Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I could do with a loscorp building. But I'm dead so, whatever.
*waff* what would you do with it?

Oh, I don't know.

I'd think of something, though.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

hak's blown up gamestop (was that ever rebuilt?)

Yes. Buildings respawn at the same time people do, or at least the Gamestop does. Either that or our robots rebuilt it.

Posted at

Yeah…and you would attack me instead of Ochi who is usually the real culprit when both of us play.
What's up with this "usually" business? It happened one time. And it apparently didn't happen this time either, so the grand total is ONE. XD

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff*one loscorp building left. who wants it?

Posted at

I dk what loscorp is, but its free! Me Me!!! Pick ME!!! I want a free loscorp building!

waff
waff
Posted at

I dk what loscorp is, but its free! Me Me!!! Pick ME!!! I want a free loscorp building!
*waff* Do you have any idea what you want to do with the building?.

Posted at

D'aww, he's so excited about the prospect of a building that he's repeatedly losing his monocle. Can anyone deny him? XD

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oooooh! That's cheap, Ozone and Ag!
That's really cheap!

Oh har har har, lets all say Harks a furry!

Oh, and it's only a little ironic that I'm the werewolf in this game!! So THERE!!!]

So you cracked my code did ya Ag? well it wont save ya! I'll get you and your little dog too! Though according to your theory, I may actually be the little dog!

BUT AT LEAST I AM NOT A DAMN MUMMY!

Posted at

Narration

How does it feel like to die? To have your soul devoured? Twisted? Turned into something else?

These are the questions that many of Townstons inhabitants are learning the hard way. As creatures of the dark hunt them down and violently convert them into a former shadows of themselves. More beast then man. Such is the price of immortality.

A villager, walking down the street are among those who's paid that price. She'd just been bitten by a werewolf tonight and had undergone the painful transformation.

Despite her new curse she was far from angry. Sure, the thought that she was no longer a mortal was terrifying but it was thrilling at the same time. her life had just become an experiment. What powers does she have now? What are her limits? She must find out.

And her chance has arrived.

A figure with a vacant stare has seen her and was moving to attack. A zombie has challenged her. She looks upon the well dressed figure and can't prevent herself from smiling. "You've challenged the wrong person, my friend" She said and pulled up her insta-light torch. The zombie is not moved by her threat and moves in to strike. The attack is to slow to make contact with the werewolf and she jumps back in time to strike back with the burning club. "This should end him" She thinks to herself.

It was her last thought. With his left arm, the zombie grabs the hilt of the torch and pulls it off her hand and with his right arm, he grabs around her throat. His surprising strength blocks all airflow through her windpipe as he lifts her from the ground and slams her head into a concrete wall. The impact cracks the skull, granting the creature an access to his feast.

Niccea the werewolf is dead.

This meal was just what he needed. The zombie was now able to think coherently again. Still he decides that he's not finished with this corpse since he has a taste for werewolf hearts.
"So! You're that Ghoul my master warned me of" Said a voice above. Landing right beside him is a Vampire with a cocky smile.
"Perhaps I am." said the zombie. Turning his head to examine this interrupting guest. He doesn't like to have his meals interrupted.
"Well I don't care what my master said. I can take you." Said the vampire and jumps in the air to attack.
*Sigh* They're always so eager when they're young, thinks the zombie to himself as he takes the appropriate stance to counter his attack. The vampire attempts to kick him in the head, but the zombie grabs around the leg and swings the vampire around so that he collides with a parked car. The car alarm sounds up, pulsating through streets.
Angrily the injured bloodsucker crawls out of the wreck and charges again, attempting to bull rush him. "My master will reward me for killing you."
"Foolish boy!" Snapped the zombie with great distain and prepares for the impact.
It was is as the vampire had hit a brick wall. The zombie didn't nudge an inch backwards as he charged him with all his might. Making a fist with both of his hands, the zombie lands a crippling blow to his back, shattering his spine. Realizing that the commotion has undoubtedly alerted people to his pretense, the zombie decides to end this conflict and twists the head of the vampire, leaving the scene with a snack.

Herio the Vampire is dead.

As eventful as the night may have been, it was far from over.

As a matter of fact, a total of three townies are turned into monsters and Van Helsing recruits another Monster hunter.

Night 2 has ended.

Day 3 has begun.

Personal Narrations.

Niccea:
What would you do with your life if you suddenly found out that you'd never have to die from old age? Would your personality still contain the eagerness and curiosity that embodies man? Probably not. These are the qualities of those who know their time on this Earth are finite.

To these questions you must now think upon, thanks to Harkovast for tonight he revealed himself to be a werewolf as he attacked you and infected you with his lycanthropy. You now belong to the Clan of Hakoshen.

Unfortunately, you weren't allowed to consider your immortality for that long, since you were killed the same night.

Ochitsukanai:
"Why did I pick this dam torch?" was the thought that went through your head as you stormed down the street, running for your life. The creature behind you didn't seemed to have been faced by this weapon at all.

Turning your head to see if he was still on your tail, you realize that the creature is no longer there.

That's when you bump into someone. "Oh please help me! I'm being followed by one of those monsters" You scream and turn your head.
"I know" Says the vampire and dives his fangs in your throat.

You've been turned into a vampire.
Your sire and new master is Salsa.

kitty17:
Trying to ignore the shenanigans that are occurring in the town, you've decided to keep to yourself, staying indoors most of the time. So far it's worked well for you and most people haven't noticed you at all.

Unfortunately for you, being under the radar has also made you a desirable target to those who doesn't like to be seen while committing their deeds.

There's a knock on the door.

You put down your game controller and check to see who it could be. It's better to be safe then sorry though and you hook the flimsy door chain on the door, before opening.

Nobody is there.

Oh well. Must have been some teasing kids, you think to yourself and walk back to your room, not noticing that the balcony door is now open.

When you open the door to your bedroom you see a figure playing at your computer. Turning his head to meet his eyes with you, he asks: "Fancy playing co-op?"

The screams inside your house are quickly silenced.

You've been turned into a werewolf.
Your sire and new master is Hakoshen.

Waff:
Two days ago, you were a homeless soul. Yesterday you became a mayor. Today you're a troubled man.

Staring out the window of your office, you breathe out a deep sigh.

When you took upon this position, you didn't realize that the weight of the town would fall on your shoulders. You're responsible for the towns well being and you're failing. More and more townies are falling victim to these attacks and you've been trying your best to save them to no avail. You've even let your personal computer carry most of the duties while you sneak out at night trying to protect those who can't defend themselves.

This job has taught you responsibility that you never knew you had within you. Someone else has seen that as well.

"Lord Mayor?" Asks a figure from behind. You quickly turn to see who it is but the person turns of the light before you can see who it is.
"Who is this? How did you get inside?" You ask, worried for you life.
"Please don't panic." Said the figure as he walked around the room. "I'm here because I need your assistance."
"Well then, why this secrecy?" You ask.
The figure moves a bit closer but stops before the beams of moonlight, entering the office window, reveal his identity. The only thing you see are his feet.
"I prefer to work this way. The fewer who know about me the better."
As your eyes adjust to the dark, you start to make out the outlines of the person talking to you.
The figure continues: "I'm here because I know you. You need to do more. Sitting here in your office, ordering people around is not enough for you. You wish to be out on the streets. You spend your evenings protecting people but you wish you could do more. Tonight I will show you how."
The figure walks into the moonbeam revealing herself to be Rokulily. As she reaches out her hand to shake yours, she says: "I will train you."

Two days ago, you were a homeless soul. Yesterday you became a mayor. Tonight you're a hunter.

You've been recruited as a Monster Hunter.

Posted at

Herio? who the hell is that?
11:herio

Attention!

A double lynch has been declared.

When you send in your lynch votes, send in two names and mark them like this:

Lynch 1:The guy you like the least.

Lynch 2:The guy you also don't like but not as much as the first one.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T Well that was disappointing. What did I ever do to you Mr. Zombie?

Least I look like a werewolf. Now I"m a ghost wolf…and I'm going into cartography. So let me know if you are not on Waff's map and want to be included.

waff
waff
Posted at

*waff* I say we vote for *insert an inactive here* and bob we need to take a monster leader…now all I need is a table to thump dramatically and I'll be good.
*WAILA* ¬_¬ twit.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I think TFGM and Crocty because one of them pardoned the other, which to me seems suspicious.
And I do love to be suspicious.
And my wife just watched the second half of the Patriot so I am even more fired up and blood thirsty then usual!

HANG EM HIGH!

Posted at

It must be the zombie leader, since he was able to kill Niccea despite her anti-zombie weapon; any normal zombie would have been deterred, but a monster leader can kill any normal monster. That means we can wipe out an entire class of monsters right now, before we lose any more townies to the exponential growth!

Since Niccea had an anti-zombie weapon, there should be clues, so let's figure this out while we still have a townie majority and can vote to kill that person.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

In the second clue the vampire is the attacker.
The vampire who did the attack was not the vampire leader, therefore the vampire leader probably knew who it was they sent their minion to attack, so must know who the zombie leader is!
If they could share this knowledge with the group in someway it would be most helpful!

Posted at

Right. I'm gonna change the double lynch system. Instead of having two separate votes, I'm gonna instead tally all the votes together and the two most popular people are gonna hang.

Keep sending me two names though.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

So we're looking for a well dressed person… Best dressed contest. now. lets go.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well dressed could be crocy in his top hat, or maybe inuyasha with his distiguished monocle.
We have a double lynch so if we can come up with a list of suspects we can kill the top two.

Posted at

Bleh…

This personal narration bribe that I made during the GM election is taxing.

I'm dreading the night when 10 players are converted.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

If you read the second narration. It seems that it was the same person. The problem is who.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Bleh…

This personal narration bribe that I made during the GM election is taxing.

I'm dreading the night when 10 players are converted.
You made a bribe like that? I was wondering why there was another narrative for me in my inbox.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.