Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

Holy shit awesome! YESSSS

Sorry Sea_cow, i was gonna change my vote, but I don't think it would've made a difference anyway…

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Dead and innocent Sea_Cow is dead and innocent. Bai guize.

Posted at

Man this makes me look bad but I didn't know, I swear!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

aw, I'm sorry Sea_Cow, but in war there will always be some collateral damage… BUT HEY at least I can finally offer you all some seacow meat since these monsters were almost putting me out of buisness :) *starts preparing the seacow into small pieces and wraps 'em in paper* fresh 2lb of seacow, only 5,99TC (Townstonian Currency)

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Dead, innocent and delicious Sea_Cow is dead, innocent and delicious. Come get sum, everybody. :)

waff
waff
Posted at

*WAILA* *_* You will be torn to bits by silver, garlic and flamethrower equipped drones and you will take it like a man or monster.
What happens if he takes it like a chipmunk?
*WAILA* *_* It will not be pretty I can tell you that much.
You and the Emeryll's AI would get along splendidly, much to my chagrin.
*WAILA* *_*? Emeryll? what is an emeryll and what is this AI you speak of like?
The Emeryll is my armed cargo starship. An AI is an artificial intelligence. The Emeryll's is a sadistic one with a penchant for coming up with hellish firing solutions and evasive maneuvers. She also likes to suggest that I attack any other starship we encounter.
*WAILA* o_-' the emeryll ai is female? *_*

*waff* wow…I guess I owe ochi an apology.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Shazam. Town might actually win this thing!

Posted at

Sea_cow. You and everyone else who's died are allowed to Dead Talk.

However, discussing clues and telling us who you think is a monster is strictly forbidden. Abide by those rules and you can chat with us like a friendly ghost.

Also, it's forbidden to pass any insider knowledge to the living, via PQ's.

Sorry for the late narration. As I stated, I got held back by an uncertain lynch result and a massive amounts of last minute vote chances.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Dead, innocent and delicious Sea_Cow is dead, innocent and delicious. Come get sum, everybody. :)

It's perfect for your BBQ, perfect as a fishing bait, you can use it as a soap and you can eat it RAW!!! Come and get some *starts munchin on Sea_Cow meat* actually tastes a little salty… so you DON'T have to SALT it!!!
Only 5,99TC and if you buy 10lb or more, I'll throw in A RANDOM "last night's road-kill"

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well done ochi!
Though I should point out, the fact that ozone was guilty does not mean ochi is innocent. She could still be a werewolf or a vampire.

I am not saying that she is, this isn't an accusation, but lets just be aware of the possibility.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

The Emeryll is my armed cargo starship. An AI is an artificial intelligence. The Emeryll's is a sadistic one with a penchant for coming up with hellish firing solutions and evasive maneuvers. She also likes to suggest that I attack any other starship we encounter.

yes, the ship is a brick but when she talks to me on the bridge and in the engineering bay she uses a Hologram avatar she made. You know, it is really creepy to see a really beautiful women in a flowing dress get excited about killing people.

Posted at

Btw. I'm curious to know. Was anyone fooled by the fake "Ozone the townie is dead" announcement?

waff
waff
Posted at

yes, the ship is a brick but when she talks to me on the bridge and in the engineering bay she uses a Hologram avatar she made. You know, it is really creepy to see a really beautiful women in a flowing dress get excited about killing people.
*WAILA* %*_*'
*waff* ya know. That's the first time I've seen WAILA tongue tied.

waff
waff
Posted at

Btw. I'm curious to know. Was anyone fooled by the fake "Ozone the townie is dead" announcement?
*waff* *nervously raises hand* yeah.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Until I scrolled down. Before that I was like, "Nice job fuckfaces, you killed two townies," but then I was like, "Oh good, ozone was a bad guy."

Posted at

YES.

I nearly died right then, even WITHOUT being lynched. o_o;;

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

YES.

No. But that is cause I asked you if he was or wasn't. And ozone and I had a long talk about how wrong it is to start a zombie harem.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

YES.

No. But that is cause I asked you if he was or wasn't.

Hey, wait, does that mean I can ask PP?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

YES.

No. But that is cause I asked you if he was or wasn't. And ozone and I had a long talk about how wrong it is to start a zombie harem.

………………..what?

Posted at

Hey, wait, does that mean I can ask PP?

If players prove themselves to be trustworthy, insider information is occasionally divulged to dead players. Although it's a privilege that's normally reserved for ex-GMs.

If I find out that anyone is spreading confidential information to living members via PQ's or other methods, they're immediately put in a "do not trust" list.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

XD I'm just kidding hakoshen. Ozone and I didn't really have that talk, but everyone knows that is his dream.

Posted at

Steaks anyone?
If I'd died, it'd be dinosaur steaks…

I…I've lost my appetite… o_o;;

Posted at

If I'd died, it'd be dinosaur steaks…
dinosaur
Wait?… Didn't I kill all of you, couple of games ago?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.