. =w= S'much easier.

EDIT: durr, I added a third voter on to Waff's vote count, but didn't update the number 2 to 3.

EDIT: I did the same with the fourth!
now this post was made by Crocty almost an hour after the thread was made and the only thing that waff had done by that time was this :
I am announcing my candidacy for captain. what-ho, toodle pip and all that.

IN MY OPINION, it is a little bit suspicious -.0
didn't you get pq asking for your vote?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

well thats…dramatic. AQua I never suspected you of being L.

It's totally true.

And this whole thing about telling roles right off the bat is a bit too much in my opinion. All there is going on is a bunch of speculation and the like, with nothing but the words of others. The only role we know for sure is our own, and unless with get some hard evidence. pointing the fingers at others so soon will get us nowhere. I mean, PP's claim of being a scientist can be put into doubt straight away with me saying that I am the true scientist…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.