Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

XD

Yes…I always asked a lot of questions when I had an important role.
It was probably after I got killed by a paranoid, and didn't realise that was gonna happen, so I wanted to make sure nothing like that happened again, by constantly asking questions about what I do, before I do it.

:P

Posted at

I wonder what I will be picked for. If I get picked to be the T-Rex or the Master,im gonna be like (O_O)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, are you in or are you not in?
Of course I am, you silly poo.

I think all of us ex-GMs should pester Crocty with endless questions about the game as a revenge for him constantly bothering us. Sounds like a plan?

YES!

SO CROCTY:

What kind of tea is that guy on the cover page drinking? Did you taste the poison when you were drinking it? How'd you get that title "Tenacious Bounty Hunter/Scientist/All around awesome guy"? Is this based on Land of the Lost or Jurassic Park? Why does your status on AIM say "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-" ? What kind of guns are we taking into the scary dinosaur place? Does the witchdoctor specialize in herbal medicine or animal medicine? Does the Jinx have to dress like the DC character Jinx? Is the librarian more akin to "professor badass" or Dr. Who? Are the dinosaurs magic? Are the air strikes made of poop? Do the air strikes work like "call one in" and then next turn "bring it down?" If the airstrikes were mortars, would you use 10mm or 30mm? If they were mortars, how would a witchdoctor or a porter stop them? Removable tracking beacons maybe?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

YES!

SO CROCTY:

What kind of tea is that guy on the cover page drinking? Did you taste the poison when you were drinking it? How'd you get that title "Tenacious Bounty Hunter/Scientist/All around awesome guy"? Is this based on Land of the Lost or Jurassic Park? Why does your status on AIM say "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-" ? What kind of guns are we taking into the scary dinosaur place? Does the witchdoctor specialize in herbal medicine or animal medicine? Does the Jinx have to dress like the DC character Jinx? Is the librarian more akin to "professor badass" or Dr. Who? Are the dinosaurs magic? Are the air strikes made of poop? Do the air strikes work like "call one in" and then next turn "bring it down?" If the airstrikes were mortars, would you use 10mm or 30mm? If they were mortars, how would a witchdoctor or a porter stop them? Removable tracking beacons maybe?
T_T
Tea flavoured tea.
Yes I did, I realised the tea didn't taste like tea.
Because I'm a tenacious bounty hunter, scientist, and all around awesome guy.
Nah, it isn't. Although it might be subconsious.
I actually can't remember why my AIM status is that…I think because my computer kept crashing or something. EDIT: Oh! It was because my old status message had an obvious typo, so I wanted to remove it.
AK-47s.
Both.
It is entirely up to them, alternitavely, Jynx is an option.
Uh, probably Dr. Who?
They may or may not be able to summon comets.
Air strikes are 50% poop, 50% gunpowder.
Uh yeah, they work like that.
10mm. Bigger isn't always better!
How should I know?! They didn't answer the scientists' questions.
That's possible, I don't know.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Ak-47s? I'm going back to get my G3.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

didn't find this until today. Any chance I could join?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

didn't find this until today. Any chance I could join?
Yeah, the more the merrier and whatnot. You are added to the list.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

I'm ALIVE!! Don't let my avi fool you, I am alive.

Sign me up please.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Sign me up please.
I love you.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Sign me up please.
I love you.

XD

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well then, at 12am GMT on Saturday (Don't ask me to convert that to your timezone, because I can't, hurrrrr) I will send out the roles!
\o/

EDIT: Oh! And seeing as though having 11 townies would be silly, I'm adding a serial killer. ^_~

Croccty (03:17:42): Although I need a name for a serial killer
kitty17 (03:17:57): cannibal

Gawd, Kitty is brilliant

Posted at

Just tell me what place has that timezone and I'll probably convert the time myself

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Just tell me what place has that timezone and I'll probably convert the time myself
The glorious island of Great Britain!
*salutes*

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

*unzips fly*
;)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

*unzips fly*
;)
I have a feeling that never happened. But it's in my quote box, so, continue.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen.

O Lord, our God, arise,
Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall.
Confound their politics,
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix,
God save us all.

Thy choicest gifts in store,
On her be pleased to pour;
Long may she reign:
May she defend our laws,
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen.

JUST KIDDING, SHE SMELLS LIKE POOPY!!

I do say, crocty, how dare you!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

>:) I agree, Ex-GMs of the not so secret society. Lets give Crocty his due.
Whatevs, whatevs.

Just, promise you'll spare my children. ;_;

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

Sign me up please.
I love you.
Look at that I have a fan XD

Posted at

Sorry I'm late! TFGM took forever in pqing me this site because I'm not awsome about computer stuff like he is! Sign me up, sign me up! Come on, lets go, lets do this thing! lol

Posted at

Sorry I'm late! TFGM took forever in pqing me this site because I'm not awsome about computer stuff like he is! Sign me up, sign me up! Come on, lets go, lets do this thing! lol

Crocty where is my love? I just got the 24th player for ya XD

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

I just got the 24th player for ya XD

Does this mean crocty holds the record for most players in one game?

Posted at

This game is getting very crowded.

Ehh. The more, the merrier.

Oh, and since someone was asking questions about time zones. We normally go with the GMT (Greenwich Main Time (easily recognized as the most superior time zone in the world) although we often use American time zones as well. It's good to use GMT because it's the central time zone in Earths day cycle and arguable the one that's easiest to concert.

Here's a conversion table for everyone to use. Crocty, I recommend that you post this picture somewhere in the game thread.

Here's how it works. Figure out where in the world you live and locate that place on the map. Follow the line you're living in down to the bottom of the map and locate a number down there. Use that number to change the time that the GM gives (as long as he's using GMT, that is). For example, if the GM says that something will happen at 6 pm and your living in a -5 zone, it means that it will happen at 1 pm your time. If you live in a +5 zone, it means that it will happen at 11pm.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Here's a handy table for US times zones :D <3

gullas
gullas
Posted at

25 persons? woa, that's going to be interesting and fun :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.