Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

That'd be kinda crazy…everyone would die too quickly.

Posted at

That'd be kinda crazy…everyone would die too quickly.
True but it would be funny. I mean how many people will try to kill Humor the first night? 4? 5? Imagine the narrations! XD

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Lol, gang killings.

I'd be interesting to see it play out, but I don't think it'd work.

Posted at

Lol, gang killings.

I'd be interesting to see it play out, but I don't think it'd work.

Humerman ran for his life. He didn't know how long his attacker had been chasing him but he knew it started a little bit before he was mentioned in the narration. "Damn Narrator! You’re a Moron!"

He shouted as he made it to a four way intersection. He only had moments to realize the way he was heading was blocked by a man with a revolver. The man had an evil smile that made Humer sure he was crazy. Not wanting to go head first into a crazy man, Humor started to head towards the street to his left.

But another figure stood in the middle of that street holding a sword and shaking his head, as if telling Humer it was pointless to resist. “Give it up” the swordsman said. “Never!” Humer shouted as he tried to head in the opposite direction but like the other this way was block to him.

The figure had a smell of death about him. He turned to the way he had come to see the man who had been chasing him blocking the way. "What are you going to do to me?!" he screamed. "Isn't it oblivious?" the attacker said with an evil smile as he raised a knife up high into the air.

Humer braced himself for the blow just to be surprise at the sword that cut him in half. The crazy figure stood over the Humer’s lifeless corpse and shot him in the head. The swordsmen wiped his blade clean on Humerman's shirt. As he held it up it caught the moon light and shined.

Humerman the townie is dead.

Posted at

Although it does seem like, with me saying "YOU'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME!" and what not, that I am definitely not mafia, and that I could be ruled out as a suspect.
Something that just dawned to me. This scenario could also be interpeted that you're a mafia and the town is out to get you. So it can go both ways.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Is it too late to vote? I just found the election thread now.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

D_Dude, there is plenty of timeto vote for TFGM.
Voting for other candidates has closed.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Is it too late to vote? I just found the election thread now.
Nah, you can still vote. In fact, do that now!

Posted at

Although it does seem like, with me saying "YOU'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME!" and what not, that I am definitely not mafia, and that I could be ruled out as a suspect.
Something that just dawned to me. This scenario could also be interpeted that you're a mafia and the town is out to get you. So it can go both ways.

yeah, that's true. So I guess it wouldn't really matter who you picked to be not killed. But to be on the safe side you should use some randomizing thing that i am sure is on the internet somewhere.

Posted at

There's plenty of those around (randomizing thingies, that is). That's what most of us GMs use when assigning the roles.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Product Placement, not me!
I rolled an honest, real twenty sided dice!

Posted at

As I said, most of us did. I remember when you mentioned that you used the Gullas method.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

There's nothing wrong with a 20-sided dice, though I usually toss a coin, a dice is more handy for large numbers.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

D_Dude, my reaction to your last comment is …
*rolls dice, looks up results on a chart*
…I agree!

waff
waff
Posted at

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh crap, sorry. I got held up, father's day and whatnot.

The winner of the election is TheFlyingGreenMonkey. Go make your signup thread, you're the GM! Yes, you!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey, TFGM! lemme know if you want me to do a pic for your theme.

oh and
go monkey! go monkey! it's your ga-ame! it's your ga-ame!

this surprising lack of dignity is brought to you by Salsa inc.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

aw… I wanted a theme one, but I guess I'll let this "normal" one do for now :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.