Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

It came with the title.

… which reminds me.

waff
waff
Posted at

o.O I have a private island? Why wasn't I informed of this?
it's mafia territory. only good for when your the godmother and in reverse mafia games.

Posted at

Owah! TwT Is it alright if I join??

I-I mean… if it's okay?? ;w; ~ <33333

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Owah! TwT Is it alright if I join??

I-I mean… if it's okay?? ;w; ~ <33333
where are the muffins ;)?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Um….I'm not that great of a deceiver. Honestly, in Mafia IV did anyone suspect Ochi at all? People were saying I was mafia from the very beginning.

Posted at

Yet you still managed to pull it off. :P

It's not meant to be an insult, just a carryover title from a previous game…. like gullas.

If you honestly don't want it, I'll delete it. Yours as well gullas. Just let me know.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

meh, I really don't care :P

Posted at

I'm incredibly tempted right now to change your name into gullas the apathetic.

No… impaler is cooler.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Um….I'm not that great of a deceiver. Honestly, in Mafia IV did anyone suspect Ochi at all? People were saying I was mafia from the very beginning.
I suspected her at first.

Then I stopped when she gave me clues.

Then I started again when they were bogus.

Then I died because she killed me. ): I trusted you…

Prank
Prank
Posted at

I want to play :<

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I'll join again. :D

waff
waff
Posted at

I agree with 2ndrb niccea. your nickname is cool.

Posted at

I'm hoping to see some new faces. Anyone know anyone who might be interested around here? Someone who doesn't frequent the General Discussion that much?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

It is funny, although Niccea is one of the most honest people I've "known". Even as Mafia mayor she didn't share roles because she said she wouldn't although she did order hits on those of you that deserved it.

And I wish I had a cool nickname… HAHA

Oh and I like Gullas the Randomizer

PP, I'm not sure… it's hard to get Mafia games rolling. I had hoped that having it in General would mean more players. Oh well, I'll hit a few people up and see if we can get things moving along.

I agree with 2ndrb niccea. your nickname is cool.

Posted at

Oh.. bloody… gah! I really wished I had known of this video when we were doing the zombie president bit.

ZOMBIE LINCOLN!

waff
waff
Posted at

I still want to find out what happens if we have lynch tie.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Oh.. bloody… gah! I really wished I had known of this video when we were doing the zombie president bit.

ZOMBIE LINCOLN!

That video is actually where I got the idea.

Posted at

I want to play this time, but with finals coming up and another 7-page essay to complete and two projects to do…

I trusted you…
Well, just you wait until Mafia VII, Crocty! I'll unavoidably have to get you again for some reason, just like all the other times I've played!* You're the Agrajag to my Arthur Dent, you could say, if you'd have the chance to say anything, which you won't 'cause I'll be forced to kill you. -shakes fist-

*ok, so I've only played two times, but that's still 2/2 Crocty murders.

Posted at

I want to play this time, but with finals coming up and another 7-page essay to complete and two projects to do…
I wouldn't worry about it being too time consuming. In order to successfully play the game you only really need to check in every other day during the day cycle (or the night cycle if you get that kind of part) to post your vote/and or action in addition to making a occasional appearance to throw in a wild accusation against someone. I'll even keep a record of all the day-/night-time narrations so that you don't have to wade trough an endless sea of comments to find them.

Sounds like a deal?

Posted at

Hey! I wrote two narrations to get this role. I'm not gonna let pesky things like "ethics" slow me down.

Besides… I was gonna do that stuff anyways (keeping a record of the narrations part, that is).

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Just putting this out there, shouldn't all this mafia stuff be in forum games? It's kind of irritating when I keep thinking someone has posted in GD and it's just people playing this mafia game. Nothing against the game, I would play if I had time and didn't suck at that kind of stuff, but I don't think it really belongs here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.