Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Let the paranoia commence.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yes, Crocty effectively shattered the record for most participants. Also, hate for shameless plugs, but Ochi put up the newest Mystery Bread page before going on vacation…and it is a riot.

waff
waff
Posted at

you people may use your ak-47s but I'm using my elephant gun. It shoots elephants you know.

Posted at

you people may use your ak-47s but I'm using my elephant gun. It shoots elephants you know.

I thought we needed to shoot dinosaurs! And since we all have weapons of one sort or another, shouldn't we all be able to kill, or are they the guns used in stunts? lol

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yes, Crocty effectively shattered the record for most participants. Also, hate for shameless plugs, but Ochi put up the newest Mystery Bread page before going on vacation…and it is a riot.

Speaking of shameless plugs, you know you want your comic to appear as a video game in my comic!

But yeah, since I've got my lightsaber and all, I'm feeling confident either way.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Sorry I'm late! TFGM took forever in pqing me this site because I'm not awsome about computer stuff like he is! Sign me up, sign me up! Come on, lets go, lets do this thing! lol

Crocty where is my love? I just got the 24th player for ya XD
Oh awesome!
24 is a lot. I'm considering adding another velociraptor. :o Anyone else agree with this?

Thank you PP and Pastel, I was too lazy to get a graph of sorts, so, I salute your…Uhh…Crap, I need the word for the opposite of laziness now. Shit.

/)_-

But anyway, whatchu all think? I think 5 bad guys against 19 good guys is pretty fair…
\_(-_-)_/ But I'm just a mafia sympathiser.

Oh, and anyone who cares about those fancy titles next to your names on the member's list, remind me of your title. I might not be able to remember them all, so…

FINALLY, I'll randomise the roles in a few hours, any last minute people wanting to make it 25, do sign up soon, before you miss your chance.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

didn't find this until today. Any chance I could join?
Yeah, the more the merrier and whatnot. You are added to the list.
Shcweet!

waff
waff
Posted at

I thought we needed to shoot dinosaurs! And since we all have weapons of one sort or another, shouldn't we all be able to kill, or are they the guns used in stunts? lol
no my elephant gun uses elephants as ammunition. And crocty I say feel free to add another dino but make it a non-killer role (like a red herring planter or a role stopper).

crocty
crocty
Posted at

no my elephant gun uses elephants as ammunition. And crocty I say feel free to add another dino but make it a non-killer role (like a red herring planter or a role stopper).
Ooh, I could add a bodyguard for the T rex, and whenever the T rex has an attempt on his life, I shall leave a clue about the dinosaur boydguard…Or something…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeeeeah, I guess so.

=w= Overcomplicating things and whatnot.

I'll just add…I think…11 locals? >_>

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay! I have done the roles, it was easier than I thought.
I'll get to writing the thread now, as well as composing all those PQs.

Posted at

Here's a handy table for US times zones :D <3

I am supposed to go to a sword fighting tourny at 7:30 CEN. Oh well. PQ me the thread when it comes.

Gillespie
Gillespie
Posted at

And now, we vote. Done that…. Lots of choices. :S
Can't wait for the game to start! Lookin' forward to it.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

And now, we vote. Done that…. Lots of choices. :S
Can't wait for the game to start! Lookin' forward to it.
Well, the game in a way, has started.
People are already throwing w8od accusations at each other. It's ace!

Posted at

Just wait until all the drama starts to unfold while you get to sit up in the clouds seeing what's happening behind the curtain.

Trust me, it's a hoot.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.