Oh, look, we lost.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

he may not have updated it yet.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

No we have not. FGM hasn't put in my votes.
It's clearly too late. To the gallows with ye'! <_<

waff
waff
Posted at

Ochi chim chim charoo, old bean. Toodle pip, what what and all that jolly old rot, my dear badger violinist. Tally ho!

*translation for Johnny foriegners- Excellent Ochi, your missions nears completion. Soon the American Imperialists will be destroyed and victory shall be ours!*

EDIT: DOUBLE FACT!
I'm guessing it's a bad thing that I'm english and didn't understand that.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Salsa, agent ochi has already pumped concentrated, very hot tea into your water supply to melt your entire population.
Americans wont be able to resist drinking the deadly tea because they eat a lot of salty food so are thirsty a lot.

Waff you just exposed yourself as a traitor!
*throws a calendar at waff*

Posted at

Indeed, guv'nor, we shall catch the lift down to the tram and the tram to the pub, as they say, and purchase crisps en route at the greengrocer if we can but deduce the maths. Crikey! A spoonful of sugar will take care of that spot of tea, old wellies!

EDIT: LORRYCAKES!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

When do we get to the murdering of millions of americans? :o

I mean, there seems to be a lot of lollygagging going on.

waff
waff
Posted at

Salsa, agent ochi has already pumped concentrated, very hot tea into your water supply to melt your entire population.
Americans wont be to to resist drinking the deadly tea because they eat a lot of salty food so are thirsty a lot.

Waff you just exposed yourself as a traitor!
*throws a calendar at waff*
*duck* why does everyone hate calenders today… it's the 5th.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ochi chim chim charoo, old bean. Toodle pip, what what and all that jolly old rot, my dear badger violinist. Tally ho!

*translation for Johnny foriegners- Excellent Ochi, your missions nears completion. Soon the American Imperialists will be destroyed and victory shall be ours!*

Aye, it be bad. Ye'll be stuff'd like eh chick'n ta be roast'd 'n' then ye'll be gutt'd like eh fish. Yer r'mains'll be scatter'd in tha fields. Tha grass that be growing thar be eat'n by tha sheep 'n' tha sheep be gutt'd 'n' the guts be made inta Haggis! So, tha nex' time someon' say he'll turn ya inta haggis that'll be how he'll do it.

Posted at

Now that I'm British, you're a pirate? Truly a day of revelations, my little aubergine! What what!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Well, lollygag with us, old chap. Those mafia bounders are not worth troubling our minds about. One lump or two? *pours some of Ochi's special tea*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Okay, the level of ridiculous British nonsense everyone is saying at the moment has warmed my heart.
So I've decided to not kill everyone in American.

We will just kill everyone in Alabama.

RELEASE THE TEA!!!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Now that I'm British, you're a pirate? Truly a day of revelations, my little aubergine! What what!
Oh no no, northerners say things like ye', me (instead of my), and other insane things like "Half-inched", "Lady", "Cream-Crackered!" and even "Flamin' 'ell"

We hate the letter H so much. So, so much. G not as much, but still quite a lot.

Well, lollygag with us, old chap. Those mafia bounders are not worth troubling our minds about. One lump or two?
Three, obviously!
Of course I won't trust you enough to drink it, seeing as though you are now aware of our evil plots. But it's the thought that counts.

waff
waff
Posted at

Aye, it be bad. Ye'll be stuff'd like eh chick'n ta be roast'd 'n' then ye'll be gutt'd like eh fish. Yer r'mains'll be scatter'd in tha fields. Tha grass that be growing thar be eat'n by tha sheep 'n' tha sheep be gutt'd 'n' the guts be made inta Haggis! So, tha nex' time someon' say he'll turn ya inta haggis that'll be how he'll do it.
But I understood that…*ka-flee*

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay, the level of ridiculous British nonsense everyone is saying at the moment has warmed my heart.
So I've decided to not kill everyone in American.

We will just kill everyone in Alabama.

RELEASE THE TEA!!!!
Alabama. I hate that place so much!
Mainly because whenever I hear it, I think of Albania, but then realise it's not really Albania, and it was just confusing me on purpose!

8 minutes until the lynch *should* be posted. I sure hope I haven't died. :I

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

0^0 why no love for Alabamians?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

He still has a pulse Niccea. Wanna borrow the Emeryll?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I find this mallet wound to be rather disconcerting.

WELL NICCEA, ONE OF US IS NOW TECHNICALLY DEAD, AND WE DON'T KNOW IT.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

*hits him again*

I still won in my way, Crocty. I knew who the mafia was all along. I just couldn't prove that it was you four.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

>:)
Oh for those who are wondering,

this is the Emeryll, over 150 meters of Q-ship goodness.
To anyone with dialup, I apologize.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Albania wannabes!
Those Alabamians are asking for it!

With regard to the mafia game- Those who have already died but don't know it…..we salute you!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.