Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

When does the election actually end?

Posted at

If I might make a supplement to the above suggestion: Giant Robot theme.

Just think about it.

also, one day, when I run for GM, I will totally make a super badass robot themed one.

Posted at

I'm gonna say no to that.

We tried a game like that and it was a guarantied way for the Godfather to succesfully infiltrate the election.

Basically one or more mafia runn for office and the one that's successfull becomes the godfather as well. Then when the detective checks him out he'll simply see a townie.

It's just too good.

Okay I will make GF a role then.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, I wanna give enough time for everyone, but not so much time that I get bored of waiting…Uh. 24 hours. Yeah, that'll do…!

waff
waff
Posted at

eh whatev I'm gonna drop out of the gm election, I can't think of anything.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Vote Flying Green Monkey because he is the ding dong daddy!
Kapow!

Posted at

Kapow!
Atleast I know thats two votes for me.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Kapow!
i did but not for those reasons

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I dunno, I'm kinda hoping for a themed mafia. The narratives are a bit more fun to read when they're based on different ideas.

Posted at

I dunno, I'm kinda hoping for a themed mafia. The narratives are a bit more fun to read when they're based on different ideas.

yeah, I like themes too, but I do feel like the tenth game should be normal.

Posted at

yeah, I like themes too, but I do feel like the tenth game should be normal.

And the last three games were theme games.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Compared to the previous 6 already normal mafia games.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yeah… when you have a "normal" game all you can really do is go for more violence. Well, I did anyways.

I kinda like the idea of a robot one though.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

We should just get rid of the game and just have a role-playing forum. We can even show pictures of us cosplaying!!!1
lol

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Honestly after playing so many "normal" ones, they get boring because it's the same thing over and over.
The themed ones offer more creative narratives and thus provide more entertainment.

Posted at

Compared to the previous 6 already normal mafia games.
I knew someone would bring this up :D

I liked all the themes mentioned so far.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Honestly after playing so many "normal" ones, they get boring because it's the same thing over and over.
The themed ones offer more creative narratives and thus provide more entertainment.

Yeah, and you can make all kinds of funny roles like the magic cranberry and we can make a dozen retarded pictures of the magic cranberry and say lol all the time. Oh, and the magic cranberry can kill everyone in the game. Then we can say lol again because it was funny.

lol

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I think my favorite is pastel's Wonderland…
I always have loved the mad hatter.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I think my favorite is pastel's Wonderland…
I always have loved the mad hatter.

Same =w=

I so wanna run for madhatter if pastel get's GM.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Yeah, and you can make all kinds of funny roles like the magic cranberry and we can make a dozen retarded pictures of the magic cranberry and say lol all the time. Oh, and the magic cranberry can kill everyone in the game. Then we can say lol again because it was funny.

lol

I don't think you're angry at what you say you are. :/

Posted at

lol
I know I'd say "lol" lol XD

Posted at

The themed ones are cool and all, but I would like to do a normal game now. We should totally flip flop back and forth between normal and themed, that way, everybodies happy! Eh? Eh? Good idea right? lol Yeah, I hate conflicts, so I try to make everyone happy! 8D

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I agree with Inu. If all we ever did was themed mafia games then new players that joined in after mafia 6 would never have a chance to play the classic game. Besides, the tenth game is a milestone and I think that it would be a good idea to do the classic game. After MafiaX we can go back to theme and do a classic game on special occasions.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

But Mafia X is such a cool name! I think it deserves something awesome.

Posted at

But Mafia X is such a cool name! I think it deserves something awesome.
If someone makes a classic mafia but with all the normal townies having killing powers I'd vote for that. I doubt anyone else will though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.