Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, I can honestly say the only real bribe I ever got was in the last game.
Have people been giving you fake bribes, then?

"This appears to be fanart, but is actually just a magazine photograph of some guy!"
"T-thanks?"

Right, then…I'll be straight-up pissed if you're actually guilty, Crocty, but I just don't believe you are this time. -_-
What if tonight I become guilty? Will you be kinda half pissed?

Posted at

Yeah I had already pardon Crocty like half an hour ago. I just wanted to add some drama and maybe get a promised vote or two :D. But so help me Crocty if you were a zombie. I have a ambulothanatophobia so and I do love setting things on fire.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah I had already pardon Crocty like half an hour ago. I just wanted to add some drama and maybe get a promised vote or two :D. But so help me Crocty if you were a zombie. I have a zombie phobia so and I do love setting things on fire.
Oh gosh, that's evil…

You'll make it far in politics.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yeah I had already pardon Crocty like half an hour ago. I just wanted to add some drama and maybe get a promised vote or two :D. But so help me Crocty if you were a zombie. I have a zombie phobia so and I do love setting things on fire.
I retract my bribe then.

In fact: I will give you the anti bribe. I will never vote for you again except to lynch you.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

so uhhh…. how's it goin, crocty? (Awkward….)

Posted at

I retract my bribe then.

In fact: I will give you the anti bribe. I will never vote for you again except to lynch you.
You never promised a vote or bribe, you've NEVER voted for me to be Mayor and you userally vote to lynch me…so how well this be different? :mad:

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Oh you know…
Hm…

So who wants to play hungry hungry hippos?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Actually I did PQ you about voting you for mayor next game. But a couple minutes later, you said no one bribed you. So, you just lost your chance bub.

Posted at

No, that would be irrelevant.

I mean, it's not as though you've carefully planned such a thing out whilst rubbing your tiny fly hands together and cackling "Stupid Ochi, endeavoring to rescue me even as I plot her demise!" repeatedly, right? >_>

waff
waff
Posted at

"No" Barks Waff. "We must put him to the test of truth"
The mayor drags up a piece of garlic and rubs it all over Crocty's face. Great. This smell won't leave easily.
"First test passed. He is not a Vampire."
Suddenly, he is poked and prodded with silver pokes. "Hey! Easy now. Wait! That doesn't go there!"
"Hmm.. no severe allergic reaction yet. Crocty is not a Werewolf."
As annoying as this to Crocty, it still provides him with a sigh of relief "Well, at least I'm being cleared…"
Waff continues "Now for the test of fire!"
Crocty's pupils narrow: "Oh… I don't like where this is going."
*WAILA* -w- waff. you're an idiot.

Posted at

I came up with the test of truth today as I was washing my car.

^^

Posted at

Actually I did PQ you about voting you for mayor next game. But a couple minutes later, you said no one bribed you. So, you just lost your chance bub.
I didn't recieve a PQ but my point still stands you have never voted for me to become Mayor. Promising to vote is not a vote. I know this game is about popularity but you think after my……6th try? I might get elected. Well you know what they say 7th times the charm ;D

Posted at

Well I did promise to vote for you in XII. If you didn't see that, it hardly matters.
Yeah I doubt I'll become mayor next game, nor the one after that. I have built posters in advance though :D

waff
waff
Posted at

Well I did promise to vote for you in XII. If you didn't see that, it hardly matters.
Yeah I doubt I'll become mayor next game, nor the one after that. I have built posters in advance though :D
*waff* WOW! you got my vote.
*WAILA* $-$ nnnrrr.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM draw me a pic and I promise I'll vote for you!
Pinky swear!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ozone ocean voted for me, so now he must die!
Prepare to be voted for evil pharoah ozone!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

What the fuck, Garbonzo bean?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Oh you know…
Hm…

So who wants to play hungry hungry hippos?
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=4&p=001504

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*conspiracy theory*
Albeit we have yet to discover a monster(dou to lack of clues), the act of lynching someone on the second day has become a tradition. So TFGM real motives for pardoning Crocty are IMO as follow:

A. TFGM knows that Crocty is infact a townie with a special role.
B. TFGM knows that Crocty is infact a normal townie
C. TFGM is a monster and Crocty is monkey's minion

*/end of theory*
Personally I lean torwards either A or C…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

D. FGM was bribed and I gave him my word that I trusted Crocty for the time being.

Niccea's theory:

Gullas is Van Helsing. Just cause he seems to gravitate toward vigilante roles.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

No, that would be irrelevant.

I mean, it's not as though you've carefully planned such a thing out whilst rubbing your tiny fly hands together and cackling "Stupid Ochi, endeavoring to rescue me even as I plot her demise!" repeatedly, right? >_>
Nope. <_<

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hmmmm. Not cool!

Edit: PP, we need to always have clues… hopefully ones that point to people's comics!! :) Even if you have to make them up (the infamous red herring :))

D. FGM was bribed and I gave him my word that I trusted Crocty for the time being.

Niccea's theory:

Gullas is Van Helsing. Just cause he seems to gravitate toward vigilante roles.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I think we should lynch crocty and PP, they are clearly connected somehow, so odds are it is an evil connection, since there is one good guy team (the hunters) and 3 evil teams of monsters.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.