Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

It was originally in the forum games. It was moved here as an experiment to attract new players.

Also, it's pretty easy to play. Give it a try.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Just putting this out there, shouldn't all this mafia stuff be in forum games? It's kind of irritating when I keep thinking someone has posted in GD and it's just people playing this mafia game. Nothing against the game, I would play if I had time and didn't suck at that kind of stuff, but I don't think it really belongs here.
Skool and Ozone said we could play here. In fact, it was their idea.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Just putting this out there, shouldn't all this mafia stuff be in forum games? It's kind of irritating when I keep thinking someone has posted in GD and it's just people playing this mafia game. Nothing against the game, I would play if I had time and didn't suck at that kind of stuff, but I don't think it really belongs here.
Skool and Ozone said we could play here. In fact, it was their idea.

Just because it's a mod-favoured game it gets to go in General Discussion? That's not very fair. Ah well.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Please do!! :D It wouldn't be near as much fun without you!

And Mister Kent.. rock on!

Hippie Van… join us in our insanity!!

Owah! TwT Is it alright if I join??

I-I mean… if it's okay?? ;w; ~ <33333

Posted at

These threads are here in General Discussion to draw in players who might not see it if it were just in Forum Games, so maybe we can finish the signups here and then have the actual game there? We'd just have to announce it on this thread and include notifications in the role PQs like "You are the ____, and the game itself is in Forum Games."

If it's bothering people, it seems like that would be a good compromise. Everyone would get what they wanted, right?

Posted at

Sounds fair to me. If nobody minds we can move the game back to Forum Games once the sign up is done.

So are you joining by any chance, Ochi?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sounds fair to me. If nobody minds we can move the game back to Forum Games once the sign up is done.

So are you joining by any chance, Ochi?
You really want Ochi in. Isn't one bread drawing nutcase enough for you?

Posted at

Isn't one bread drawing nutcase enough for you?
You need two to make a sandwich.

Oh yeah. I went there.

Posted at

You need two to make a sandwich.

And with that, I'm in for Mafia VI. I simply couldn't refuse you!

Posted at

Hey. I'm getting pretty good at this convincing thing. :)

Posted at

I'm in and hopefully townies can win!

Also not a mafia((True Statement XD ))

Sunny
Sunny
Posted at

I'd like to play.. but admittedly.. I'll have to disclaim that this is just my second game so am a certified newbie! ^^ Oh, and since its my first game here… I can't be more newbish.. =D

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yes, PP, you are. That was the best bout of persuasion I have ever seen. Hopefully this game can actually have a happy ending for once.

And new people are always fun.

waff
waff
Posted at

*pokes niccea* you look…different somehow…but I can't put my finger on what it is.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I had a thought a while ago, that the paramedic could have some way of telling who the paranoid is. I guess maybe like the detective of asking if a person is the paranoid with a yes or no answer…

I dunno, though, sounds lame. =w=

waff
waff
Posted at

I had a thought a while ago, that the paramedic could have some way of telling who the paranoid is. I guess maybe like the detective of asking if a person is the paranoid with a yes or no answer…

I dunno, though, sounds lame. =w=
hmm… another idea to put into the 'to test' pile.
-note-still can't fugure out what is different about niccea. new glasses prehaps?

Posted at

All right people. Now for the home stretch. Only 3 more needed to fully fill up the roster. Remember, membership count doesn't have to stop at 20.

Posted at

Hey I am telling my readers to sign up for mafia. I help the game people. Vote the2ndredbaron for mayor!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

-note-still can't fugure out what is different about niccea. new glasses prehaps?

Who?

waff
waff
Posted at

Who?
it's niccea…she just looks…different.

Posted at

I got Inu to join. I'll try to tell my other RL friends who have an DD account to join too :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.