Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

oh, I just realized that there are only 5 people left, two of 'em are mafia and if you guys lynch the wrong person now then the mafia will win

:whistling:

waff
waff
Posted at

oh, I just realized that there are only 5 people left, two of 'em are mafia and if you guys lynch the wrong person now then the mafia will win

this is indeed a tense game…I just realised that if a double lynch was declared we'd have less to lose than now.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I think you guys need to kill each other off completely… no one left standing! That would be the ULTIMATE mafia game :)

this is indeed a tense game…I just realised that if a double lynch was declared we'd have less to lose than now.

waff
waff
Posted at

I think you guys need to kill each other off completely… no one left standing! That would be the ULTIMATE mafia game :)

hmmm…All survivors in favor?

Posted at

I'm in favour, and I am a survivor in spirit!

waff
waff
Posted at

…crocty, niccea, darth and pastel are you in favor of what aghammer proposed?

Posted at

This entire game's been a tedious uphill battle, and I can't say as I tried nearly as hard as I could or should have, but this unfortunate ghost is disappointed by that suggestion. Even if winning is impossible and the other side has made life incredibly tiresome, one's group should nevertheless fight to the last man.

British Morale Angel Ghost Dinosaur Ochi didn't try hard enough when alive, but…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

eh. I just hope i get a kill role if i don't make GM next game. Mad hatter would be awesome.
election thread
I'm running for GM. Please read everything carefully before saying something to the effect of "This is rubbish ans should never be suggested ever again."

Posted at

This entire game's been a tedious uphill battle, and I can't say as I tried nearly as hard as I could or should have, but this unfortunate ghost is disappointed by that suggestion. Even if winning is impossible and the other side has made life incredibly tiresome, one's group should nevertheless fight to the last man.

British Morale Angel Ghost Dinosaur Ochi didn't try hard enough when alive, but…

You forgot batman!

And I would like to start a "comic" of my own. It will be more like a story seeing as to how I can't draw to save my life and it is going to be too serious for stick figures. So I was planning to make it as just a narration that you'll be reading like a book with no pics. Lame, I know. But how do I load such things onto my comic? I know how to start one, I just don't know how to upload.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Just for that my friend, my next rating on your next comic will be a 4!!!

GASP!
I may be a hate filled zealot who defiles the sanctity of calenders….but a 4 rating?

That's cold man!
That's cold….

*cries a single manly tear*

crocty
crocty
Posted at

GASP!
I may be a hate filled zealot who defiles the sanctity of calenders….but a 4 rating?

That's cold man!
That's cold….

I think you've missed the true message.

He's going to rate you 4. In july. JULY 4.

He's gonna spam American propoganda on your comic. D:

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oooooh! Typical American sneakiness!
I hate the number 4!
And 1776! I hate that number! The founding of my enemy!
In fact any number that features 1, 7, 6 or 4 is hated by me!

So here is how to count if you are not a yankee imperialist-

zero
less then two
two
three
Evil number
five
number one higher then five and two lower then eight
number two higher then five and one lower then eight
eight
Other evil number (I never trusted nine, it has Yankee sympathies!)
ten

And now you know.
But knowing is not half the battle.
Because I also hate GI Joe!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

GASP!

That's cold man!
That's cold….

I think you've missed the true message.

He's going to rate you 4. In july. JULY 4.

He's gonna spam American propoganda on your comic. D:
The FIEND!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

zero
less then two
two
three
Evil number
five
number one higher then five and two lower then eight
number two higher then five and one lower then eight
eight
ten
YOU MENTIONED THE NAMELESS ONE D8<

Posted at

That made me realize…I ostensibly became British on July 4th, what with this avatar. So I'm clearly a secret American double agent, sent to pretend to be British by wearing a monocle, saying "Oh, crumpets" a lot, and holding a cup of tea aloft while otherwise still acting American and spelling words the American way.

Y'all must admit that this is highly convincing, though…just look at that cup of tea there… o_O

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ooops!

Okay, take two (see, I can say two!)

zero
less then two
two
three
Evil number
five
number a bit higher then five and two lower then eight
number two higher then five and a bit lower then eight
eight
ten

There we go.
Less evil and more precise!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ochi is actually a TRIPLE agent!
She is really a British person PRETENDING very convincingly to be an American PRETENDING very unconvincingly to be British.
It is Brilliant in its evilness!
The clue was that real Americans cant drink tea. It melts them like holy water on vampires.
FACT!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hark, I drink tea more than any one around. Of course, it is iced because it is so damn hot around here. The only hot tea I drink is green.

I've only had a real "tea" a few times and that was when I was in Girl Scouts in a class that taught us how women lived in the early 1900s.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hark, I drink tea more than any one around. Of course, it is iced because it is so damn hot around here. The only hot tea I drink is green.
ditto, except the green tea, I am not really a green tea fan.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea first off the tea has to be hot to dissolve Americans.

Second- If it is green it is not tea. It is algae.

Posted at

She is really a British person PRETENDING very convincingly to be an American PRETENDING very unconvincingly to be British.
Rubbish and lorrycakes! My effortless command of the language betrays me as genuine, old bean! What what, toodle pip! Cheerio!

-floats away on parasol-

EDIT: FACT!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ochi chim chim charoo, old bean. Toodle pip, what what and all that jolly old rot, my dear badger violinist. Tally ho!

*translation for Johnny foriegners- Excellent Ochi, your missions nears completion. Soon the American Imperialists will be destroyed and victory shall be ours!*

EDIT: DOUBLE FACT!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*begins preparations for his impending bombardment of Europe*
hmm, should I use regular nukes or bomb pumped lasers?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.