Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

The town was dead, quite literally. There were only two amongst the living. The rest of the town’s population, the ghosts of past townies and mafia waited for the show that was coming.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crocty walked towards the town’s square. He tried to forget that his opponent was one of his best friends. He would need some kind of drive to kill his friend. He tried to remember how she had been on the Townie’s side in the beginning. How she had hunted after his mob family. But that wasn’t the only reason he was willing to kill his friend. He was going to prove to everyone that he being mafia roles so often wasn’t luck but skill. He would prove that he was the best mafia ever!

Pastel headed for the town’s square. She was making history. She was the longest living Serial Killer in Townston history. Niccea’s ghost told her so and she was the record keeper so that meant she knew what was what. Crocty was a friend but she wouldn’t let that stop her from going in the record books she thought with a grin.

The two figures met at the town’s square. Both stood there and looked at each other. Pastel had a few bee stings and Crocty’s monocle was still melted. The pair had been through some rough fights here. The ghosts were passing popcorn, waiting to see who would make the first move. “So it ends up like this?” Crocty said looking straight at Pastel. “So it does,” she replied calmly. “HEY DO SOMETHING!” shouted one of the ghosts after several minutes of Crocty and Pastel standing still, passing corny dialogue back and forth.

As though that had been all they needed both rushed each other at the same time. Crocty waving his wrench and Pastel a dagger. When they met in the middle of town square wrench swung and dagger blocked. When the two weapons collided a shockwave rippled throw the town, like some kind of anime. The ghosts cheered. Many of them liked anime so anime physics was quite appealing.

Crocty broke off his attack as he dodged another dagger that appeared in Pastel’s other hand. Pastel saw this as her chance to go on the offensive leaped at him daggers shinning as they caught the sun. Crocty managed to block one dagger with his wrench but cried out in pain as the other found its mark in his side. Crocty grabbed Pastel’s arm holding the dagger in his side and with one quick swing of his wrench broke it. It was Pastel’s turn to cry out as she let go of her other dagger to cradle her broken arm. Crocty went for the finishing blow as he swung his wrench for Pastel’s head.

A loud ‘thunk’ noise was heard through out the Town. Crocty looked in surprised as the ghost who once had been floating above head were now surrounding him and Pastel. His wrench stopped short of its target by a ghost baseball bat held by Ochi. “I’M THE GODDAMN BATMAN and don’t you forget it!” she said as she knocked his wrench away. The ghost paramedics were healing Pastel’s broken arm. “Wait that’s not fair!” Crocty shouted as he looked around only to see Humer was on his side the rest of the ghost town stood around Pastel. “We want Pastel to win!” shouted the mob of ghosts as they flung themselves at Crocty. “NNOOooooooooooo” he shouted as the ghosts put a beat down on him.

Pastel got up to her feet and walked over to a beaten and bloody Crocty. “So this is how it ends?” he said to her once again. She nodded as she rose up a gun and pointed it at his head. “But I’m the best mafia ev..ever,” he said stuttering. Pastel shot one bullet and it was over. Some of the ghosts could of sworn they saw her mouth “yes you are,” as she pulled the trigger. “Now what?” the ghosts asked as they waited for Crocty’s spirit to join them. “We should kill Pastel and be a ghost town!” shouted a spirit Hark. The ghost closed in on Pastel. “I found something interesting in your hat shop TFGM,” she said holding out what looked like a garage door opener. “Oh SHI” TFGM started saying as Pastel hit the button turning off his force shield. All the ghosts who had been sealed inside the town exploded upward. Leaving Pastel the sole surviving member of the town.

The story spread as stories will, changed as stories change with time and distance but one thing always remained the same. That Pastel the Serial Killer had become Pastel the Mass Murderer.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

*smokes a cigarette*
Man, that was gooood!

waff
waff
Posted at

A fitting end for a historical game.

Posted at

Pastel the Mass Murder.

Finally. We have a new title, people.

Posted at

Pastel the Mass Murder.

Finally. We have a new title, people.

And I got to give it XD

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

crocty
crocty
Posted at

This isn't how it happened, get your facts straight.
After I let Humorman die, me and Pastel went to the mafioso pub to celebrate. Once we were there we got wildly drunk, and played dance dance revolution until 2am in the morning. As we were wildy drunk, we just couldn't control ourselves…

Like, she couldn't control her balance and she fell over, and the knife in her pocket fell out and on to my face and I died.

The end.

Posted at

So much red :D

1.WAFF-MAN!!the Townie killed Night 7
2.Bocaj the Vigilante killed Night 1
3.the2ndredbaronthe Townie killed Night 2
4.gullas the mafia member lynched Day 3
5.Niccea the Great Deceiver the Veteran lynched Day 7
6.InuYasha_Rulesthe Townie lynched Day 2
7.ParkerFarker] the Townie killed Night 6
8.KillerBobthe Townie lynched Day 5
9.Crocty the Mafia member killed Night 8
10.kitty17 the Mad Hatter killed Night 6
11.D_Dude the Townie killed Night 6
12.Product Placement the Townie killed Night 6
13.Ochitsukanai the bodyguard killed Night 5
14.Hakoshen the Paranoid killed Night 6
15.Salsa the Townie killed Night 4
16.pastel
17.Avalon comicsthe Townie killed Night 7
18.humormanthe Godfather lynched Day 8
19.Exzachly the paramedic killed Night 5
20.Aghammer the detective killed Night 5
21.DarthVaderS1999the Bodyguard killed Night 7
22.Harkovastthe Paramedic killed Night 2
23.therealtj the townie lynched Day 4

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Yay, I betrayed townies :D

Classic serial killer move. I learned from baron :D_b

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

96% fatality rate. We should be proud.
Vote Salsa For GM!!!!

Posted at

Then, even though I wanted to drop out of the mayoral race, you told me to stay. If it hadn't been for the fact that I had Crocty as my speechwriter, I'd have been found out almost immediately.
Since you decided prior to getting a role that you were running and didn't drop out upon receiving a role, the odds were much higher that your claim of being a plain townie was truthful - you wouldn't risk detection. It appeared too stupid to be true. It was a good call.

So well done, humorman and mafia in general. An inactivity strategy was suited to a war of attrition, albeit dull to play against, and although I too understood the principles, I didn't try hard enough or fight against those I believed to be guilty. Plus, obviously we made some really crazy mistakes! XD I resolve for the future not to lose my confidence and enthusiasm when I get scolded. -_-;

I'm glad the ending was so interesting! :)

gullas
gullas
Posted at

well… now we have seen it all XD

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I quite agree! An Excellent job Crocty, Kitty and Pastel (and, of course TFGM… excellent historic game dude!!)

It's a great colour.

Posted at

has the Rival Mafia won yet?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Shit was so cash.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Then, even though I wanted to drop out of the mayoral race, you told me to stay. If it hadn't been for the fact that I had Crocty as my speechwriter, I'd have been found out almost immediately.
Since you decided prior to getting a role that you were running and didn't drop out upon receiving a role, the odds were much higher that your claim of being a plain townie was truthful - you wouldn't risk detection. It appeared too stupid to be true. It was a good call.

I dunno, Niccea seemed a bit annoyed at the fact that I was running as a townie…so I really didn't want to risk it. ^^;; I had a final that week and I was a bit behind in that class, so I was going to use that as an excuse to drop out.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Well, all the sides from the original mafia game (townies, mafia and serial killer) have won….

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

And me! I've won! And I've declared myself my own side.
The backside!

Posted at

Well Hark your a winner in my mind. Like how I'm always secound place in yours :D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM I assume you will give the serial killer a full pardon now, as is your trade mark?

Posted at

Well, all the sides from the original mafia game (townies, mafia and serial killer) have won….

oh, this was my first original game. I didn't know any better. I was young, ignorant… out on the streets alone. I had no where to turn.

Posted at

TFGM I assume you will give the serial killer a full pardon now, as is your trade mark?
No! I was the Mayor! It was in the intro nar and everything T.T Atleast I gave someone a cooler title than I got. Pastel the Mass Murderer.

Posted at

Well… we haven't seen a game where everyone has a kill role.

Hint hint.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.