Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

I actually find the version without the dress, makeup, and vampireness hawter…

Does…

Does that make me a bad person?

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I actually find the version without the dress, makeup, and vampireness hawter…

Does…

Does that make me a bad person?

Yes ._.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I dunno, I have a feeling I'd blind myself like that. A blind artist..doesn't really work out too well.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yes ._.
D:

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Gosh fine. :<

*Edited to add, I'm totally doing bribes for kitty :O

I'll draw you fanart. Just vote for her. :D_b

Yay

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Gosh fine. :<

*Edited to add, I'm totally doing bribes for kitty :O

I'll draw you fanart. Just vote for her. :D_b

Yay

And the first bribe offer wins.

Posted at

Attention~

Niccea and I have shared our roles with each other, and I can vouch unequivocally for her innocence. Additionally, her role is verifiable.

The most important thing for a mayoral election is that a demonstrably innocent mayor gets in, so please vote for Niccea this time.

I have written out a rational argument for why this should be the case -

If I were to lie, it would instantly be demonstrably false after Niccea is checked out. We would be denounced and our lives would be forfeit. Anyone who has played this with me before knows that I am far more cautious than that; I am capable of lying, but I would not lie about this because it would be bad strategy. If I were guilty, I would surely die as a result. For the same reason, it would be useless for her to lie to me, even if she were capable of lying; a lie in this scenario would mean certain death and would therefore be useless.

I am thus able to provide a rational argument for voting Niccea, none of which relies upon merely taking her word or my word for it. Also, if Niccea is elected, I will feel a bit cheerier about having to write out a protracted logical argument! So vote Niccea - the most important thing is ensuring an innocent mayor.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Attention~

Niccea and I have shared our roles with each other, and I can vouch unequivocally for her innocence. Additionally, her role is verifiable.

The most important thing for a mayoral election is that a demonstrably innocent mayor gets in, so please vote for Niccea this time.

If I were to lie, it would instantly be demonstrably false after Niccea is checked out. We would be denounced and our lives would be forfeit. Anyone who has played this with me before knows that I am far more cautious than that; I am capable of lying, but I would not lie about this because it would be bad strategy. If I were guilty, I would surely die as a result. For the same reason, it would be useless for her to lie to me, even if she were capable of lying; a lie in this scenario would mean certain death and would therefore be useless.

I am thus able to provide a rational argument for voting Niccea, none of which relies upon merely taking her word or my word for it. Also, if Niccea is elected, I will feel a bit cheerier about having to write out a protracted logical argument! So vote Niccea - the most important thing is ensuring an innocent mayor.

Damn it Ochi, you couldn't have appealed to my sense of logic ten minutes ago?

/Sigh, if anyone needs me I'll be playing fallout.

Posted at

first person to bribe me gets by vote. if not it goes to monkey.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Also, I'm a good old fashioned. I know some pretenders are trying to run based on bribes. Is that what we need? A town that is entirely based on bribes? I run for mayor and I will make no promise that I cannot keep. I will not make you fan arts, but I can guarantee that I will do my best to allow us to pull out of the dark ages that this mafia has flung us into.

Things I will accomplish:

Obtain as many roles as possible and keep track of them
Protect the detective as he/she is a tremendous asset if used correctly
Utilize the paramedics/vigilante effectively
Do my best to solve the clues that amass.

Vote for Niccea. A mayor that you can trust.

Posted at

Damn it Ochi, you couldn't have appealed to my sense of logic ten minutes ago?
But now that I HAVE done so - change your vote!

If you've accepted a bribe - even if you've received a bribe - the system of bribery is itself a corrupt one, no? Surely your heart needn't hold you to pledges made before rationality lit the way!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Speaking of Bribes, BARON, HARK, YOUR BRIBES FROM LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO, ARE IN THE MAKING!

I started yours a week ago, Baron, and then my laptop shut down and I didn't save. -,- Hopefully I should acquire something hawt today which will let me draw better!

(I'm speaking about Smack.)

As for this Niccea and Ochi thing…I'll post about it later when I wake up, after going to sleep in about 15 minutes.

Posted at

As for this Niccea and Ochi thing…I'll post about it later when I wake up, after going to sleep in about 15 minutes.
I've not only illustrated that my contention is the case, but illustrated why it must be so as well. If we were mafia, this move would be suicide.

You're pretty quick on the uptake, you must understand that I'm telling the truth; indeed, whether you are able to accept this truth tomorrow says far more of you than it does of me.*

*and if you happen to agree completely with me and vote Niccea, which I must admit I don't expect due to the simple fact that you're Crocty, well…that'd just be good news, really. I hope it happens.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I switch from Waff to Niccea> I'll pq TFGM later.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

To be honest, I only bribed Hark…and that was way before the game even started.
I ran because I thought I'd finally get the chance to run without having to bribe people to secure my win. When the whole bribery system came to light, I pretty much gave up on my desire to even attempt to run.

Niccea and Ochi both bring up good points though. It's not just about getting the most votes, but about providing security and well thought out strategies for the townies.

Though I doubt I can top Ochi's speech for Niccea right now, I promise to provide security for the townies as best as I possibly can.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

AHH!
KILL THE SPARKLY VAMPIRE~!!!

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

So, sorry, but I got some questions here. (I'm new). Is mayoral voting over at 7 am then? or at 7 pm tomorrow? Is it a day or night cycle right now, i.e. will someone be dead by the end of this round? D:

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

So, sorry, but I got some questions here. (I'm new). Is mayoral voting over at 7 am then? or at 7 pm tomorrow? Is it a day or night cycle right now, i.e. will someone be dead by the end of this round? D:

It's currently the Day cycle. Voting should end by 12GMT tomorrow, which is usually during the PM hours.

Since it's day time, no hits can be made, so everyone should still be alive by the end of this cycle :D

Posted at

first person to bribe me gets by vote. if not it goes to monkey.
Woot! But that damn by law Z! Curse you undead descriminating Founding Fathers! Curse YOU!

If you are a normal townie, don't run… if you get elected and are shown to be a normal townie then it's lynching time!! :D

Has this every happen? I mean the Mayor/Pardoner((other than me)) getting lynch? If so, was there a specail election to get new ones? I seem to remember Crocty dieing as mayor and a new one took his place((Oz I think)). But I'm not sure.

——————
Darth I recorded your vote.

Salsa you will have to PQ me to change your vote.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I've not only illustrated that my contention is the case, but illustrated why it must be so as well. If we were mafia, this move would be suicide.

You're pretty quick on the uptake, you must understand that I'm telling the truth; indeed, whether you are able to accept this truth tomorrow says far more of you than it does of me.*

*and if you happen to agree completely with me and vote Niccea, which I must admit I don't expect due to the simple fact that you're Crocty, well…that'd just be good news, really. I hope it happens.
Yeah, I know. I was tired, so I wasn't thinking straight, but I'm fully revitalised, after my insomnia kicked in.

I doubt even you two could pull off a stunt like that successfully, so yes, I'll be voting for Niccea. Of course, I'll change my vote if Kitty begins to lose, but I doubt it would actually make a difference.

I'll still be looking for a reason to kill you, Ochi. o:<

Posted at

Attention~

I am thus able to provide a rational argument for voting Niccea, none of which relies upon merely taking her word or my word for it. Also, if Niccea is elected, I will feel a bit cheerier about having to write out a protracted logical argument! So vote Niccea - the most important thing is ensuring an innocent smayor.

Damn! You said attention! And your speach we long and had a lot of words that where also long and important sounding! I must vote for Niccea now!

@ Waff: I agree! Slay the sparkly vampire! lol

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Yeah, I know. I was tired, so I wasn't thinking straight, but I'm fully revitalised, after my insomnia kicked in.

I doubt even you two could pull off a stunt like that successfully, so yes, I'll be voting for Niccea. Of course, I'll change my vote if Kitty begins to lose, but I doubt it would actually make a difference.

I'll still be looking for a reason to kill you, Ochi. o:<

Every time I run, Emily….You ditch me.
):

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.