Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

exazchly I suppose if you wanted to screw one side or another you could solve clues and announce it.
For example, an angel figures out who a demon killer is, he can just say it on the forum, since it does him no harm to let the aetheists know.
I suppose the only down side would be making himself the immediate target for everyone on the other side….so maybe not!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I'm quite disconerted right now.

Posted at

If we do this game again, there should be some incentive for declaring war, like if you declare war you get 3 souls or something.
We could do that. My reasons behind having the number of remaining souls so low was because I wanted to focus the fight between the Archangel and the Pit Lord. That's why I gave them things like, declare a duel (hint hint). The Atheist is more of the wild card. He could have gotten a huge boost to his force, if either leader started the war prematurely, or if the Pit Lord, or the Archangel got attacked or they tried to recruit the Atheist early in the game. However it's in the best interest of the other two leaders to recruit as many followers as possible before starting the war.

herio
herio
Posted at

hangs around whathing for the war and plays the that death song again* how well how ever this plays out its getting relay interesting

i found a another song about death

i don't live in the usa i wonder was this ever changed

Posted at

Looks like you managed to pull a Crocty (being a person that nobody wants to recruit, out of fear that s/he's already been recruited and ends up being killed for it).
:( My awesomeness is what killed me in the end…

no, this time you were killed by my scythe.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

The only two roles I could have gotten that would have been more Ironic is the Atheist and the Pit Lord. Farewell cruel afterlife. Maybe next game.

Posted at

First, I'm upset that you have titled me the freakazoid. :( Why? And I was wondering if you could make a list of ppl still and alive and those that are dead please?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

First, I'm upset that you have titled me the freakazoid. :( Why? And I was wondering if you could make a list of ppl still and alive and those that are dead please?
Um…Inu…everyone is dead.

Except for me. I came back to life spontaneously.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Salsa, the fact you consider yourself more like hitler then like an atheist is rather surprising!

Posted at

First, I'm upset that you have titled me the freakazoid. :( Why?
That wasn't a title. It was supposed to be a joke that everyone in town had these super roles in life (except for crocty).

And who doesn't want to be this?

I thought a bit about it and I think that if this game is ever run again, the Atheist should be altered so that his mindcrush power activates immediately. He's himself is not allowed to vote at first but all his rebellious spirits can. Thus the first rebellious spirit has totalitarian rule about who lives or dies, two people can decide the next turn, then three and so on. Once the war starts and he stops feeling confused, he gets to vote as well and his vote counts as two. It should act as a nice incentive for the faction leaders to not drag it on for too long before starting the war.

Posted at

oh yeah, out of the 6 games I've played, this was the first kill role I've ever gotten.

Posted at

Why no one whats a monkey on there team? I have a sickly feeling that I'm already on the Atheist side without knowing. Atheist I will bring you down for randomly choosing me.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

TFGM I think you get told when you get recruited by the atheist.
Being an atheist sucks anyway! You have to worship a test tube and believe richard dawkins and charles Darwin are Jesus's parents!
What a bunch of crap!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

TFGM I think you get told when you get recruited by the atheist.
Being an atheist sucks anyway! You have to worship a test tube and believe richard dawkins and charles Darwin are Jesus's parents!
What a bunch of crap!
No, that's scientology.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Therealtj, all I know is that atheists think God has sex with monkeys.
And that is not cool!

Posted at

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Product placement, so if I understand correctly ….you are saying we need to hit atheists harder so that the bastards are too dizzy to fight back?
AWESOME!

Posted at

Something along those lines…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Not believing in God is like believing that during a football match the ball just flies in the goal on its own. Obviously ridiculous.
So there you go, proof of God.
As a wise man once said "check mate atheists!"

Posted at

All I meant with that picture was lets be considerate to others opinions and views around here. This type of talk is reserved for the debate and discussion section.

I know you're joking but there are always those who are a bit more sensitive then others and will use this as an opportunity to start an ugly argument.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm spouting nonsense.
I would say anyne that gets offended by the silly things I say they need to calm down and get over themselves.

However, getting offended by my constant, shameful plugging of my web comic….that I can understand.
Which reminds me, I just updated!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

updated what???

Oh… this!

I'm spouting nonsense.
I would say anyne that gets offended by the silly things I say they need to calm down and get over themselves.

However, getting offended by my constant, shameful plugging of my web comic….that I can understand.
Which reminds me, I just updated!

waff
waff
Posted at

I just watched something really spontaneous so I….must…resist…doing…something…foolish.

Posted at

Narration

The sun rises. It is a beautiful day. The birds are singing. The volcano bubbling. The town springs into life as crowds of people enter the streets ready to start their day.

But it's all an illusion. An deranged imagination of a frightened man. He stands around looking at what he had created, knowing that there's something wrong.

Inside one of the houses dotted around the town, a mother sends her son out to school. This morning she had a terrible nightmare where she was burning alive. She tried to reach to her child but he was already dead. Now they are here and she sees no reason why she should hold onto those bad memories.

But some souls remembered what they were. What was going on. They were rallying together. Forming plans. Seeking out their new master to wake him up from his slumber. These Rebellious Spirits were intent on developing this world into a paradise for all. Another spirit joined their ranks today.

With every moment the town grows. More spirits flock towards it. It never looses it's town quality look as the edges simply gain more and more houses to accommodate the recent rivals. How big will it become?

The demons know that this will not go away. It's become a permanent beacon of purgatory. They must claim it at all cost or risk loosing the most important harvesting spot in this entire realm. They are marching for war.

But first they need to gain all the advantage they can get. They need to establish a beach head. They need to undermine the position.

There are numbers of spirits that have resisted the temptations of the Pit Lord. But he had few tricks up his sleeve. Locating one of his previously failed attempt, the dark lord pours all his hate and malice into that soul, corrupting his very essence. A rebellious spirit has fallen from grace.

The Pit lord's only remaining Doomguard was on his trial mission. He was eager not to fail his master. Roaming around the streets of the town, the demon tried to stay as inconspicuous as possible. He was to visit a soul that had previously resisted their taint. The house was quiet, nobody was moving about. His intended target was sleeping soundly in bed. A devious smile grew on the demon. This was a perfect chance to be bad. Like a stalking shadow the doomguard crept towards his unsuspecting target, moving ever closer. The sleeping soul looked peaceful as the dark blade hovered above his face.

Only the doomguard knows what horrors took place in that room this morning. All I could say about the matter is that it took a long time.

Aevalor the Rebellious Spirit is dead.

Indeed the demons were busy today. Yet another soul joined their ranks today.

The archangel was worried. He had lost his Divine champion as soon as he had selected him. He had to be more careful with his selection next time. Taking his time, he pondered in great length about it as his followers patrolled the town.

"How are we suppose to find him again? This place is huge!" Complained one of the angels.
"I know! This whole neighborhood wasn't here before." Said another.
Refusing to take part in their bickering the third angel scouted ahead. He remembered spotting someone pure before. They just never had the time to go after him thanks to the deception that the Pit Lord pulled before. But where was he?

The angel was determined to find him, he entered a market district and glanced around the crowd. So many shades of gray could be seen but the white light was nowhere to be seen. Hold on! What was that? He saw a glimpse of brightness disappearing around a corner. With haste, the angel pushed aside townspeople bickering about the price of kumquats. As he reached the corner where he saw the light he spotted it again. A pristine soul was observing the different spices sitting on a display. He never got a chance to make his selection since he was interrupted with a tug on his sleeve.

Looking back he saw the divine being looking at him with admiration. "You were a kind person, weren't you?"
"Everyone can say they're kind. Virtues are only proven through actions." Responded the bright being.
"I believe I know someone who shares your views and would like to speak with you. Please. Come." Said the angel and led the way.

A good Samaritan joined the ranks of the Angels.

Pleased with his accomplishment, the Archangel rewarded the angel who found the good soul with the second sword. "Use your gift to find purity and strike down the corrupted" said the Archangel as he dubbed the angel his new Heavenly agent of destruction.

Turn 7 has begun.

Insider info:
Actions:
Angels:
Kitty17 makes therealtj A Heavenly Agent of Destruction. Success
Ochitsukanai recruits blergness. Failure
therealtj recruits Sea_Cow. Success
gullas recruits Aevalor. Failure

Demons:
Harkovast uses fall from grace on herio Success
Hakoshen recruits Herio. Success
Aghammer attacks Aevalor. Success
Anthony Mercer recruits Sea_Cow. Failure

Rebellious Spirits:
InuYasha_Rules becomes a Rebellious Spirit. Success

Current members list:
Angels
Kitty17 - Archangel
crocty - A Heavenly Agent of Destruction - Dead
therealtj - A Heavenly Agent of Destruction
Ochitsukanai - Angel
gullas - Angel
Sea_Cow - Angelic Samaritan

Demons
Harkovast - Pit Lord
ParkerFarker - Doomguard - Dead
Aghammer - Doomguard
Hakoshen - Demon
Anthony Mercer - Demon
Blergess - Demon
Martinlo_23 - Demon

Rebellious Spirits
Waff - Atheist.
Salsa - Rebellious Hitler - Dead
Rokulily - Rebellious Hitler
Aevalor - Rebellious Spirit - Dead
herio - Rebellious Spirit
InuYasha_Rules - Rebellious Spirit

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.