Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

zomg 30 m1nu732 un71l teh n4rr471v3!!!!!111!!11!!!1!!!

EDIT: ok nvm

Posted at

Night 6 is OVER!

ParkerFarker was just getting ready to watch one of his favorite TV shows when a knock at the door caught his attention. “Who is it!?” he asked as he headed for the door. “Pizza deliveryman!” came the reply. “But I didn’t order a pizza,” ParkerFarker told the voice. For a few minutes there was silence then the voice said, “Did I say pizza deliveryman? I meant…door to door salesmen.”

Parker was intrigued, “What are you selling?” he asked as he opened the door. “I’m selling a club to the face!” shouted the figure as he swung a metal club like object at Parkers head. Parker jumped back just in time to avoid the hit. “Come on I’m not in the mood to have a big fight scene,” the figure said.

“Well I’m not in the mood to die!” shouted ParkerFarker. “Well that doesn’t matter. Your on top of my list and thats that!” The figure said as he came closer to Parker. Parker thinking on his feet grabbed the first thing he could use as a weapon to defend himself with, which happen to be a pillow from the coach.

He throw it as hard as he could and hit his attacker in the face. He took advantage of his opponents momentary shock and tried to take his weapon from him. “That’s it this means war!” shouted the figure as he kicked Parker in the stomach making him stop fighting over the attackers weapon. With on quick swing the killer cracked Parker’s skull killing him instantly.

ParkerFarker the townie is dead.

The Mad Hatter was lurking inside a shop. Waiting for her target to appear so she could place a bomb on him. The lights were off and the shop was in complete blackness. “Hehe I’m going to blow up everyone!” she said crazily. “Really?!” came a voice in the darkness. Kitty was shocked at the voice but more shocked when the lights came on. “WHAT?!” she said looking around to see a figure in black coat blocking the door. He was grinning.

“YOUR AFTER MY GAMES AREN’T YOU?!” he shouted madly. Kitty was shocked that the person sound nearly as mad as she was. “You want to steal from my store!? I’ll kill you!” shouted the figure as he charged at her. Kitty realizing that her name had been said aloud in the narrative knew she would die tonight.

“I’m not going out until I take you with me!” she shouted running at her attacker a giant bomb in one hand and a dead man’s switch in her other. Once they were a few feet apart, the mad shop keep pulled out a light saber. Kitty aimed a kick at her attackers face and connected, but not before the attacker chopped off the arm that was holding the switch. When the arm hit the ground the switch was released and BOOM!

Kitty 17 the Mad Hatter is dead
Hakoshen the Paranoid is dead

Else where Product Placement was heading home from volunteering at the local soup kitchen. He saw a cat stuck in a tree and a little girl crying. He helped it down and handed it to the little girl, who thanked him. He gave Waff some spare change as he passed him. The hobo thanked him as he started feeding it to his dead squirrel which also functioned as a wallet. When he was nearly to his house he heard a beeping noise. He looked at his “For Sale” sign and was shocked to see a tiny bomb attached to it. His last words were “I have no regrets!” and with that the bomb exploded.

Product Placement the townie is dead.

d_dude was walking home when a figure with sparkling eyes came up to him and pulled out a gun. “Totally uncool dude!” he said. “D_dude you just don’t understand,” the figure said with a smile. “The surfer bum look is so past cool. The current fad is mafia,” he said as he pointed the gun at him. Just as the attacker was about to pull the trigger a Game store across the street just exploded for no reason. Dude took advantage to this and started running. He didn’t get far though as a bullet went through his right knee. He stumbled and fell to the ground. “That was your only warning,” the figure said as he walked to Dude. With one more shot he finished off his target.

D_dude the townie is dead.

As the first rays of light came from the horizon a scream was heard. It came from the Niccea’s place. Niccea had been shocked at finding a horse head in her bed.

Day 7 has BEGUN!

Posted at

ooooo… I'll be feeling that skull crack in the morning

also that was my first ever death in a mafia game. (including lynches)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wow! Brutal!
Another mafia falls, but 4 townies went down with him!
This game has a nice high body count, it pleases me greatly!

Posted at

Wow! Brutal!
Another mafia falls, but 4 townies went down with him!
This game has a nice high body count, it pleases me greatly!

yes Harkovast, 'tis quite enjoying to look on the front page and view all the red words next to people's names. Quite enjoyable.

Posted at

I knew I had a bomb attached to me. That was the only reason why I was still alive.

also that was my first ever death in a mafia game. (including lynches)
Show off. I get killed in every game. Usually the 2nd or 3rd night. Apparently people, got early on, this crazy idea that I might be to dangerous to be allowed to live. The only game I've ever lived through is the one where I managed to get the office seat with the coveted bodyguard protection.

Edit. I didn't know I was such a good Samaritan.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Parker was intrigued, “What are you selling?” he asked as he opened the door. “I’m selling a club to the face!”

That was an awesome line monkey. I laughed XD

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well this is kinda unfair, seeing as though that Kitty was told if she bombed the paranoid, one of her bodyguards would die, but hey, she was told AFTER she died that there's only one bodyguard in this game.

It would be okay if he changed it and didn't realise that people wouldn't know, but no, he actually said he did it in secret so as to confuse her.

Whatever, the townies have won now. -.-

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

six people are left. One is the serial killer, two are mafia and one is the vet and the others are inactive. I think this game is over.

Posted at

You know… this is funny. This is the second time that Hakoshen becomes the paranoid. And both times he get's targeted by the mad hatter.

Don't you agree crocty?

Posted at

Whatever, the townies have won now. -.-

unless they go off and kill themselves.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

You know… this is funny. This is the second time that Hakoshen becomes the paranoid. And both times he get's targeted by the mad hatter.

Don't you agree crocty?
Yeah, but this time she was told she'd survive it. She asked twice. -.-

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

HAHAHAHAHA! I was right! I knew Hakoshen was the Paranoid!
Also, I can assure you that all the mafia kills after gullas'…were not just luck. ;)

Even though this didn't go exactly as I had everything planned….watever..

Mad Hatter for Pardoner

Sorry for lying to everyone for so long. I felt bad about it…I honestly did.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Nothing like a hawt picture to calm the nerves. :3

Back to raeg. D8<

Posted at

cool explosion

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Yeah, I'm upset that Monkey changed the rules on me without telling me.

I had everything planned out perfectly…but this just kinda ruined it…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I even planned out a TTGL quote for the occasion!

Oh no, we lost. And it looked like we were gonna win. Too bad Crocty was too damn awesome

To think a battle is going well, and then lose at the last moment.

That is absolute despair

It's all ruined.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Darth hasn't been on since day one and Humorman is nowhere to be found, in all honesty, the Mafia should win this one.

Posted at

just cause I am new at being dead, I am not allowed to post clues I found after I was dead. Like if I find a clue on one of the narratives, I cannot post it, correct? Like let's just say I found someone with a line similar to this “YOUR AFTER MY GAMES AREN’T YOU?!” in their profile page, I cannot share it can I?

I didn't find one btw, I just wanna know

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

just cause I am new at being dead, I am not allowed to post clues I found after I was dead. Like if I find a clue on one of the narratives, I cannot post it, correct? Like let's just say I found someone with a line similar to this “YOUR AFTER MY GAMES AREN’T YOU?!” in their profile page, I cannot share it can I?

I didn't find one btw, I just wanna know
correct that would be deadtalk.
@ kitty: AWESOME!!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Kitty17's art is always awesome.
Badger her for fan art! Thats what I did!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Kitty17's art is always awesome.
Badger her for fan art! Thats what I did!
Any excuse to get her to draw me something, I'll take it!

I'll get her to draw Joshua…Somehow…

Posted at

I made the rule change way back when you placed your bob on AG. I forgot about it every day and every night when you send in you action I felt if I told you, you would have changed your action in fear that I only changed it right then and you were targeting the para. But in the end it dosn't really matter.

4 townies vs. 3 Killers. One townie is inactive so 3 vs. 3 even if townies vote one killer off killers take out two townies tonight making it 1 vs. 2. BUT Rival is still alive and there goal is to be last one standing so anything could happen.

I'll post the GM election thread later tonight after some fire in the sky.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.