Posted at

lol!

Bite me.

No, seriously- bite me!
Please? :(

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T Why Ag? Also, the Waff's box has been removed to my library for use as shelter from the apocalypse.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oooooh! That's cheap, Ozone and Ag!
That's really cheap!

Oh har har har, lets all say Harks a furry!

Oh, and it's only a little ironic that I'm the werewolf in this game!! So THERE!!!

Ah, sorry man… I don't know what I thinking… it's clear… hey, wait a minute!!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Anyone got any matches I can borrow?? I need to return some books to the library!! ;)

This isn't Waff's box???…where the hell am I???

Hmmmm… Niccea looks a little werewolf-esque!! Also, if you look at PP's last set of clues… he mentions red AND white… clearly a reference to one of Niccea's comics. You don't believe me… go check out her comics!!!!

T-T Why Ag? Also, the Waff's box has been removed to my library for use as shelter from the apocalypse.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

PP! Stuff might happen?! so we might actually get clues tonight!! omgosh! Clues! Stuff to tear apart and poke at!! People to blame! CLUES!!! I'm looking forward to this!

And AG… not every box is waffs. This town keeps needing repairs really fast so to lessen the construction costs and time building town hall asked for cardboard and lots of ducktape insteed of stuff like wood or bricks. Though it is very nicely painted! One can't tell at all unless you lean against the wall. no ones been leaning on any walls right?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

T-T You are so mean Ag. PP already made the mistake once of making non-clue narratives pointing to me. He wouldn't do it again.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Oh yeah, my mistake :D I KNOW he wouldn't do that (again) ;)

PP, my recommendation for your narration to make it more interesting is to add the words Mystery and Bread to it… always works!!

T-T You are so mean Ag. PP already made the mistake once of making non-clue narratives pointing to me. He wouldn't do it again.

waff
waff
Posted at

PP! Stuff might happen?! so we might actually get clues tonight!! omgosh! Clues! Stuff to tear apart and poke at!! People to blame! CLUES!!! I'm looking forward to this!

And AG… not every box is waffs. This town keeps needing repairs really fast so to lessen the construction costs and time building town hall asked for cardboard and lots of ducktape insteed of stuff like wood or bricks. Though it is very nicely painted! One can't tell at all unless you lean against the wall. no ones been leaning on any walls right?
*waff* explains why everything seems to be made out of cardboard ('cos it is apparently).
*WAILA* ¬_^ why not use scrap metal?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

*waff* explains why everything seems to be made out of cardboard ('cos it is apparently).

SOMEBODY ate up most of the metal trying to be a giant ai and now its stuck in the river, and most of it rusted. What was left was made into weapons and insta-torches. And crocty's boat, though most of it was fiber glass.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

SOMEBODY ate up most of the metal trying to be a giant ai and now its stuck in the river, and most of it rusted. What was left was made into weapons and insta-torches. And crocty's boat, though most of it was fiber glass.
Well the boat was mainly paper and lollipop sticks…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

At least the library still has books in it. XD. They are mostly home security how-tos right now. And Ms. Ochi's fashion shop is doing wonderfully.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

There should be a town layout map. And really, mafia has become so big it should have its own section in the forum games.

Theres the town hall with the black kitty statue (rebuilt)
niccea's library
waff's alley + box
the docks
ochi's fashion store
hak's blown up gamestop (was that ever rebuilt?)
and i'm sure i'm missing more.

And crocty, maybe your boat was made of some crazy kinda carbon fiber made of mostly paper and lollpop sticks?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

There should be a town layout map. And really, mafia has become so big it should have its own section in the forum games.

niccea's library
waff's alley + box
the docks
ochi's fashion store

And crocty, maybe your boat was made of some crazy kinda carbon fiber made of mostly paper and lollpop sticks?
I think people have asked before, but we'd need a coder on the site to add a forum, and Platinum is all "Hey, let's buy this site then run it in to the ground!" So the site has no coder, and no way to get that done :(

I think someone made a map before…I think Game 4 or so. As for my boat…It's possible it was carbon…Although then again, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have sunk if it was made of carbon…

waff
waff
Posted at

niccea's library
waff's alley + box
the docks
ochi's fashion store

I think people have asked before, but we'd need a coder on the site to add a forum, and Platinum is all "Hey, let's buy this site then run it in to the ground!" So the site has no coder, and no way to get that done :(

I think someone made a map before…I think Game 4 or so. As for my boat…It's possible it was carbon…Although then again, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have sunk if it was made of carbon…
*waff* here ya go.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Waff made a map ((I'll look for it)).

And FGM made one too for Mafia V.

I don't have enough experienced with cartography to make a better looking one.

As to other places,

Ag has a refidgerator box so he can follow waff around.
FGM and Kitty have hat shops
The is also Mt. Whatthehell and the desert (it has a name, but I can't remember)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

:( I don't have anything.
Unless you count my Agent base as mine…In fact, I do classify that as mine!
Hah! In your face, people who have no imaginary buildings in mafia! >:D

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Found Waff's Maps:

-edit- There was a map here, but it was put at the top of the page by waff…

The First one is townston… (Look at the top)

The second one is the mafia lands I think…

And this third one is FGM's version…

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

I just relized i'm homeless and without a box! I am hence forth opening up a bakery in townston! someplace in the mall area.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

As former mayor of Townston, I decree that all loscorp buildings should be torn down to build proper buildings for the people again.

(And I might try to make a cleaner map sometime)

Would everyone not of Waff's map already please PQ me and tell me what building you are claiming?

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* (*_*) The map you have niccea is of your private islands.
*waff* um…there is no mall area but the street due east of the townhall is called 'shop street' due to the large number of shops.
-edit-
so who wants which loscorp buildings?

Posted at

I could do with a loscorp building. But I'm dead so, whatever.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I don't want any of the buildings I would like the area to the right of the docks to build a spaceport.

waff
waff
Posted at

I could do with a loscorp building. But I'm dead so, whatever.
*waff* what would you do with it (assuming you weren't dead)?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.