Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

It's neat to see that I've affected the town landscape that much. It now has a Town Founder statue (Black Kitty) and a church with a cemetery. One question though. Where's cutthroat alley? Ever since I coined it, it's been picket up by at least two other GM's so it should deserve a location.

P.S. GM election?
I dunno. I figure Waff lives near it though…hmmm

How about between Wack Donalds and Gamestop…that makes sense…

-edit- Ochi wants it between her and the empty store.

Also, BK has had a statue since game two. HERE!

-edit- Happy now PP?

Posted at

Sit Boy.

Took me a while just to find this one! Tried to get one that was better done, but owell. haha!

Posted at

well, random dude person, it should be ending in a few hours. Possibly a day. But the sign up thread for next game won't come until a bit later. I could PQ you when the sign up thread is up if you'd like.

—-

Also, That space port on that therrr map, is that mine or someone elses?

Posted at

Also, BK has had a statue since game two. HERE!
Oh.. Ok. I wasn't aware of that. ^^'
I placed my own version of Black Kitty's statue during the endgame narration of reverse mafia.

P.S. GM election?

Posted at

P.S. GM election?

yeah, I'm keen! This'll be my 4th or 5th time in a row running, and I'm gonna win this time!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I've been bored all day too, Niccea.

Spicing it up by watching Band of Brothers though! GREATEST SHOW EV-… okay let me stop before a certain someone takes a tomahawk to my head :D

ARRRRRGGGHHHH!
HAKOSHEN!!!!
Where's my scalipin' axe?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

well, random dude person, it should be ending in a few hours. Possibly a day. But the sign up thread for next game won't come until a bit later. I could PQ you when the sign up thread is up if you'd like.

—-

I think it's mine.

I know I asked for it in X

GM elections please.

Posted at

I think it's mine.

GM elections please.

hmmmm, in that case may I humbly ask for a spot on this map? Maybe like some sort of glove emporium? I do like the occasional fingerless leather glove, personally.

Or maybe an abandoned warehouse? It seems we are lacking in abandoned warehouses, which, if Reservoir Dogs has taught us anything, is a great place for crime get-togethers!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I think it's mine.

GM elections please.

hmmmm, in that case may I humbly ask for a spot on this map? Maybe like some sort of glove emporium? I do like the occasional fingerless leather glove, personally.

Or maybe an abandoned warehouse? It seems we are lacking in abandoned warehouses, which, if Reservoir Dogs has taught us anything, is a great place for crime get-togethers!
The mafia has their own cordoned off area.

So what is it, another clothing store or a warehouse.

Posted at

—-

Hmmmmm. Only ParkerFarker had acknowledged my exsistence. I'm the InuYasha_Rules btw! I decided to change my name.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

—-

Hmmmmm. Only ParkerFarker had acknowledged my exsistence. I'm the InuYasha_Rules btw! I decided to change my name.
Mules are not cool. That is it, I'm setting your house on fire.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

—-

Isn't that illegal during a mafia game?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

—-

Isn't that illegal during a mafia game?

Yeah kind of. If he were to interact with still alive characters, it would not be allowed.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I love that show too… I took it to dragoncon last year and got Jamie Bamber to sign the metal case the dvds come in… now I just need the important signatures :)

Niccea, love the map… very cool. It cracks me up that we have a spaceport.

I've been bored all day too, Niccea.

Spicing it up by watching Band of Brothers though! GREATEST SHOW EV-… okay let me stop before a certain someone takes a tomahawk to my head :D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Band of Brothers was retarded!
Seriously, I hated that show.
PQ me if you want a more involved explanation of why!

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

is it just me or does randomdudeperson look suspiciously like pp?

Posted at

I'll admit that the same thought crossed my mind.

However, let it be known that the person that embodies my avatar is not myself. It's just a funny picture I found on the internet.

Posted at

I'll admit that the same thought crossed my mind.

However, let it be known that the person that embodies my avatar is not myself. It's just a funny picture I found on the internet.
YOUR A FRAUD!

Posted at

YOUR A FRAUD!
Hardly. I've never hidden this knowledge. In fact, if you bother to read my profile description, that info is present right there.

P.S. Everyone remember to vote for my ultra awesome game concept. Read about it here.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Are randomdude and product placement just the same person but only one of them has a sign?

Posted at

It's hard to tell by the size of the picture but they certainly seem to have the same body type, haircut and beard.

Frankly though, the idea that it's the same person is incredibly unlikely.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.