Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Every time you post, I find myself stopping for a moment to stare at your avi as it dances to whatever music I have playing.

It's mesmerizing…
It dosn't seem to work with rock…

Posted at

Pardon Ozone! None of the clues point to him!
You didn't look at the right profiles when investigating…
Just because I made one little mistake doesn't mean that none of the stuff I said makes sense. I've solved other murders before so don't decredit me because I thought you had a monical on.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Every time you post, I find myself stopping for a moment to stare at your avi as it dances to whatever music I have playing.

It's mesmerizing…

Pardon me…

One more thing. I'd like to be executed by a firing squad. A man's death. A man. Not a monster.

Posted at

Also, GarBonzo Bean is some manner of villainous monster. Just letting you guys know.
You are taking this waaay to personally.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey PP where's the narrative?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Also, GarBonzo Bean is some manner of villainous monster. Just letting you guys know.

Well, I know I'm innocent and somebody who continues to attack me with no reason seems rather monstrous.

Posted at

It's mesmerizing…

Pardon me…

One more thing. I'd like to be executed by a firing squad. A man's death. A man. Not a monster.

I asked for that in game 6! XD But instead I got catapulted and rocketed.

waff
waff
Posted at

It's mesmerizing…

Pardon me…

*WAILA* *_* You will be torn to bits by silver, garlic and flamethrower equipped drones and you will take it like a man or monster.

Posted at

Well, I know I'm innocent and somebody who continues to attack me with no reason seems rather monstrous.

ATTACK you with NO REASON! I have explained my reasons to you many times and I wouldn't call lynching attacking at all. I'm allowed to have an opion and personally I think you're a monster. If you're not then I was wrong but I'm not going to apologize for that because in this game townies are killed left and right but i've never seen one take it as badly as you have.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*WAILA* *_* You will be torn to bits by silver, garlic and flamethrower equipped drones and you will take it like a man or monster.
What happens if he takes it like a chipmunk?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

like the black eyed peas, I am forced to ask, where is the love?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

ATTACK you with NO REASON! I have explained my reasons to you many times and I wouldn't call lynching attacking at all. I'm allowed to have an opion and personally I think you're a monster. If you're not then I was wrong but I'm not going to apologize for that because in this game townies are killed left and right but i've never seen one take it as badly as you have.

Well, I have a lot of time to take it badly while I still can. And ask TFGM to pardon me.

Hey, TFGM! Pardon me, kthxbai.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

got shredded along with PP and his Sec.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Awww, dont pardon! I like a good old fashioned double hanging!

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* *_* It will not be pretty I can tell you that much.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Awww, dont pardon! I like a good old fashioned double hanging!

But then I will die. Oz too, but I don't know if he's a good guy or a bad guy.

Also, GB seems to be pretty defensive, amirite?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

You and the Emeryll's AI would get along splendidly, much to my chagrin.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I'm no fan of dying, but isn't the detailed description of my horrific demise taking a little long? That can't be good.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I'm no fan of dying, but isn't the detailed description of my horrific demise taking a little long? That can't be good.
don't forget he's gotta do Ozone's too.

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* *_*? Emeryll? what is an emeryll and what is this AI you speak of like?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

don't forget he's gotta do Ozone's too.

Oh rite. Well, no matter what, I get more time to BAWWWW about getting killed off so early.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

*WAILA* *_*? Emeryll? what is an emeryll and what is this AI you speak of like?
The Emeryll is my armed cargo starship. An AI is an artificial intelligence. The Emeryll's is a sadistic one with a penchant for coming up with hellish firing solutions and evasive maneuvers. She also likes to suggest that I attack any other starship we encounter.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I will take it like a manatee.

Posted at

Narration

Wild accusations, backed up with flimsy evidence, at best, are thrown around the town. Who's a monster? Who isn't one? Will those who are not monsters now, be one tomorrow?

The crowd is now restless. Nothing was done yesterday to appease them, since pacifists seem to run the town. A mob gathers in the town square, coming from the west side. "We found one!" cheered the crowd, dragging with them Sea_cow. The look on their faces suggest that they're eager to see somebody hang.

"Not so fast!" is heard, as another crowd enters the square from the east side. With them is Ozoneocean in chains.

"Here is the monster that needs to be killed!"
"No way! If there's anyone who should be lynched, it's this one!"
"Can't we just lynch them both?" Asks a small voiced person in the crowd.
The hottest heads in the crowd pause and turn red with embarrassed, feeling stupid for not thinking about that possibility.
"Prepare the gallows for a double order" Screams a townie, eager to take charge of the mob. He puts a mask over his face and appointed himself as the executioner.

"Negative" States WAILA. She's brought to the center in wheelbarrows. "I apologize that the mayor couldn't be here. I'm supervising the execution on his behalf."
"There's no need for that!" Yells the executioner. "We already have things under control."
"Negative. The desired procedure, as stated by Waff, is that the subjects must undergo the test of truth."
"It'll be a cold day in hell before I start listening to a machine. We're hanging them high." Yells the pompous townie as he spits his last words through the mask.

First it's Sea_Cow's turn. The lovable chap is dragged, kicking and screaming to the gallows. He's insisted his innocence the entire time. "Are my words falling on deaf ears? Are you too afraid to speak to the man who you are sentencing to death? Am I being too dramatic?"
As his please are ignored, the noose is tightened around his neck.
"Wait. The pardoner is here." Is heard from the crowd as TheFlyingGreenMonkey appears.
With an annoyed sigh the executioner calls him out. "Oh great. I suppose you'll be using your flower powers to save these monsters again, aren't you?"
"No I will not." Says TFGM as he stops to observe the scene.
Surprised by this, the executioner makes the final preparations. "Today you will all see justice!"
Sea_cow calms down, abounding all hope. "Looks like this is it, then. You guys are sending an innocent man and ozone to the gallows. You'll see. You'll all see!"
And those were his last words as the rope snaps. All chatter vanishes as the square enters a state of cold silence, occasionally broken by Sea_Cows chokes and struggle for air. His legs kick to the sides. His face turns red, then blue. A life leaves this world.

Sea_cow the townie is dead.

There is a small moment of silence as the town morns the loss but it's quickly broken when the executioner demands the next sacrifice, in a state of intoxicating power trip.
Couple of townies place a noose around Ozoneocean as they prepare him for the hanging. This time they're sure to have a monster. The executioner pulls the lever and the platform gives way, sending Ozoneocean spiraling down the hole. As the rope snaps a crack is heard in his throat.

Ozonocean the townie is dead.

"Oh nuts." States the executioner. "Looks like a strike two. Bring him down boys. The least we can do is give these two poor souls a decent burial."
The villagers gather around Ozone's corpse and loosen the chains around him.
"This was unnecessary" states WAILA as the executioner walks down the steps of the gallows.
The townie removes his mask and points at the computer with a threading tone. "Look, machine. We have a problem in this town and we did something about it! That's more then can be said about this leadership."
A scream stating "LOOK OUT! HE'S LOOSE!" interrupts the argument as townies are flung to the side. Free from his chains, Ozoneocean makes a jump at the executioner and bites him in the neck, tearing off his Adam's apple.
"Lynch me will you?" Shouts Ozone with his bloodied mouth and makes a charge for WAILA
Opening up a side compartment, a flamethrower emerges from the computer, scorching the rampaging Zombie.
Ozone's flesh seems surprisingly combustible as he ignites like a rag doll soaked in petrol. Almost immediately, he collapses on the ground and turns to ash.

Ozonocean the Zombie Leader is dead.

With that, the powers that sustained his minions are gone.

Avalon comics the Zombie is dead.

Realizing what just happened, the townies gather around the computer.

"So… about that test of truth…" States WAILA
"It will be used from now on!" The townies reply.

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.

Posted at

I was right…Sea Cow wasn't suspicious and Ozone was the zombie leader…

And now, being correct, I am going to die hideously as everyone and their friggin' sister attacks me. Please protect me >_<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.