Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocty here is a clue….ROKULILY IS THE DEVIL!
I know because Satan told me so.
How did you type that that fast?
By the time I'd posted that, you'd already replied to it.
How. I mean really, it's not like I posted it, waited a minute, then refreshed. You replied BEFORE I posted.

What…D:

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

lol, PP. Get it? Because it sounds like pee…? It's not funny? Okay… :\

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Crocty I know you better then you know yourself….
Also I am behind you.
Dont look around, that makes me crazy!

Posted at

RIGHT THEN, S…
So those have no clues in them, PP?…
You never know with PP.
No clues.

For those who were hoping to turn into monsters tonight. There's always another night. At least there will be 5 monsters "recruiting" then.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Ah, but isn't a lack of clues A CLUE IN ITSELF?!?
AHA!
GOT YA!
There is the clue right there!
Niccea did it! She is the space alien!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

RIGHT THEN, S…
You never know with PP.
No clues.
That is what you said last time. And there was still a pointing to Red and White to show that I was the detective…but I know that the narrative was too puny to hold any clues. So, I won't say anything more about it.

Posted at

That is what you said last time. And there was still a pointing to Red and White to show that I was the detective…
How many times do I have to say that it was a coincidence?

I even posted a statement with that narration, saying that it was purely dramatic and contained no clues. AND it was an end of a DAY narration. We don't put clues on that.

By putting enough spin on it, you could claim that everything I say is a clue.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

That is what you said last time. And there was still a pointing to Red and White to show that I was the detective…

I even posted a statement with that narration, saying that it was purely dramatic and contained no clues. AND it was an end of a DAY narration. We don't put clues on that.

So Crocty's the Van Helsing? :o

crocty
crocty
Posted at

For god's sake PP, I'm sure to die now. >_<

Posted at

Oh… I give up.

"Image taken from Bad Guy high".

crocty
crocty
Posted at

If I'm the one that broke him, does that mean I'm the new GM?

I declare my new role is NoseferVan Helsing, fan of scary films. Also I can pardon any lynch that goes near me.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Wooohoo! We win! Go team us!
The tyranny of PP is beaten!
FREEDOM!

Posted at

RIGHT THEN, S…
You never know with PP.
No clues.

wait, if there are no clues in that, then the townies could never win. And they are one of the teams. Even if no one wants them to win, they still should be able to.

EDIT: well I guess if PP is not the GM anymore, you can disregard this post.

Posted at

Um PP? *pokes with stick*

wait, if there are no clues in that, then the townies could never win. And they are one of the teams. Even if no one wants them to win, they still should be able to.

When a townie is successfully turned, there is no clue. If a townie is attacked and he has the correct defense, a clue will be give.

Posted at

Good idea. I have to be at work in 5 hours or so.

And I have to wake up half an hour before that…

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Wooohoo! We win! Go team us!
The tyranny of PP is beaten!
FREEDOM!

I read that as "Tranny"….

>_>

Posted at

Good luck trying to find a monster to lynch.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I keep trying to tell you guys, Gullas is the Nosferatu.

Posted at

There's no reliable way to narrow it down without clues, so there's not much we can actually DO but make observations and consider who is more likely.

First, regular players, especially those who solve clues, are likely to be converted; they would be useful. This category is too broad to make judgments by, which puts us at a disadvantage since the groups will grow exponentially.

Second, people normally in groups will want to work together - that theory is reliant upon the assumption that people already in groups got monster roles.

Third, one leader did nothing, since a failed attack would lead to a full narrative. In that vein, Salsa and Killerbob haven't been on since yesterday and other players may be inactive in this thread.

Fourth, we can assume townie side is doomed, determine people whom we sincerely do not want to go up against later, and destroy them early. This eliminates our own chances of having them on our side, and the game will probably be more boring.

Lastly, if you dislike the fourth idea and don't go for the first three either, perhaps consider campaigning to murder the inactive players.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

First, regular players, especially those who solve clues, are likely to be converted; they would be useful. This category is too broad to make judgments by, which puts us at a disadvantage since the groups will grow exponentially.
I was thinking this too, but seeing as though I wasn't converted, clearly the monsters and dumb and are going for people of no use! :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.