Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Can someone explain to me why everyone was so sure Niccea was not mafia at the start?
Hmmm?
I would be feeling smug about the fact that I said you should have elected Kitty17, but I'm dead, which puts rather a dampener on my celebrations.

I think Avalon comics is mafia,because I dont remember him posting before and I hate and fear outsiders.

Posted at

I expect this night to be a rather bloody one. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

TFGM, I demand a pizza on my doorstep tomorrow. Hawaian is my favorite, but a chicago stuffed will do as well.

On a side note, I would like to start a comic my self, but I am a lousy artist, nor do i have the proper…whatevers to copy a picture onto my laptop. So is there anyone out there that can tell me how to draw on my computer? (or is that even possible? I have no idea about such things!)
You should have no issues drawing on your computer using sharpies.

:D

That's how I do it!

Also, to the Godfather, I swear if that pizza contains less then three meats, I will haunt you and your family until your death.

Posted at

hey, if I recall correctly, the serial killer is on our side? could s/he kill Kitty for us tonight? Just so we don't waste any time. You know, 10 dead townies Vs. 1 dead Mafia. We need all the time we can get.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

hey, if I recall correctly, the serial killer is on our side? could s/he kill Kitty for us tonight? Just so we don't waste any time. You know, 10 dead townies Vs. 1 dead Mafia. We need all the time we can get.
can't still a bodyguard left.

Posted at

Who was killed this time?

Posted at

Any mafia killed?
Oh,hiya.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

And being that the serial killer is Pastel…

…And you just blurted it out like that because…?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

/sigh

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Any mafia killed?
Oh,hiya.

Hey Mart, yup I was a member :) but if it wasn't for these medlin' kids….

Posted at

Can someone explain to me why everyone was so sure Niccea was not mafia at the start?
Hmmm?
I would be feeling smug about the fact that I said you should have elected Kitty17, but I'm dead, which puts rather a dampener on my celebrations.

I think Avalon comics is mafia,because I dont remember him posting before and I hate and fear outsiders.

Why don't we wait for some more clues before we go pointing fingers, mr. Everyone-is-mafia-but-me? hmmm?

Posted at

maybe because she is mafia and now that the serial killer is known, there is more reason than just "a guess" when the mafia kill her tonight. Maybe Niccea is mafia, and she will kill pastel tonight.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

PastelxKitty, remember?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Maybe cause I know that Pastel turns on us and it doesn't matter because everyone knows? How many people have looked at the clues and went, "It's Pastel"? Am I really springing a big surprise?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Maybe cause I know that Pastel turns on us and it doesn't matter because everyone knows? How many people have looked at the clues and went, "It's Pastel"? Am I really springing a big surprise?

… Well… Good point.

Posted at

Awww, that hurt. some of us are easily surpised.

Posted at

You guys jump on that one baby clue for Gullas but when It comes to any other clues it seems like you guys don't even try. Curse you Mafia for killing all the clue solvers! CURSE YOU!

Also I forgot the mafia hasn't givin me a name for them, nor Niccea. I personally like the Fighting Mafies or the Waiting Mafies or maybe Silent but Deadly :3

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

You guys jump on that one baby clue for Gullas but when It comes to any other clues it seems like you guys don't even try.

Sorry man, I haven't had the motivation to even try to solve anything this game. It's not you, it's just been a bad few weeks.

waff
waff
Posted at

You guys jump on that one baby clue for Gullas but when It comes to any other clues it seems like you guys don't even try.

Sorry man, I haven't had the motivation to even try to solve anything this game.
ditto.*zzz*

Posted at

Sorry man, I haven't had the motivation to even try to solve anything this game.
ditto.*zzz*

yeah, me five

Posted at

I've stop accepting action now.

Action, WHAT action? lol And godfather, im still waiting for a pizza!!!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I've stop accepting action now.

Action, WHAT action? lol And godfather, im still waiting for a pizza!!!
Me too. I demand pizza or I'll bombard you from space.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.