Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

The town was barren. What had been a happy town full of smiling faces had turned into one massive graveyard. Four survivors were left. A Townie, a Serial Poster worker and two mafia. The four of them met at the ruins that once was the Town Hall. Each looking each other, reading their openents like books. Both the Townie and the Poster Worker knew if they were going to leave they would need to take out the mafia first. But who was who? Inu was wearing a evil smirk. He was sure that they would both attack him and seal their doom! Just as he was thinking how awesome he was, both Kitty and Hark attacked Exzachly. Exzachly let out a shout of panic as his foes came down on him. Kitty and Hark laid a beat down on Exzachly the like of which the town has never seen. As they drew their weapons Inu acted. "Hey Kitty prepair to be horse headed!" He shouted as he throw a horse head at Kitty. Kitty looked up to see the horse head right before it colided into her face. Hark then rounded on Inu letters in hand he ran screaming at Inu. "HARKOVAST! FOREVER!" he screamed. Inu drew his batman mask and attached it to his face. As Hark drew near Inu let out a fury of punches. Hark dazed, stumbled backwards. "I AM THE NIGHT!" The masked Inu shouted at the top of his lungs as he stabed Hark in the chest with a batarang. Hark fell to the ground dead. Exzachly stood over Kitty's body as she tried to recover from having a horse head crass into her. One shot and Kitty was gone.

Harkovast the Serial Poster Worker is Dead
Kitty17 the Townie with a GUN! is Dead

MAFIA WON!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Yeah I may be dead but dont forget…..

I ALSO HATED A CLOCKWORK ORANGE!
That movie sucked!
There…..I said it.

Posted at

All right. We need a macho Mafia poster to celebrate our victory.

Any takers?

Also, don't forget to vote for your favorite GM. ^^

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Okay, I didn't like that either… I mean, classic, really??

That movie sucked!
There…..I said it.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I'm surprised we got our attacks in first. I saw both kitty and harko on the forums at the turn of 12.

Posted at

Okay, I didn't like that either… I mean, classic, really??

That movie sucked!
There…..I said it.

Youz gaiz just hate it cuz you don't have your own droogs!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Darn!

……

MAFIA WON!
…To think a battle is going well, then lose at the last minute…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.